Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks, supriya for the correction re voice edits... just super, durga. 👏

and so sweet of you to say that about the thobda edits. they are so lovely, you've done such a great job, at least the man should see. 😳

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

scarlett it is, once the lights go off, and all our husband's are a bit barun, aren't they? aren't they? 😕

Of course they are all Barun... If NOT... the whisky will make sure that they are !

Jokes aside... I think we find similarilities with ASR and/or Barun in all the men we love... I remember reading a YT comment once " my son is so much like ASR.. Always angry but sooo much love trapped inside, I pray everyday that he finds someone like Khushi in his life"

Once we love someone ..everything about them takes a grandiose scale... That's why little kids chose XXL shirts for their average sized dads! ASR made us fall in love with our respective partners, didnt he? And now our Hubwa's are morphing into Barun in a reverse Kafka-esque way (with a little bit of assistance from the whisky) 😆 What could be a better birthday gift than that ? 🥳
Edited by shesherkobita - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Vote of thanks
That was an amazing birthday party. Now that the after party is still continuing, it is time for the vote of thanks. 😊 Oh yes, this thread definitely needs that.
A huge thanks for Katelyn and Supriya for being such wonderful partners and bringing in amazing ideas from time to time. It was truly fun working with you girls during the making of this thread. And towards the end, as the ideas took form and the output was there to be seen, it brought immense satisfaction. Felt like mehnat rang laayi (the hardwork paid off) 😃
Kate, thank you for taking speedy classes in the University of IPK to bring in the amazing technology to this thread. All the gifs are mindblowing, but the top one with the BS apple pic is priceless. Thank you for arranging the music, yummy food and drinks, the entertainment and most importantly inviting the special guests giving out flying kisses. Last but not the least, thank you for taking over the work on the entire main post. Without you, things wouldn't have been so easy. 😳
Supriya, the vm is a super hit. I am glad everybody liked it. 😃 Thank you for creating the vm, inspite of being busy with other things. Adding Indi's lines and collages was a marvellous idea. It made the whole vm look more beautiful. Also, thank you for all the lovely edits. 😳
Wiwy, you are awesome. The entire food menu you brought in was too good. You made an arrangement for a complete feast. Very happy to see that Indi loved the menu. Thank you Wiwy, for doing this, inspite of your heavy ad. 😳
Katelyn, AD, Saloni, Arshi, thank you for keeping the music going as long as possible and maintaining the feel of the party. Also, thank you Saloni and AD for spamming the thread with happy posts. 😳
Horizon, thanks for reminding the next day of Diwali. It really feels like that. Exhausted, but still want to have a go at it once more. 😆
Cynthia, Chalhov, Wiwy, Arshi, Ritu, Horizon, AD, Anita, IssPKaur, Ami, Samin, Saloni, Sohara, Preeti, Kate, Supriya
Thank you all for sending such beautiful messages and making the page more attractive and lively. It was an honouring experience for me as I received the messages one by one and could see the love for Indi outpouring from within those messages. 😊
Lastly, a huge thanks to Indi, for loving the thread, for replying to each one of us individually, for letting us pamper or rather shower you with gifts, BS branded or otherwise. 😉 Thank you Indi for securing this dhaaga (thread) of pearls (blasters) with a tight knot of love. 😳 🤗
I hope I've covered all. If I remember anything missing, I will add later.
Meanwhile, let the after party continue ... 🥳

thanks di
it was my party so i also have some duty for it
isn't it
so no need of thanks
enjoy the party
hey
make the music loud
but whatever it is i am first one that
is dancing and playing on music that i cant hear only

keep the party on
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😊 😳 😊 😃 😊 😉

Word Count: 0

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@ Drga and @ Kat @Supi❤️

Such a cute Thank note from both of you...Seriously ...and Supi with all the thobda collages ...THANKYOU..
All three of you are fab...😊

All three of you did a splendid job in creating and managing this and above all surprising Indi ...👏⭐️

@Indi...I am so happy you really enjoyed it...as Kat said have no idea how we all understand each other without even know each other ...We really do have such a beautiful connection...that pulls us towards each other...putting everything aside.
Once again Hope you really had enjoyed the day with your friends and family and have many years like this ahead...😊

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That was one super vote of thanks Durga. I seriously think, you should put your anchoring/ co-anchoring expericne of this blasters/ related threads on your resume. Seriously.. its nothing any meaner than a responsible HR job! Thanks for weaving the pure pearly dhagas!!

Katelyn, super duper gifs.. both the precious thought and the technology
Supriya. great support and that vm.
Wiwy, that was one sumptous full on seven course meal.
Thanks to all of you just one more time!
I am glad captain of the blasters had a true blast! She deserves every bit of it!!
Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Of course they are all Barun... If NOT... the whisky will make sure that they are !

Jokes aside... I think we find similarilities with ASR and/or Barun in all the men we love... I remember reading a YT comment once " my son is so much like ASR.. Always angry but sooo much love trapped inside, I pray everyday that he finds someone like Khushi in his life"

Once we love someone ..everything about them takes a grandiose scale... That's why little kids chose XXL shirts for their average sized dads! ASR made us fall in love with our respective partners, didnt he? And now our Hubwa's are morphing into Barun in a reverse Kafka-esque way (with a little bit of assistance from the whisky) 😆 What could be a better birthday gift than that ? 🥳

very well considered, sab, the point about barun and the hubwas/men in our lives. 😃 esp that reverse kafka-esque thing. never have read kafka, but had a sense of kafka-esque when looking at that whole ipk 2 moves. now you say this. looks like kafka is sending me smoke signals... through a tv soap... something there i think. 😆... a little whisky may be needed.