Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

I kinda have a different pov, regrdless of what. There is no gain in disrespecting or defying elders's authority. Well, we do things and obey rules of our bosses, companies, etc but why we have to go against our elders and parents at home. That is something we are seeing and I am so afraid of this media which is basically manipulating these minds and confusing the generation by molesting the concepts of respect and regard.

Well said

Media is doing nothing but making everyone alone in their own world. Having a million friends doesn't make a difference. Such a loser concept is this. We are all here as some of us know each other in personal life as well but majority out there are no body

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

True but these days experiences are shaped through the media which has nothing to offer. Respect, etiquette, and moral values have no meaning. It is just Me and my world, my right, my, my, my. There is no sacrification concept, it is going to hell concept.😔

I agree with it but again there are many examples out there as well. If the parents are raising their kids with a strong behavior and rooted values, trust me that reflects like no one. But these days parents are not doing what they supposed to be .

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I kinda have a different pov, regrdless of what. There is no gain in disrespecting or defying elders's authority. Well, we do things and obey rules of our bosses, companies, etc but why we have to go against our elders and parents at home. That is something we are seeing and I am so afraid of this media which is basically manipulating these minds and confusing the generation by molesting the concepts of respect and regard.

In one sense yes, but that is attached with money and that has a whole new topic and we know what involves in it and what is not.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

They had the weirdest way of expressing love but that was the beauty of it as well. Their serious words and actions always come on the surface when they are deeply hurt by anything.

They were connected by hurt and emptiness they had in their lives. Being poles apart that connection was way too strong

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I think no one is emphasizing RESPECT anymore. It is a different era and soon the gap will be much larger than life and even this generation which had no meaning of it will get slapped harder by the bigger fact of life but it will be too late.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Do share as I am home until the end of next week.

Glass Onion and bullet train

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Well said

Media is doing nothing but making everyone alone in their own world. Having a million friends doesn't make a difference. Such a loser concept is this. We are all here as some of us know each other in personal life as well but majority out there are no body

Media is the winner in trashing minds and eyes along with behaviors.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I agree with it but again there are many examples out there as well. If the parents are raising their kids with a strong behavior and rooted values, trust me that reflects like no one. But these days parents are not doing what they supposed to be .

There are many examples are there too with parents doing their job yet the community and environment teaching the other ways.

Glass Onion and bullet train

Just watched Gray man with my son, lol

Media is the winner in trashing minds and eyes along with behaviors.

Absolutely👍🏼

Word Count: 1