Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

There is no villain there is no story, especially a "Love story".The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people and I prefer a real villain to a false hero. There is a saying coming in my head

You can figure out what the villain fears by his choice of weapons.

Shyam's weapons were so artistically chosen to spice up this game of throne. I love the red, absolutely right. We have no back story of Shyam and that is a drawback of his character. His entry was dramatic and his end was abruptly forced one.

wow, Roop

what a saying in blue👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Take your time as we are keeping it alive at our own terms.Almost 11 plus years.

That is true

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I know she explains the traits of this slithery person in a different way.

Are you rolling your eyes?

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

That is a great way to look at it

we had no back story of him, and that makes it difficult to judge according to those circumstances in which he was in.

Pretty much. We can come up with many theories as we always do but in reality something was not setting in.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Pretty much. We can come up with many theories as we always do but in reality something was not setting in.

100 % agree, there are many things in IPK makes no logic sense but we still love it.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

100 % agree, there are many things in IPK makes no logic sense but we still love it.

Of course we do

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

To All my friends and well-wishers🤗

Same to you as well.🤗

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

15181287_1799411693660032_826475917666267725_n.jpg

Arnav and Khushi

Two characters are tied together over some exciting and vital points.

They were orphans, broken, shattered internally, yet learned to deal with it differently.

Anger and smile are both opposite, but both are associated with sadness, especially when a person seems happy for odd reasons. Khushi stands at that point, which makes Arnav angry in the beginning until he understood her after knowing that she is an orphan like him. Fate brought them together, yet one was a believer, and the other was a non-believer, which ticked Khushi off.

Both carry a challenger in them. Competitive-natured people usually don't care about anything but their own goals. They both have many heated arguments and winning moments as well, and that was their common ground of attraction as well, where they found a real partner, a friend, a companion in each.

Both were tied with pain and always became supporters of each other, even in hate. People see only Khushi as a sacrificial one, but if observed, Arnav shares the same traits in a different manner. They were reserved, protective, and very loving people. Only the way they showed their love was different.

There are many shows and films have such characters but the way these two were portrayed had no different concept either. The only difference was the way these two actors brought these emotions out in such a way that felt connected, somewhere deep down related one. That was the success. Otherwise the drags, annoying additional tracks and outfits would never bring it at the top. This whole credit goes majority to these two.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy Holidays