Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Voila, it's a feast ... We hope you like our international menu!
Chinese food especially for Indi and Barun
Thai food:

Mmm...yummy desserts...
Bengali menu by Wiwy
Birthday special menu for our dear Indi❀️

Begin with Luchi

Cholaar daal and Aalu dum.πŸ˜ƒ

A Bhekti Fish Fry, Indi ! πŸ˜ƒ It's yummy!

Now, ektu shada bhaat

with Chingri Malai Curry

and Sorshe diye Ilish Macch

Now for some Mishti PolaoπŸ˜ƒ

with Kasha Mangsho (thick mutton curry)! Kemon khachho, Indi? (Are you enjoying eating it, Indi?)πŸ˜ƒ

Yummy Aamer Tok (Mango Chutney) to help digest the food!πŸ˜ƒ

For dessert: πŸ˜ƒ Rasogolla!

and Payesh !
OR
Sandesh, Mishti Doi and Mishti Paan for Mishti Indi πŸ˜ƒ ⭐️ (Mishti means Sweet)

Hope you ate well. Indi! πŸ˜ƒ Happy Birthday! have a great day! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Exhausted? Let us make you relax with some entertainment. Sit down and enjoy.
Look whom ASR brought along with him, his Thai friend ...
Aha, Khushi wants to dance too ...
Come on everybody join in ...
~ ~ ~
Credits:
All gifs by Katelyn. The thobda edits and picture collages by Supriya. Pictures of gifts, cake, Thai and Chinese food by Katelyn. Indian food pictures by Wiwy. Opening and poems by Durga.
VM: Created by Supriya with essential inputs from Katelyn and Durga. The lines used in the vm are taken from Indi's writings and reviews. The collages in the vm towards the end are by Indi.
Picture edit by indi52

that spread is out of this world and has almost each and every thing i am nuts about... man included. love dimsum, adore thai food, especially the salads and the soups, kuehs. then my bangla food... with luchi, chholar daal, aamer chutney, kasha mangsho, malaikari, shorshe ilish, i can see the expert touch of a foodie here... the course by course khana... the mishti polao... how many moons i haven't had thee... notun gurer payesh... 😭😭 me missing home, missing all grandmothers and mother and awww, payesh is such a birthday thing... i know wiwy consulted an outside consultant on this one, many thanks to him, and to you wiwy for finding it all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and for the idea, durga, what can i say? you are too sweet, too good, and you know how to think through something fabulously πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... and thanks katelyn, for not finishing off all the images. some day we must discuss our favourite food...

thank you so much for the dance.

hello thai dancer, i like you... not boring at all.

and khsuhi you're a babe.

and the gifs katelyn... almost each and every dance sequence there. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

oh and indi52, your picture edit has me wanting to bite into fruit...

Hmmm.. I see the image for the Aamer Tok is missing! My bad...I've eaten it again!! πŸ˜†
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

indranidi, πŸ€—
a birthday thread. you deserve it.
many many happy returns of the day.
wish you many more healthy and happy years to come.

something which is only meant for you..

thank you for being there and being yourself.
Edited by dennisdmenace - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
for the main post, thanks katelyn.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
its too yummm. the bong in me has unleashed herself and got a reservation at bijoli grill( a very very bengali eatery) for dinner tonight.
^ Hi dennisdmenace! Thank you for visiting and wishing our dear Indi! I'm so jealous right now because I wanted to taste those yummy foods too! Thanks to Wiwy for the awesome Bengali menu!!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Indi,

Wish you a very happy birthday. πŸ₯³

May all your dreams come true and may God bless you with health, happiness and prosperity.

Have a great day. πŸ€—

Lovely thread.

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail

^ Hi dennisdmenace! Thank you for visiting and wishing our dear Indi! I'm so jealous right now because I wanted to taste those yummy foods too! Thanks to Wiwy for the awesome Bengali menu!!

Hi, am Anu.

Thanks wiwy.
indi52 thumbnail

Hmmm.. I see the image for the Aamer Tok is missing! My bad...I've eaten it again!! πŸ˜†

you mango chutney monster you...πŸ˜†

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

Hi Indi,

Wish you a very happy birthday. πŸ₯³

May all your dreams come true and may God bless you with health, happiness and prosperity.

Have a great day. πŸ€—

Lovely thread.

hi fari
πŸ€—

thank you so so much... lovely to see you here. 😳 yeah, the thread is beautiful, sparkling and such fun.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Indi, you relished the feast! Just started reading posts backwards. Well, to be honest, my suggestions about food were hardly there. Kate decided Thai, Chinese and Indian food and she asked me for the Indian ones. Me, south Indian vegetarian, I wouldn't even know what to look for. So, I passed the baton to Wiwy. Wiwy readily obliged inspite of her ad, and look at the menu she arranged. I am so glad you got a sumptuous meal. 😳
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago