Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IPKfan1999

Indi,

I have been a silent reader of BFTP threads - you and all other blasters are fantabulous! You write so well, it is a treat to read your analysis and insights! A very Happy Birthday and best wishes always!!

hi ipkfan,

thank you so much. wonderful to read your words. yes, the blasters are a gorgeous bunch and i am thrilled you read us... also lie my rambles. 😳please do keep dropping in... and join in whenever you wish to. thanks for your lovely wish.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JennyAvni

Belated Happy Birthday Indi diπŸ€—
May u have a blessed year ahead.. Sorry for the late wishes.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip with many more happy ones to come..

Cheers,
Avni πŸ˜‰

i love your beautiful message, avni... this is terribly sweet of you. and there are stars hanging above my gift. so so ipk. love it. πŸ€— thank you so much.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
IPKfan1999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi ipkfan,

thank you so much. wonderful to read your words. yes, the blasters are a gorgeous bunch and i am thrilled you read us... also lie my rambles. 😳please do keep dropping in... and join in whenever you wish to. thanks for your lovely wish.

thanks for the quick response! Your ramblings are delicious πŸ˜‰ I just had a baby recently and I am reading most of the threads through phone, this is one of the rare times when baby is asleep and I am on laptop, hence able to type - I am from the old generation who doesn't like to type too much on the phone :) I stumbled upon IPK mid last year and on BFTP threads early this year - like most of you, this is the only Indian serial I have followed in last 15-20 years - and through your BFTP threads - dissecting each scene, frame and dialogue - never thought that a simple scene or line can have so many layers! thank you all for letting me discover the amazing word of IPK all over again!
indi52 thumbnail
ipkfan, πŸ˜ƒ

i was on my desktop, now on a phone... the crazy world we live in. little new baby at home... aww. happy to have brought you fun and connection. lovely to have met you.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Vote of thanks
That was an amazing birthday party. Now that the after party is still continuing, it is time for the vote of thanks. 😊 Oh yes, this thread definitely needs that.
A huge thanks for Katelyn and Supriya for being such wonderful partners and bringing in amazing ideas from time to time. It was truly fun working with you girls during the making of this thread. And towards the end, as the ideas took form and the output was there to be seen, it brought immense satisfaction. Felt like mehnat rang laayi (the hardwork paid off) πŸ˜ƒ
Kate, thank you for taking speedy classes in the University of IPK to bring in the amazing technology to this thread. All the gifs are mindblowing, but the top one with the BS apple pic is priceless. Thank you for arranging the music, yummy food and drinks, the entertainment and most importantly inviting the special guests giving out flying kisses. Last but not the least, thank you for taking over the work on the entire main post. Without you, things wouldn't have been so easy. 😳
Supriya, the vm is a super hit. I am glad everybody liked it. πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for creating the vm, inspite of being busy with other things. Adding Indi's lines and collages was a marvellous idea. It made the whole vm look more beautiful. Also, thank you for all the lovely edits. 😳
Wiwy, you are awesome. The entire food menu you brought in was too good. You made an arrangement for a complete feast. Very happy to see that Indi loved the menu. Thank you Wiwy, for doing this, inspite of your heavy ad. 😳
Katelyn, AD, Saloni, Arshi, thank you for keeping the music going as long as possible and maintaining the feel of the party. Also, thank you Saloni and AD for spamming the thread with happy posts. 😳
Horizon, thanks for reminding the next day of Diwali. It really feels like that. Exhausted, but still want to have a go at it once more. πŸ˜†
Cynthia, Chalhov, Wiwy, Arshi, Ritu, Horizon, AD, Anita, IssPKaur, Ami, Samin, Saloni, Sohara, Preeti, Kate, Supriya
Thank you all for sending such beautiful messages and making the page more attractive and lively. It was an honouring experience for me as I received the messages one by one and could see the love for Indi outpouring from within those messages. 😊
Lastly, a huge thanks to Indi, for loving the thread, for replying to each one of us individually, for letting us pamper or rather shower you with gifts, BS branded or otherwise. πŸ˜‰ Thank you Indi for securing this dhaaga (thread) of pearls (blasters) with a tight knot of love. 😳 πŸ€—
I hope I've covered all. If I remember anything missing, I will add later.
Meanwhile, let the after party continue ... πŸ₯³
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
@Durga: Vote of thanks too good... Loved itπŸ€—
It was such a lovely experience...
I feel so overwhelmed with all the love we have for one another!! πŸ€— 😭 Thanks for the beautiful post Durga! I'm very glad I could help! It was a great experience teaming up with you and Supriya! We all made the thread beautiful. Congrats to all! I'm so glad our Indi love the experience.
To tell you the truth, I don't really know how I managed to get our special guests to the party since they both had a tight schedule! πŸ˜† I just knew they have to come no matter what!! πŸ˜† I have to tempt Barun with Chinese food and Sanaya with chocolate cake!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Vote of thanks
That was an amazing birthday party. Now that the after party is still continuing, it is time for the vote of thanks. 😊 Oh yes, this thread definitely needs that.
A huge thanks for Katelyn and Supriya for being such wonderful partners and bringing in amazing ideas from time to time. It was truly fun working with you girls during the making of this thread. And towards the end, as the ideas took form and the output was there to be seen, it brought immense satisfaction. Felt like mehnat rang laayi (the hardwork paid off) πŸ˜ƒ
Kate, thank you for taking speedy classes in the University of IPK to bring in the amazing technology to this thread. All the gifs are mindblowing, but the top one with the BS apple pic is priceless. Thank you for arranging the music, yummy food and drinks, the entertainment and most importantly inviting the special guests giving out flying kisses. Last but not the least, thank you for taking over the work on the entire main post. Without you, things wouldn't have been so easy. 😳
Supriya, the vm is a super hit. I am glad everybody liked it. πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for creating the vm, inspite of being busy with other things. Adding Indi's lines and collages was a marvellous idea. It made the whole vm look more beautiful. Also, thank you for all the lovely edits. 😳
Wiwy, you are awesome. The entire food menu you brought in was too good. You made an arrangement for a complete feast. Very happy to see that Indi loved the menu. Thank you Wiwy, for doing this, inspite of your heavy ad. 😳
Katelyn, AD, Saloni, Arshi, thank you for keeping the music going as long as possible and maintaining the feel of the party. Also, thank you Saloni and AD for spamming the thread with happy posts. 😳
Horizon, thanks for reminding the next day of Diwali. It really feels like that. Exhausted, but still want to have a go at it once more. πŸ˜†
Cynthia, Chalhov, Wiwy, Arshi, Ritu, Horizon, AD, Anita, IssPKaur, Ami, Samin, Saloni, Sohara, Preeti, Kate, Supriya
Thank you all for sending such beautiful messages and making the page more attractive and lively. It was an honouring experience for me as I received the messages one by one and could see the love for Indi outpouring from within those messages. 😊
Lastly, a huge thanks to Indi, for loving the thread, for replying to each one of us individually, for letting us pamper or rather shower you with gifts, BS branded or otherwise. πŸ˜‰ Thank you Indi for securing this dhaaga (thread) of pearls (blasters) with a tight knot of love. 😳 πŸ€—
I hope I've covered all. If I remember anything missing, I will add later.
Meanwhile, let the after party continue ... πŸ₯³

