Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Same to you as well.🤗

Thank You😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

There are many shows and films have such characters but the way these two were portrayed had no different concept either. The only difference was the way these two actors brought these emotions out in such a way that felt connected, somewhere deep down related one. That was the success. Otherwise the drags, annoying additional tracks and outfits would never bring it at the top. This whole credit goes majority to these two.

In one sense you are correct

Barun and Sanaya did a splendid job and their presence was a success. I won't say it was not other's contribution as the other cast had an equal share but the writers couldn't balance their characters along with these two. It lacks its consistency and that was a flaw in my eyes.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thanks and the same goes for you.❤️

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Barun and Sanaya did a splendid job and their presence was a success. I won't say it was not other's contribution as the other cast had an equal share but the writers couldn't balance their characters along with these two. It lacks its consistency and that was a flaw in my eyes.

True, because the characters who we all love like Nani, Mami, Anjali, Payal, Akash and NK

They all faded away by the end. There was no proper story that could link to the first part of IPK

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

True, because the characters who we all love like Nani, Mami, Anjali, Payal, Akash and NK

They all faded away by the end. There was no proper story that could link to the first part of IPK

Alas, this makes me sad all the time, a beautiful creation got ruined by its own creators.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Awe, My Khushi

The reason of smiles on every face

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

This blue is the main thing that made their own creation go on a declined way.

Check this, I just noticed that

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162420232

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These are the gems episodes, never get bored of these, never ever.

Arnav's smile over Khushi's actions and all is the best.