Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Lovely, lovely and lovely!

The GIFs are so beautiful👏

Ab kaun aya kisske samne? Aap galat waqt par galat jagha Pohnche Mr Raizada. Humara pur saal Barbaad karne...

Oh, Hello, maine bhi tumhara chehra dekha hai...

Was he saying his year will be ruined because he saw Khushi at midnight?

Or was he saying the affect of Khushi seeing his face will be nullified by Arnav seeing her face?

They both are really Tom and Jerry.

Thank you for the wishes and I wish everyone on the thread a very Happy New Year.🎉✨

Cheers..

Whatever they say to each other, the meaning is always opposite and in their challenging moments, they say a lot and do a lot without making sense. It is the ego, and winning each other was always the top priority.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Falling in love is very real, but he doesn't believe in it even though he was falling deeply in it and she was new to all of this even though she was deeply effected by him and his presence, his touch. Both wanted to see each other and denied their best their own ways.

He is denying about all by calling her brainless who believes in it but he does have this thought of soul mates. I must say I am one of those who thinks that the poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we see these two people who meet, and everything changes and that is what we saw in Arnav especially, the cynic who has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot after having her around him.

Beautiful post.

Happy New year to everyone here.

in blue, I carry the same thoughts as real life is way different than this imaginary one. There is no room for this when the harsh reality or life hits you. But again fantasy land is important too to escape from that reality which is a killer itself.

Arnav the cynic one has converted into a zealot person who showered love from the bottom of his heart.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Awe, you are the best❤️

A beautiful wish, a beautiful memory lane and really who came in front of who?😆

He came to ruin her year and make her year to be with him. She lied down on the same bed and I always wondered that Buaji left the room for a while and she still stayed there without getting up instantly. What was she thinking?

She got up when he reached for her hair. Was she expecting to see what she was dreaming of many times? It is a possibility and the way he was lost in her. It was the Deja Vu moment of the guesthouse. The difference was they both have come a long way and knew many things and could feel many too.

Beautiful post and beautiful visuals for our best couple

haha, I am with you in this thought. Was she expecting him to do something like this? It is not a bad expectation when he always wanted her touch and same goes with her.

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

in blue, I carry the same thoughts as real life is way different than this imaginary one. There is no room for this when the harsh reality or life hits you. But again fantasy land is important too to escape from that reality which is a killer itself.

Arnav the cynic one has converted into a zealot person who showered love from the bottom of his heart.

There no comparison of the real and reel or imaginary life. Two opposite poles but you are right we do need this dreamy stuff for escape.🤗

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There was no doubt that they both wanted to see each other but their style was different. At the same time I can't get rid of this thought that why did they stay in bed even after Buaji left. I mean her reaction supposed to be a quick removal of herself from that vicinity yet she stayed there.😆

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

haha, so true

he was just lost in her as always, behind closed eyes she is way too tempting for him. Good point, maybe guesthouse moment was still fresh

Oh, he loves her closed eyes and sleeping form, it is so easy for him to talk with her while she is asleep you know.😆

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Falling in love is very real, but he doesn't believe in it even though he was falling deeply in it and she was new to all of this even though she was deeply effected by him and his presence, his touch. Both wanted to see each other and denied their best their own ways.

He is denying about all by calling her brainless who believes in it but he does have this thought of soul mates. I must say I am one of those who thinks that the poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we see these two people who meet, and everything changes and that is what we saw in Arnav especially, the cynic who has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot after having her around him.

Beautiful post.

Happy New year to everyone here.

I am with you in this as love in my eyes is over rated. In real life love exists in a different form/ the reel life love is rare. You can't just live your life on this kinda a love if there is no respect, faith, dignity and self esteem of a person and these things are way important than just love. Maybe I sound so harsh but this is what I think.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

There no comparison of the real and reel or imaginary life. Two opposite poles but you are right we do need this dreamy stuff for escape.🤗

I know what are you saying as sometimes reel and imaginary life also make you feel in such a way that you want some space from it as well. But time and space we all need for everything and it goes well with healing as well.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

There was no doubt that they both wanted to see each other but their style was different. At the same time I can't get rid of this thought that why did they stay in bed even after Buaji left. I mean her reaction supposed to be a quick removal of herself from that vicinity yet she stayed there.😆

lol, it is a daily soap and some matters just are there to spice it up.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Oh, he loves her closed eyes and sleeping form, it is so easy for him to talk with her while she is asleep you know.😆

😆because she never let him speak when she starts.