Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

ah, their closeness and no talking create more havoc in the scene than anything out there.

Khamosh nigahain

aur dil ki baat❤️

True, have a lot in my plate and at the top not feeling well either.

I hope all is well, the weather is changing, and a lot going on. Covid is also very much active. Though, it is not strong but still.

awe

but it does have its own essence if we don't talk about the show ad its consistency. That whole sequence has a lot to offer.

I know what are you saying but I can't stand his actions against Khushi.

We all feel anger but the pain was in both, no doubt. Yet it doesn't justify his actions towards Khushi.

Totally agree, he is just so confused at this moment.

15181287_1799411693660032_826475917666267725_n.jpg

Arnav and Khushi

Two characters are tied together over some exciting and vital points.

They were orphans, broken, shattered internally, yet learned to deal with it differently.

Anger and smile are both opposite, but both are associated with sadness, especially when a person seems happy for odd reasons. Khushi stands at that point, which makes Arnav angry in the beginning until he understood her after knowing that she is an orphan like him. Fate brought them together, yet one was a believer, and the other was a non-believer, which ticked Khushi off.

Both carry a challenger in them. Competitive-natured people usually don't care about anything but their own goals. They both have many heated arguments and winning moments as well, and that was their common ground of attraction as well, where they found a real partner, a friend, a companion in each.

Both were tied with pain and always became supporters of each other, even in hate. People see only Khushi as a sacrificial one, but if observed, Arnav shares the same traits in a different manner. They were reserved, protective, and very loving people. Only the way they showed their love was different.

one more thing

they both had big sister to die for, game changers for their lives.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

15181287_1799411693660032_826475917666267725_n.jpg

Arnav and Khushi

Two characters are tied together over some exciting and vital points.

They were orphans, broken, shattered internally, yet learned to deal with it differently.

Anger and smile are both opposite, but both are associated with sadness, especially when a person seems happy for odd reasons. Khushi stands at that point, which makes Arnav angry in the beginning until he understood her after knowing that she is an orphan like him. Fate brought them together, yet one was a believer, and the other was a non-believer, which ticked Khushi off.

Both carry a challenger in them. Competitive-natured people usually don't care about anything but their own goals. They both have many heated arguments and winning moments as well, and that was their common ground of attraction as well, where they found a real partner, a friend, a companion in each.

Both were tied with pain and always became supporters of each other, even in hate. People see only Khushi as a sacrificial one, but if observed, Arnav shares the same traits in a different manner. They were reserved, protective, and very loving people. Only the way they showed their love was different.

The way these two characters shaped up and molded over time that was the beauty of this show.Barun & Sanaya's chemistry was one of the major highlights and it wouldn't be wrong to credit the success of the show to their impeccable talent. The growth of characters was shown in these two more than in any other character I must say.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

🤣I am proud to be one

We all are in this together

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Khamosh nigahain

aur dil ki baat❤️

I can hear the heartbeat.❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I hope all is well, the weather is changing, and a lot going on. Covid is also very much active. Though, it is not strong but still.

It is not strong yet it shows its symptoms pretty well to disturb the normal life

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I know what are you saying but I can't stand his actions against Khushi.

We all have different views and opinions but one thing is the same we still love him.😊