and a huge thanks to my completely sweet partner in dhaga making: super lustre, aaa, totally natural pearl with deep nacre... miiisss durga. so many many jhappies and pappies to you. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

i completely second that vote of thanks. but before that... this nacheez is in deep surprise and utter gratitude at the love and enthusiasm and hard work and creativity on this thread. you guys are all fab to hang out with.

achha, durga, bhery bhery nice metaphor... that dhaga and pearl one. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

katelyn, ❀️ i was looking at the gifs and thinking you got them all so right, so good, yes that bs in a haze of whatever glimmering was one of the best ever... in fact, maybe it should go to the bday thread too... so different. everything was not just good looking but made perfect sense, simply, without ado, and gorgeously.
❀️

supriya,πŸ‘ i am addicted to that vm now. i was listening to your sound edits... lovely. ❀️ the dhak dhak, the music, then his voice... who was that happy bday to you? khushi? memory memory. πŸ˜•now you got to make your first proper ipk vm. i know you're busy but such a lot of work... oooph. thanks so much.

durga, i read that poem again this morning and sighed. to be given so much affection is a privilege. thanks, sir.

arshi, soni, ad, i was rofling and loving the addition of music on each page.

wiwy, the khana i had, then sent some to a friend who wept with joy. we are all super paagal.😳😳

all of you, thank you and really i have seen many bday threads, this is the most joyous and noisy and fun and loving ever.

look forward to other such threads for the blasters.
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

I feel so overwhelmed with all the love we have for one another!! πŸ€— 😭 Thanks for the beautiful post Durga! I'm very glad I could help! It was a great experience teaming up with you and Supriya! We all made the thread beautiful. Congrats to all! I'm so glad our Indi love the experience.

To tell you the truth, I don't really know how I managed to get our special guests to the party since they both had a tight schedule! πŸ˜† I just knew they have to come no matter what!! πŸ˜† I have to tempt Barun with Chinese food and Sanaya with chocolate cake!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

ha ha katelyn, really you are the one. when we have our 398th party you are in charge of bringing the two over... bet you'll find a way. so cute that chinese food and chocolate cake bribe, you sure she's blowing the kisses at me? or is it you? and that rose, hope he knows who's bday it is, the hog that he is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Durga nd Katelyn...aww πŸ€— tht was such a sweet vote of thanks...but mention not πŸ˜†
we r blasters together now...πŸ˜‰

on serious note...thanks to both of you for your help in planning nd approving nd everythin ❀️
the thread was a Blast in its very own manner πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Durga you tried to make it sticky...thts awesome πŸ˜ƒ

nd Indi...big correction...Voice edit completely goes to Durga...she edited it tht way...nd i just added the pics nd lines accordingly accordingly

nd happy tht you loved the VMπŸ˜ƒ...but more than tht m happy tht your thobda poems...r reachin the man himself πŸ˜ƒ