Posted: 11 years ago
^^^

thank you, hebarun21,

leo. ah, i love it.

JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Belated Happy Birthday Indi di🤗
May u have a blessed year ahead.. Sorry for the late wishes.

A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip with many more happy ones to come..

Cheers,
Avni 😉
Edited by JennyAvni - 11 years ago
Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Indrani Dii..!😃 Absolutely Love your compositions n words u write for Team Sobtians..! 😳 May God bless you..have a fabb day n a great year ahead..! 😊
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

thank you so much, ree,

very sweet of you to drop in and wish me. all the best to you too and thanks for what you say about my writing. 😳

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/uvQoAkI.jpg

Indi... So sorry for being late in wishing you... Please enjoy my daughter's creation for you!! I'm all thumbs when it comes to techniki stuff! Did you know that you share your Birth Year with Colin Firth , Hugh Grant, Antonio Banderas , Kenneth Branagh, David Duchovney and John F.Kennedy Jr. ? These are the most handsome, broody, mysterious, irresistible men ever. You are indeed in good company. But your heart does the Dhak Dhak for ONE...the one that embodies all the best qualities in the above mentioned list of men ( and more) ... The one and only Ladd Gavarnar, Mr Sobti... Hope your celebratory whiskey gives you enough buzz to mistake your Hubwa for Sobti ...Hic ! ( mine did 🤣 )

Hope you had a wonderful birthday , Indi... I love you. 🤗

Sab
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... trust a kid to know what the heart desires. that's it, he just needs to say that and all will be well. please do thank your daughter, sab, for that brilliant edit.

and may i hug you madly for that list of men born in my year? kenneth b and hugh g and duchovny... ohhh that was a good year for men. even if not as good as 1984.

the whisky was super... i saw the ultimate capitulation... my hubs, daughter, bro in law, stood in a row all cute and chirpy like stage singers and sang happy birthdayyy happy birthdaayyy to me in the tune of rabba ve, 12 midnight. and husband's card read... for those rabba ves. nothing like a hotwa in your wife's life to wake the husbands up.

but i will try the whisky trick you suggest, so what if i'm built like buaji. 🤣

no need to say sorry, i thought you may not have known, so pm-ed.

love you too. and always wish you the superest best.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi your Bday Thread is a Sticky topic...😃

Woohooo

The party is still on party.gif

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... trust a kid to know what the heart desires. that's it, he just needs to say that and all will be well. please do thank your daughter, sab, for that brilliant edit.

and may i hug you madly for that list of men born in my year? kenneth b and hugh g and duchovny... ohhh that was a good year for men. even if not as good as 1984.

the whisky was super... i saw the ultimate capitulation... my hubs, daughter, bro in law, stood in a row all cute and chirpy like stage singers and sang happy birthdayyy happy birthdaayyy to me in the tune of rabba ve, 12 midnight. and husband's card read... for those rabba ves. nothing like a hotwa in your wife's life to wake the husbands up.

but i will try the whisky trick you suggest, so what if i'm built like buaji. 🤣

no need to say sorry, i thought you may not have known, so pm-ed.

love you too. and always wish you the superest best.

Bhelcomes from my daughter... She asks " If Brawn Chopti and Mr. Robbins walk through the door, who will you smooch first?" ...don't answer her... this is a trick question.. I had answered Sobti and she made a big hue & cry about my infidelity 😃 ... brat kid

Loved your hubwa's card... he sounds awesome!

Indi..Indi..amar bondhu... I go by 2 principles...
1 ... you are always as old as the GUY you Feel (yes, fantasies count) 😳
2 ... Everyone is Scarlett Johansson when the light is turned OFF 🤣

yes... try the whisky... hubwa bhi khush, tum bhi khush..

love ya.
Edited by shesherkobita - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i swear it was a sticky topic few mins bck 🤔 sorry

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^
supriya,

do not apologise... erm maybe they thought this looks so much fun, must be to do with mr sobti and made it sticky then went ooops. 😆

sab,

our worried daughters 🤣 mine fretted over the words, "his svelte body glinted in the sunlight," i'd just written them for a story and said, "ma-aa, he's 28, and you are... 52." gahahahha.

scarlett it is, once the lights go off, and all our husband's are a bit barun, aren't they? aren't they? 😕

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago