Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

it is you, on your flying carpet... thank you thank you... all life is imagination isn't it... don't we just imagine it all... 🀣 i am fifty three, you got to forgive me. so happy to see you, spirit.
πŸ€—

Spirit on a flying carpet! Imagine that!!🀣
πŸ˜†

Yes everything is an illusion...imagination. I stand corrected now.πŸ˜ƒ
Take Care!
And plz continue your ramblings soon. πŸ˜›
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

It was 5 am... Still in bed... I never wake up this early... Maybe I was feeling restless that I didn't wish u di... Immediately took my mobile & wished u...
Still felt restless... So here I am to spam this threadπŸ˜ƒ
Wow wow this is such a beautiful birthday thread😊 U all did a fabulous jobπŸ€— I can see the efforts u have put inπŸ‘

The party is over when I was sleeping😭 Wow my arshi attended ur party diπŸ₯³

Such a beautiful poem for beautiful Indi!!! So perfect... Just loved itπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Hum sabki pyaari Indrani
Hamare dhaage ki patrani
Aapse parichay ki wajah bani
Nafrat aur pyaar ki ek kahani
Manmohak hai aapki rachanaayein
Har ek ke dil ko bhaye
Uttam koti ki hai aap rachayitri
Vandan kare aapko ye kaviyitri
Aaj ka din hai bada hi suhana
Sabke sandesh aapko hai pahunchana
Milkar kahen aapki sakhi saheliyaan
Aapko janmadin ki dher saari badhaaiyaan

Then enjoyed ur birthday feast... I am full... I won't be able to have anymore the whole day... So yummy yummyπŸ˜›

ad,

what an idea... the nicest of gifts in a serialised form... could a girl ask for more. so terribly sweet of you. your enthusiasm is infectious, lovely, i notice the dr seuss quote got your attention too πŸ˜†... you are so right, that poem up there is a beauty... the subject matter er a bit lunatic... but so happy, not going to be modest and say nahiiin... no, i want that poem... my durga... mera wala poem...

glad you enjoyed the feast... i am still looking for digestives. πŸ˜†

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

πŸ˜† Yeah, I ate those missing images!! Oh, how sweet of you! Thanks for the offer! You know I would love to meet you and the rest of the Blasters...someday!

some day some day... we all say.

no i am not writing poetry, relax πŸ˜†.

but this we must meet some day now needs a date to be set... okay how about... just around episode 390 something we all meet in india... kolkata? dilli? wherever... and watch the final episodes together... have a huge blast party. i volunteer to get some bong food, promise. actually, must say, our food is kinda special... difficult to get in restaurants, though some in kolkata do a pretty decent job, yes wiwy?

so, india, as 398 approaches... no harm in making a plan. kya?

and if india cannot, there's always singapore. yay.

katelyn... now you eat images? okaaayyy. is there anything you can't do.

indi52 thumbnail

ha ha, wiwy, danke schoen.

that butt gif, tumblr ki jai... and if i'm not mistaken i've fleetingly met the girl who made it... she's a whole lot of unabashed phangurrling fun. trust sohara to find it. while i grew up when this particular fixation had not yet been identified by the female kind, i can quite ahem see the reason for it... that gif is cute, as for biceps... only his bicepwas, oh the taut line of those arms, and can we do a thesis on collar bones and clavicles too while we are at it?

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preety_woman

Indi di

Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!πŸ₯³

I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. Happy birthday!πŸ₯³
I look forward to enjoying our friendship for many more of your birthdays.

Just imagine ASR is giving you this
AND this one I want to share with you as I can die for this

I am an un invited guest at this party...but I am here and that what matters to me...was busy at my new job.But as always I am close to you and you know that...
Thnx Blasters for all the happiness and pleasure you give at this thread and this Thread is awesome...πŸ‘

goofy, πŸ€—

uninvited? you? nahiiin. always with us, part of blast... after all you're goofy ji. i love your beautiful wish... where do you guys get the ideas and the time? so you send me his first hug... awww, and that impossibly dishy profile, who can get over all this?

love your new name as i said earlier, but glad goofy is in signature. would be great to know why you wanted to transform... how is life? hope you're happy happy. and new job too? wow.

thanks so much for everything... you are a lovely friend 😳

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

WOW !! What a thread !! Love it love it love it <3 Congrats Blasters for making a beautiful sensational birthday thread for our sweet Indi. Katelyn, your openning is fantastic and aawww ..sigh !! Indi got a flying kiss from Barun πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Durga, ur poem hit the mark πŸ‘ And food, oh my God ! such a delicious menu !! colorful cakes with asr himself lighting the candle, fruits, chocolates and even some hot drinks and dancing too .. hmm .. this party ROCKS πŸ˜ƒ And that was just the starters.. the main course tho abhi baki hai dost !! chinese , thai, bengali .. yummy (slurp) .. great job wiwy πŸ˜ƒ

Great thought in making the vm , using Indi's words and collages .. it was just apt *claps* πŸ‘

Great job and wonderful effort friends .. applause to supriya, Durga, Katelyn, wiwy, Cynthia, Chalov, Arshi, Horizon, Arshidiehardfan, Ami, Anita, Isspkaur, Samin, Soni and everyone else who posted here.πŸ‘

Yes Indi, I am so glad that I could be part of this special thread to wish you.. my special thanks to Ami and Durga for keeping me in the loop .. appreciate it immensely πŸ˜ƒ

Indi, I am a fan of you .. not just because your words are delicious..
Thru' these virtual interactions, I could make out that Indi is a passionate, chirpy, delicious (yup), kind hearted, sensible and witty lady and this is what I love in you. :D Just wish and pray that you get all the happiness in the world always πŸ˜ƒ
Ps.. Rabba Vey birthday song .. your family knows you so well and they are so cute πŸ˜ƒ

ritu,

so glad to see you here and this post of yours just makes me so happy... that vm was a killer and you are right, the blasters are something else. i feel privileged... and no not just saying it to sound good, to hang out with this gang... you included πŸ˜†. so much talent and such spirit... inclusive, happy, giggly, intelligent, interesting, crazy, weird lovely women...

your words on this indi... do i know her? πŸ˜† thank you thank you, ritu... for your heartfelt wishes. loved your post earlier, hope you saw the reply.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav_Khushifan

Hello Indrani,

A very Happy Birthday to you. if I could make a collage I would have done one for you with your favoraite guy. May all of your dreams and wishes come true. Hope you get to spend your birthday doing your favoraite things with your family. I am sure one of them is going to be drooling over your favoraite guy and our very own Barun Baba πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰. Thank you for the blast in the past. As you already know that I am a fan of your writing. You have always been kind to me whenever I had made a comment. Have a lovely day. Here's wishing you once again a very happy birthday and may God Bless you with a very happy, healthy, prosperous long life.

rashmi πŸ€—

thank you and so good of you to drop by. yesss whole day boy gazing is my plan... ha ha. thank you for reading my stuff and always saying that you liked it so much... i write... because i love to... but when it is read and liked or enjoyed, something special happens to the writing... can't quite explain.. but it kind of starts meaning something. that feeling is pretty unbeatable. you make that happen. so glad to see you. thanks for you wishes, take care.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz007

Happy birthday may you have a great year ahead!

thank you so much, shaz, so appreciate your dropping by. to the year... to all of us. cheers. 😳
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Let's bring on the cakes.
Hold on, someone wants to light the candle πŸ˜‰
Now, make a wish and blow the candle.
Yay, fireworks please ...
From the busy lanes of Delhi to the buzzing streets of Kolkata
Call it pani puri or gol gappa or the yummy puchka
Just as sweet, sour and spicy is our Singapore lady
Wishing you a very very happy birthday, dear Indi.
Gifts time ... πŸ˜ƒ

Famished? Let's move on to the next room. 😊

that inset of a hand lighting a candle... a killer. thank you. and all the beautiful cakes and goodies, my daughter was delighted... she has decided you all are a real good bunch of friends to have.

thank you for the gifts... they fill my life with splendid memories. no matter what... whether we stay in touch or not, this bday i shall never forget nor stop going all mushy and giddy over... the boy would be one reason, among a hundred and some.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
^ I'm so glad that you love our gifts, Indi! Awww, your daughter is too cute and lovely for saying that!! πŸ€—