Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pmohan89

I am with you in this as love in my eyes is over rated. In real life love exists in a different form/ the reel life love is rare. You can't just live your life on this kinda a love if there is no respect, faith, dignity and self esteem of a person and these things are way important than just love. Maybe I sound so harsh but this is what I think.

Everything in a moderate form is better, there is no such thing like eternity in everyone's life, it can't be and that has its own essence if you ask.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This one was showing a lot of intimate tension in between hearts and minds. They want to see each other this night to sail through these raging desires and emotions but their ego filled nature was playing its role on a side. A kiss of love was pressing its lips through eyes, very penetrating and deep. You can see through their eyes when they both have locked their lips with hands. Damn hot.❤️

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

haha, I am with you in this thought. Was she expecting him to do something like this? It is not a bad expectation when he always wanted her touch and same goes with her.

These two fighters are big dramebaaz

Show the people they hate each other when the story is totally different

Originally posted by: Roop_P

This one was showing a lot of intimate tension in between hearts and minds. They want to see each other this night to sail through these raging desires and emotions but their ego filled nature was playing its role on a side. A kiss of love was pressing its lips through eyes, very penetrating and deep. You can see through their eyes when they both have locked their lips with hands. Damn hot.❤️

That tension was so visible during this time. Payeh's wedding was the peak time. Damn hot when they both came so close to each other while locking their lips with their hands. You can see the build-up of tension.

in blue, I carry the same thoughts as real life is way different than this imaginary one. There is no room for this when the harsh reality or life hits you. But again fantasy land is important too to escape from that reality which is a killer itself.

Arnav the cynic one has converted into a zealot person who showered love from the bottom of his heart.

Simple thing is real life and this imaginary one has no compatibility but without imagination, you can't go through with real life either.

Originally posted by: pmohan89

I am with you in this as love in my eyes is over rated. In real life love exists in a different form/ the reel life love is rare. You can't just live your life on this kinda a love if there is no respect, faith, dignity and self esteem of a person and these things are way important than just love. Maybe I sound so harsh but this is what I think.

100%

Love is not everything in life. Life has more meaning to it.

I know what are you saying as sometimes reel and imaginary life also make you feel in such a way that you want some space from it as well. But time and space we all need for everything and it goes well with healing as well.

Space and time with respecting other person's space and that is what these days people claim to do it yet don't pay heed to it. Mind the effing business is what people need to do. Not everything need to be discussed, something need to be understood and respected in that manner too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Oh, yes, this whole time during Payesh wedding, their hearts were dancing together at the same tunes.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

These two fighters are big dramebaaz

Show the people they hate each other when the story is totally different

lol, I know and that was the beauty of their love