Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hey, you got your wish! How about more of our sexy hotwa!
It's my pleasure Indi! πŸ€— It was lots of fun teaming up with Durga and Supriya!!

indu di
my dil goes
hmmm hmmm hmm
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

I am glad you are surprised!!!!!

I hope your b day is rocking so far
I see your b dayis iPKKND filled... The B day song was in the tune if rabba vey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, anita,

πŸ€—

i love the thread and all your super messages. totally gobsmacked.

yes, the three lunatic family members stood in a row and went "happy birthdayyy happy birthdayyy" in what they felt was the rabba ve tune. and my husband's card to me read, "for those rabba ve moments..."
ahem... sab paagal hain.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
thread
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Indi

Indi ..."aapko pata nahin hoga na keh aapki baaton se..aapke likhne keh andaz se humara Dil kitna pighalta hai...bagh bagh hota hai..."❀️

[Indi you have no idea from your writing to rambling ,everyhing makes our hearts melt.]😊

Here it is in case if you've missed it...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I must say Kat and Durga...indeed your moves with the song is worth drooling...πŸ˜›
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, I am back. 😳 Thanks Kate for taking over the music or as Indi says the dj'ing. Sorry, logged off without handing over. Will be dozing off soon. You guys are surely having a party.
Indi, πŸ€— so happy that you loved our surprise. πŸ˜ƒ Everyone contributed so beautifully. And Kate and Supriya providing the special effects helped the thread to come out really well.
Once again, Happy Birthday dearest Indi. 😊
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Indi my dear dear Indi
Wishing you happiness galore on your birthday!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@ indiπŸ€—β€οΈ

Many many happy returns of the day...Glad to know you liked your surprise... wish I were there and give you personally a "Pyar wali Jhappi"πŸ€— in my spontaneous style.

You are 53 ,I am so jealous as I am still behind in wisdom than you.Over this short time meeting you,knowing you ,and above all your bearing with this paagal makes me say only this ...Thank You...

I wish you have a wonderful day and many many more.Have a Blast...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YEkTJ0mMeQ[/YOUTUBE]

arshi,

what lovely balloons... feel like flying away... if only my size permitted. i did miss it. this is beautiful and thank you so much. i am an extremely irrritating and ordinary oerson,, thsi thread is reducing me to tears and i am ready for my third drink. you know, sach baat, i talk too much. you all sweetly put up with it... the privilege has been mine really... meeting all of you, being paagal together...

your words are precious and lovely... and my dil very garden garden... do you remember phool khile hain gulshan gulshan with tabassum?

that song from farz... the abs birthday song from our hindi films... and that dance, gah so sixties so wild πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... jeetendra in white shoes as oo7 i think,... i have actually seen the movie... thanks so much for this lovely post. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
This is what's behind that liquefying gif!! More gifts for our Indi! Yeah, I'm swooning over this!! πŸ˜›
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago