Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

That was the beauty of IPK

No words and we still have so much to discuss in between them

True, and that is what making it still popular. There are many other aspects but this one is really a top notch.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

100%

that is what I am asking.

I know but Faiqa sees things at a different angle

Roop_P thumbnail

Listen, I am actually talking about the character itself, think out of the box. He is pretty good at what he had created around him. The walls of deceiving aurora were so strong and difficult to penetrate beyond his own self-praising and selfish image. This is why at some points, Anjali looks similar to him. She was living in her own bubble as well. Now we knew the reasons behind Anjali, but we had no back story of Shyam. I hated that part of IPK because that was very important to know too. Why was he like that?

There is no villain there is no story, especially a "Love story".The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people and I prefer a real villain to a false hero. There is a saying coming in my head

You can figure out what the villain fears by his choice of weapons.

Shyam's weapons were so artistically chosen to spice up this game of throne. I love the red, absolutely right. We have no back story of Shyam and that is a drawback of his character. His entry was dramatic and his end was abruptly forced one.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

True, and that is what making it still popular. There are many other aspects but this one is really a top notch.

IPK is unique but a normal mills and boons kinda stuff yet it sells.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

This is one of my fav

Ah, when he finds out her engagement and hurt himself, thinking of him responsible somewhere deep inside.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

There is no villain there is no story, especially a "Love story".The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people and I prefer a real villain to a false hero. There is a saying coming in my head

You can figure out what the villain fears by his choice of weapons.

Shyam's weapons were so artistically chosen to spice up this game of throne. I love the red, absolutely right. We have no back story of Shyam and that is a drawback of his character. His entry was dramatic and his end was abruptly forced one.

That pink is the main thing if you think. I will post the last part over this weekend as health was bad and took time.

Roop_P thumbnail

That pink is the main thing if you think. I will post the last part over this weekend as health was bad and took time.

Take your time as we are keeping it alive at our own terms.Almost 11 plus years.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I know but Faiqa sees things at a different angle

I know she explains the traits of this slithery person in a different way.

Listen, I am actually talking about the character itself, think out of the box. He is pretty good at what he had created around him. The walls of deceiving aurora were so strong and difficult to penetrate beyond his own self-praising and selfish image. This is why at some points, Anjali looks similar to him. She was living in her own bubble as well. Now we knew the reasons behind Anjali, but we had no back story of Shyam. I hated that part of IPK because that was very important to know too. Why was he like that?

That is a great way to look at it

we had no back story of him, and that makes it difficult to judge according to those circumstances in which he was in.