Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

There are many examples are there too with parents doing their job yet the community and environment teaching the other ways.

In some cases I guess but majority is the Parents's negligence, softness, friendship etc etc

BTW when are we getting an update here?

Jaldi karo ab

Motif_Soul thumbnail

I think no one is emphasizing RESPECT anymore. It is a different era and soon the gap will be much larger than life and even this generation which had no meaning of it will get slapped harder by the bigger fact of life but it will be too late.

Oh that is for sure. I am seeing and dealing the downside by hearing people's matters as this is my job but it sounds so weird and unrealistic for which people are getting depressed for.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Arnav was staring at Khushi, too intently for comfort or for desire, that doesn't matter but he was captivated by her beauty. He gently held her Devi Maiya but his eyes were on her like he is saying it's you I think of when I wake each morning. It's your face in my dreams."Oh, he did look like a deity though... the perfect balance of danger and charm.

He was at the same time fascinating and inaccessible, distant because of this demonstrated flawlessness, and possessing such strength of character that he was dismaying and at the same time utterly attractive in an enticing and forbidden way. This is why besides being full of flaws ASR is the most desirable man. The strength of his character is what makes him strong and charming.

When he is smitten by her beauty he always looked like this. Well said

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Just watched Gray man with my son, lol

That is a good one👍🏼

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

In some cases I guess but majority is the Parents's negligence, softness, friendship etc etc

No doubt, parents have their own life, job, etc and that is another icing on this cake

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

BTW when are we getting an update here?

Jaldi karo ab

Every time I sit to do it, someone is sick, either me, or the kids. Such a bizarre winter we have

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Oh that is for sure. I am seeing and dealing the downside by hearing people's matters as this is my job but it sounds so weird and unrealistic for which people are getting depressed for.

Oh, these days people can't digest anything or they don't have skin for it I think, in any matter of life.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

When he is smitten by her beauty he always looked like this. Well said

Oh behind closed eyes or being so close, he got lost every time.

Roop_P thumbnail

No doubt, parents have their own life, job, etc and that is another icing on this cake

I always wonder because we are working women as well but what are we doing different than most of the parents these days. Aren't there common grounds and values left?