Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Simple thing is real life and this imaginary one has no compatibility but without imagination, you can't go through with real life either.

Kinda agree

Imagination gives a meaning to life but it is not the life.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

100%

Love is not everything in life. Life has more meaning to it.

absolutely

You bet on that

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Space and time with respecting other person's space and that is what these days people claim to do it yet don't pay heed to it. Mind the effing business is what people need to do. Not everything need to be discussed, something need to be understood and respected in that manner too.

The beauty of everything is unsaid words. Not everything can be done by communication, sometimes Khamoshi does wonders.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by xZoyax

Check this, I just noticed that

Bingo Releases Statement after Ad Featuring Ranveer Singh Offends Sushant Singh Rajput Fans

2nd Reminder

Mysticaldivine IPodcastKKND

Zoya I did message her too. Wait for her to do so, might be busy.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

The beauty of everything is unsaid words. Not everything can be done by communication, sometimes Khamoshi does wonders.

It depends on people and on the situation though. Many people have so such skills to understand the meaning of silent words, actions, or anything such like that because they are not trained like that.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awe, I was so in a mood to enjoy some IPK today and here I found this. Kiss of love and this angle, what a beautiful thought. There was no question the the entanglement through hearts was gripping their minds and their actions. When minds are overwhelmed with such thoughts then you do things out of norm and this is where these two are standing. So wanting to be close to each other but again their inner fights were taking shapes in a weird way. Love the detail and new angle to look back at this scene.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

It depends on people and on the situation though. Many people have so such skills to understand the meaning of silent words, actions, or anything such like that because they are not trained like that.

true but there is always a way of understanding of this silence in my view and experience. No training required.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Awe, I was so in a mood to enjoy some IPK today and here I found this. Kiss of love and this angle, what a beautiful thought. There was no question that the entanglement through hearts was gripping their minds and their actions. When minds are overwhelmed with such thoughts then you do things out of norm and this is where these two are standing. So wanting to be close to each other but again their inner fights were taking shapes in a weird way. Love the detail and new angle to look back at this scene.

Thnx Mehr

Glad you enjoyed it ❤️

Their fighting and all is their way of showing love to each other.

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Awe, I was so in a mood to enjoy some IPK today and here I found this. Kiss of love and this angle, what a beautiful thought. There was no question the the entanglement through hearts was gripping their minds and their actions. When minds are overwhelmed with such thoughts then you do things out of norm and this is where these two are standing. So wanting to be close to each other but again their inner fights were taking shapes in a weird way. Love the detail and new angle to look back at this scene.

IPK is always the best time pass

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

HNY to you as well

and events like this are incomplete without these two

So true

Just a question

When are you updating the new Poolside one, waiting for that