Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Just answer honestly everyone, you liked the idea of one post or the entire track?

I am fine by that in either way

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Roop, I couldn't say that beautifully what you have it here, Beautifully displayed the true attraction of these two. They were full of flaws and that imperfection was the hinge in between two to roll around each other.He would never accept but wants her to accept first and that is where we have farq, Farq padta hai, it means something and it does effect. But neither of them will accept it until they will get tired of it.

😆 They are stubborn children who fell in love badly and have no clue of it either

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You have such a beautiful way of putting this together.

He was all about his comfort. Concerned only about her and nothing else. He was calculating before acting at some points and at the same time he was taken down by his anger but her tears are the game changer

After all he is ASR a man of fire and ice and there is always more fire underneath the ice.

pmohan89 thumbnail

Absolutely, she noticed that too but for a brief moment and it disappeared quickly before she could register it. Today she registered it. She had no idea that he will stop by her tears.It is way too early for that but it did make him realize that he has another side of this khadoos too.

It made her realize for sure and these are the tiny steps towards the leap of their faith that will develop in time.

pmohan89 thumbnail

Just answer honestly everyone, you liked the idea of one post or the entire track?

I am actually liking it this way.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I am fine by that in either way

Thnx dear😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

😆 They are stubborn children who fell in love badly and have no clue of it either

😆 That stubbornness is what making them unique.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

After all he is ASR a man of fire and ice and there is always more fire underneath the ice.

There is bubbling lava and fire waiting for the eruption.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It made her realize for sure and these are the tiny steps towards the leap of their faith that will develop in time.

That is a beauty of IPK, the time in which their love developed and strengthened. Other elements we can ignore.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I am actually liking it this way.

Glad you are liking that.