Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

riti, πŸ€—

thank you, dear one, such a sweet message.

good to see you here. how we've talked and gone crazy for asr together. your asr threads... all the screaming and shouting of the last days, and remember asr ki maa? oh riti, this forum is a wondrous place... when i was born and for almost 20 years after that there was nothing called a computer on one's desk... they stayed in huge air conditioned rooms and you had to take your shoes off to go and see them and do namaste. then came ibm... and in 1984, of course our boy, but also apple, was born. how the world changed. now you and i are here... stunning really. it's always lovely to see you. take care, lots of love... and aren't you a leo too?

πŸ€—
you are sixteen year old..just got seventeen😳..i remember all discussions.. your writing always making me more n more in love with ASR...😳...and I also remember sharing with you when we thought we are gonna loose that ASR...those trying days...mad ones...di ..we all share same month n same sunsign... you , me and our love...our Barun bouy...😳
just had checked this thread ..and really awesome celebrations here di...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Wish you more such lively and wonderful birthdays to come...with loads of love...n fun...
take care
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi, did you just write a poem?
thank you for the gifts... the fill my life with splendid memories.
no matter what...
whether we stay in touch or not,
this bday i shall never forget
nor stop going all mushy and giddy over...
the boy would be one reason,
among a hundred and some.

Poetry in prose is in progress ... πŸ˜‰
So happy your daughter is enjoying these along with you. Singing the birthday song in the rabba ve tune is really an unique idea. I can so imagine them singing it and and your expression the minute they started to do so in that tune. πŸ˜†
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

indranidi, πŸ€—
a birthday thread. you deserve it.
many many happy returns of the day.
wish you many more healthy and happy years to come.

something which is only meant for you..

thank you for being there and being yourself.

you are a doll, mou.
that collage is orre baba oshombhob uff. beautiful, love the cropping.
thank you for dropping in... miss you. miss our madness. only for me? sure? sure? oh yes... lovely to see your bright blue, stay cool... lotsa love. πŸ€—

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
you are so right, that poem up there is a beauty... the subject matter er a bit lunatic... but so happy, not going to be modest and say nahiiin... no, i want that poem... my durga... mera wala poem...

Indi, these words of yours. I am so touched. 😳 Thank you. You loved the poem so much, I am thrilled. Well the subject matter had to be lunatic and the same with the one who put it down. Ye deewangi na hoti, ye pagalpan na hota, to kahan se labz aate, kaise haal-e-dil bayaan hota? (If this craze, this madness wasn't there, where would the words come from, how would one convey the state of the heart?)
Of course, the poem is exclusively only for you. 😳 And that last one in bold underlined, aww, I now wanna run and hug you. πŸ€—
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Indi πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ₯³ "Wishing you a Happy Birthday. May God continue to bless you and give you strength and happiness "

mukta3112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday. May god grant all your wishes
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i guess thr is still an hour more for your bday

Happy Birthday smiley-face-birthday.gif

nd yes these r all your combined edits...nd in the VM too most of it is your edits πŸ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IronButterfly

Saalgirah Mubarak =)

God bless

shukriya thank you,

iron butterfly, so good to see you here... 😳
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mukta3112

Happy birthday. May god grant all your wishes

thank you so much, mukta, lovely yo see you πŸ€— .
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spsharmila

Indi πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ₯³ "Wishing you a Happy Birthday. May God continue to bless you and give you strength and happiness "

hey sharmila, thanks so much 😳 for ghe greetings and the wishes. hope all good with you... πŸ€—