Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

😆because she never let him speak when she starts.

😆Tabhi to

bolna kia seekh liya humain hi chup kara detain hain

He always had to talk to her behind her closed eyes but once he learned it, then he knew how to make her chup

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

true but there is always a way of understanding of this silence in my view and experience. No training required.

Experiences and teachings are the part of daily life but for those seek for it. I do not think, you have any right to command anyone, merely because you are older or better than them, or because you have seen or experiences more of the world than they have. The claim to superiority of anything and in any field depends on the use you have made of your time and experience and that reflects through actions and words.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

IPK is always the best time pass

Always

there is no other show coming closer. idk, but these days I am watching a lot of shows from all over as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

😆Tabhi to

bolna kia seekh liya humain hi chup kara detain hain

He always had to talk to her behind her closed eyes but once he learned it, then he knew how to make her chup

haha, I know and that was the moment for her to realize but he likes her yapping even though he knows she can't be quiet for five minutes.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Experiences and teachings are the part of daily life but for those seek for it. I do not think, you have any right to command anyone, merely because you are older or better than them, or because you have seen or experiences more of the world than they have. The claim to superiority of anything and in any field depends on the use you have made of your time and experience and that reflects through actions and words.

True but these days experiences are shaped through the media which has nothing to offer. Respect, etiquette, and moral values have no meaning. It is just Me and my world, my right, my, my, my. There is no sacrification concept, it is going to hell concept.😔

Always

there is no other show coming closer. idk, but these days I am watching a lot of shows from all over as well.

IPK rewind and I am watching three shows religiously.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

IPK rewind and I am watching three shows religiously.

I am indulging in some on Netflix as always.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Thnx Mehr

Glad you enjoyed it ❤️

Their fighting and all is their way of showing love to each other.

They had the weirdest way of expressing love but that was the beauty of it as well. Their serious words and actions always come on the surface when they are deeply hurt by anything.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I kinda have a different pov, regrdless of what. There is no gain in disrespecting or defying elders's authority. Well, we do things and obey rules of our bosses, companies, etc but why we have to go against our elders and parents at home. That is something we are seeing and I am so afraid of this media which is basically manipulating these minds and confusing the generation by molesting the concepts of respect and regard.

I am indulging in some on Netflix as always.

Do share as I am home until the end of next week.