Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Here he proved as a cold feet, coward, the one who doesn't want to commit, but how her state of getting over to it was also adding fuel to this matter.

scared of commitment

yes

Byt the reason was that fear, that nightmare he had from his past. But his heart was paining as well seeing her broken. That broken angel made hi angry in the car when she didn't want to respond back and didn't reciprocate his feelings in return the way he wanted. So then

uss baat ka koi matlab nahin

These are deep words, though he said in anger.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Gadbad or Attraction?

Attraction misunderstood as Gadbad because of the age (in case of Khushi) and because of the past (in case of Arnav).

In any case, they were sure that it can't be attraction for a long time though their hearts were screaming something else.

Lovely pictures and narration.👏

Cheers..

That pink is the answer/ their mind and hearts were not together / running in between and meeting the war of unbearable realities which were so clear yet creating hallucinations. The ones which always make a human being to stop and question him/her whether it is accurate or just a lie.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

scared of commitment

yes

But the reason was that fear, that nightmare he had from his past. But his heart was paining as well seeing her broken. That broken angel made him angry in the car when she didn't want to respond back and didn't reciprocate his feelings in return the way he wanted. So then

uss baat ka koi matlab nahin

These are deep words, though he said in anger.

Very deep words, indeed

He was trying to jolt her down that if it doesn't matter to you, then go to hell as this means nothing to me as well. but he forgot that he is the one who pushed her away, didn't answer her first, didn't accept and proved to be cold feet and ran behind La, so what option she had? For the sake of La and the family, she remained quiet. His attitude that night made Shyam to win his game.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Here he proved as a cold feet, coward, the one who doesn't want to commit, but how her state of getting over to it was also adding fuel to this matter.

I take him as a person in a weak moment who had no power to decide in between this war and lose the game to end up in a wrong decision. We humans are prone to such behaviors.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Comfort or humahangi...the connection where they know each other like no one out there. That you can call comfort.

And it requires time like these two were in the same frame, in hate or love whatever.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

I take him as a person in a weak moment who had no power to decide in between this war and lose the game to end up in a wrong decision. We humans are prone to such behaviors.

Very normal behavior from such a guy whose temperament is a big problem. Hasty decisions are alys in a plate of such people.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

And it requires time like these two were in the same frame, in hate or love whatever.

Time has a power of reflection and that shows through mirrors, many of them. Each one of those mirrors is attached to many reflections within the reflections themselves.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Diwali, Ah, how I hated that when he was ready to kiss her and the very next moment he announced his alliance with La.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmkwtmq3kCk

Diwali is the most heartbreaking one but forced marriage shattered me when I saw for the very first time.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They had such a strong attraction when they met the very first time and now that attraction was changed into a feeling which was not leaving them alone. A feeling of attachment which was constantly beating in their hearts, making them assured that they belong to each other.

But she was afraid because of her innocence and being immature in her understanding os such feelings and he was still tied to his past.

I love this entire sequence.

Can't wait for the next.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agreed about the comedy

It is full of entertainment

and boost your mood too

Love the pink

oh yes, full of entertainment.