Indi52's Birthday Thread! Let's celebrate!! - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
^ It was our pleasure Indi!! πŸ€— I knew you couldn't resist those pointed ears! πŸ˜‰
Awww thanks for liking the gifs! I didn't learn it that quickly though! That was one of the reasons I was absent from our thread a bit more than usual! I was attending IPK university! πŸ˜† I suddenly realized that we have Photoshop CS6 on our desktop computer! I had to learn it as quickly as possible so I could create edits for Barun's and your birthday! My heart was leading me...
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

❀️ Durga ❀️
My dear Indi, you are my first friend in this forum, the first one to reply to my first post and welcoming me to this abyss of love. Being with you, associating and chatting with you on a daily basis ever since, has been a fulfilling experience. I've always looked forward to read your replies, comments, stories, etc. because they amuse the hidden me. Because of this, each day I spent here has been special. Obviously, I wanted your special day to be extra special. 😳
It has given me great joy and pleasure while working on this thread because it is for a wonderful person, that is you. From you I've learnt many things, you've helped me to see things in different perspectives, made me a person with a global outlook. From you I've learnt that ...
Having different view points is just fine,
To choose to live life differently is not a crime.
You're very close to me, though you're quite far
Thank you for being the person that you are
Many many happy returns of the day, dear Indi. πŸ€—

i almost had tears reading this. something i believe in madly... not because i think it's politically correct or because i am wise or anything, but this is something i can't ever remember not believing... even if the point of view is on the other side of mine... it's ok, you have a right to your thoughts, opinion, way of life.

dear durga, you are sweet and an absolute writer type πŸ˜† that line up there in pink... i am so happy there is a hidden you and you like to make it laugh.

actually, isn't ipk really about how it touches our hidden selves? that's its power i feel, goes right in and reveals us to ourselves.

this thread actualy is ours equally, we all make it dazzle and razzle... i simply post the first three anchors. but i do love this space, maybe that's what you guys feel.. i love it pretty unconditionally, because perhaps it fills a space in my existence... all of you have become sort of important over the months. i have so enjoyed the way we all give time and effort to a virtual world and make it lovely. between us, if we go right up to 398 we'd have created a most interesting and exhaustive piece of work on ipk, a must read for phd researchers studying a soap called iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and we have indexed almost everything... fascinating.

thanks for being my partner, and being who you are. you are rather special you know. take care... i had no idea i was the first person you interacted with on the forum... wow.

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

my heart was leading me...❀️

katelyn, never does the heart get it wrong, does it? wonder how that works? spock would say, fascinating.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

❀️ Supriya ❀️
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Indi❀️ , i wish each day is full of surprises , excitement , joy nd love ...you will always be my kind , warm friend who takes me to fairytales with enchanting words nd i wish i could live thr for eternity. πŸ˜ƒ

supriya,

thank you... and at some level i hope you can realise that fairytale world in your real life. aisa hota hai, supriya πŸ˜†

all your thobda edits and other edits and particularly that vm, were outstanding... thanks once more.
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

my dear sweet soni,

so now i am sweet sixteen? ha ha, that's a relief.

thank you for the cutest message with all those lovely illustrations. and a mausam hai suhana gana... you wrote? and the "ho puri dilki har khwaish aap ki"? you wrote that too? fantastic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ everything sounds lovely... which bit was rajasthani/marwari? i love your colourful, high energy, super optimistic message... thank you so much for spending time on this and the wonderful spamming that is quintessential soni ji... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

thanks di
its my pleasure
you like it
but little correction all edit are by me and first edit
all 3 portion write i written but wrote in second edit
i took from internet
if you search it is written there
credit to writer
thansk
my mehnat suceed if you liked it

and you able to understand
marwadi also
that is impressive
love u
indi52 thumbnail
^^^
soni,

i don't understand marwari, but i did understand your messages. 😳 lovely edits, beautiful words... thanks again.

soni19sweet thumbnail

kikisa aapkko janamdin ki
hardik subhkamnaya
thankurji kare aapne sabi khushiya mile
aur gum aapse dur bhage
aako ye din bhi
aap hi tarah putna ho
yeh mari dil ki dua
se

it means
my lovely sister
i wish you many many happy return of day
i wish that god grant you all happiness
and sadness run away from you
and your this day
also being beautiful like you
this only my heart wishesπŸ˜ƒ
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i almost had tears reading this. something i believe in madly... not because i think it's politically correct or because i am wise or anything, but this is something i can't ever remember not believing... even if the point of view is on the other side of mine... it's ok, you have a right to your thoughts, opinion, way of life.

dear durga, you are sweet and an absolute writer type πŸ˜† that line up there in pink... i am so happy there is a hidden you and you like to make it laugh.

actually, isn't ipk really about how it touches our hidden selves? that's its power i feel, goes right in and reveals us to ourselves.

this thread actualy is ours equally, we all make it dazzle and razzle... i simply post the first three anchors. but i do love this space, maybe that's what you guys feel.. i love it pretty unconditionally, because perhaps it fills a space in my existence... all of you have become sort of important over the months. i have so enjoyed the way we all give time and effort to a virtual world and make it lovely. between us, if we go right up to 398 we'd have created a most interesting and exhaustive piece of work on ipk, a must read for phd researchers studying a soap called iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and we have indexed almost everything... fascinating.

thanks for being my partner, and being who you are. you are rather special you know. take care... i had no idea i was the first person you interacted with on the forum... wow.

Oh Indi. Now you've made me teary eyed. Yes, there is that hidden me that dances and prances around upon seeing a certain font. Never knew the little child in me was still alive and kicking, wanting to be pampered and entertained. Embarrassed
398 is a dream. As I've been saying, want to stay in the present and enjoy. Each one of us is trying so hard to be here or atleast stay in touch with the hope to be back soon in full form, we have been managing somehow. Need to continue to support and egg each other on and we will surely make it. A get-together for the 398th is a great idea, should think about it.
Yes, you were the first to respond, followed soon by Ami and Kate. 😊 Thanks Indi for everything. I feel honoured to be in the special persons list of such a magical writer and wonderful human being as you. And yes, please do tell Mr.R, if he can put up with you and love you so much for so many years, even after knowing your aib and nuks (faults and defects), we surely can continue to adore you equally even after meeting you. Embarrassed Looking forward to that day. πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail
to aib to nuks, all our faults and defects, cheers... and goodnight, my sakhis... me off to bed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
soni19sweet thumbnail

to aib to nuks, all our faults and defects, cheers... and goodnight, my sakhis... me off to bed. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

goodie night