Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
^^^

diba

thanks so much for that lovely wish and ughftdfgh the boy. πŸ€—

sohara,

yor sexy boy came to your dream and spoke? hayeee not fair... it's my bday... but i love his wish and how you got it to me. hmmm. two of sabya's sarees? wow.

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

i don't like it, ad... i love it adore it want to have all of it... now.

ami, achha, ok, i share that necklace and earrings with you, oh they will look good with that saree sohara gave me, na? but but but... nooo sharing the jumping jack.

ad, thank you for this flood of tohfa... me feeling rich. πŸ˜†

Di, everyone badly needs a share of that jumping boy onlyπŸ˜† Demand is so highπŸ˜‰

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ha Ha Happy Birthday Indi di πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Hands down, the best writer in this forum as far as I am concerned and somebody whom I really look up to...your thoughts, your writing and your personality that comes across through them are all fiercely yours and wonderfully inspiring! Stay beautiful always and never stop loving!

I am sure ASR has already sent his wishes...he makes an exception once in a while you know and for you he certainly would have πŸ˜‰

Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead indi di! much love and hugs πŸ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Yaani ek baar phir se, JANAMDIN MUBARAK, my MASTER BLASTER!!!!!
(Finally I'm able to log in and join the party... India Forums, THANK YOU!!)
Indus, Salaam e issk meri jaan zaraa qubool kar lo! (And needless to add...tum humse pyaar karne ki zaraa si bhool kar lo!). Love you lots, my dearest one. And sending you hawaaon ke saath, apni duaaon ke paigaam... Mil gaye na?
Kya? Do lakh ka bag bhi chahiye? Don't worry maine khareed liya...aur subzi market se shopping bhi kar li hai. Shaam ko milna, Food Food restaurant mein. Gift bhi milega, Subzi bhi... Aur woh bhi aa rahe hain, tumharey bina shakkarwale Laad Governor. Tum, Hum aur Woh. Nahin nahin, sorry sorry... Hum nahin...hum bhool gaye...Aaj humara birthday nahin hai.

So aaj ke liye... Janamdin aur Jaaneman, dono aapko bahut bahut Mubarak!!!

Have a great one, Indi darling!!!

issk,

me rofling and rofling... certainly, not badi beti has written the post above. first, dr seuss lovely man... and me not stopping it at being a little weird... all the way weird, that's how much weirdness your drinking buddy (some day some day) offers... ah i loved these moments you suggest.

Single Malt Moments!

so you will not interfere in my jaaneman evening? hayee, no need to sing dost dost na raha falling madly upon piano? offo... what a miss... thank you, you are a true friend πŸ˜† and i accept this song with great joy... naam humara ain't gabloo babloo... but will pupli do? i can hear wiwy laughing and passing out, these bongs and their daak naams. naam humara hai pupli aur khane ko milti jalebi... not bad, what sir.

...par jaane se pehle, here's some more muh-meetha... Rafi-Walker style!

LADDOOS!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp3nFcU-ShE[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to uploader

they say, every bit of new technology finally finds its reason for existence (ok i made that up, but...) the gif surely came into being only and only to create the hotwa loopwa. just loop it, baby. ufff. this is what hamesha is all about... and infinity too

Luscious Love Loops!

(credit: uploader)

thank you, my issk, for a party most memorable. i am so terribly grateful. πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mashira

Ha Ha Happy Birthday Indi di πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Hands down, the best writer in this forum as far as I am concerned and somebody whom I really look up to...your thoughts, your writing and your personality that comes across through them are all fiercely yours and wonderfully inspiring! Stay beautiful always and never stop loving!

I am sure ASR has already sent his wishes...he makes an exception once in a while you know and for you he certainly would have πŸ˜‰

Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead indi di! much love and hugs πŸ˜ƒ

so ha ha ha happy to see you here. hugs, rashmi. πŸ˜ƒ you are awfully cute and kind but i am grateful for every word... and thank you always for reading all my ramblings. best writer in the forum. me dead. πŸ€— rashmi, hope all fabulous with you and ad going wunderbar.

love and thanks, see you. 😳

spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh, so I was not imagining this thread after all.πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday Indi :)πŸ₯³
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

supriya,

is that a calla lily? it's so lovely... charcoal? what? it's beautiful.

i am looking at all the thobda shots and thinking, we must find a way to get them to barun... let me find a way... anyone, any suggestions... these are beauties. bet he will love it. since he does not come to india times, must find some way to something he does see.

supriya, i can't thank you enough, really. looking at all the work here and wondering, do i really deserve this. you guys are something else.

that vm... i am just .

sir, your work is just super cool, i wish you so much happiness... stay lovely and may every dream of yours take shape, come true.

and that song... the call for help is what makes it genius πŸ˜†.

Indi m supposed to be wishin you...not the other way round πŸ˜ƒ...but thank you... means a lot wat you said πŸ€—
m so happy you loved the VM nd all the edits... i hope you get a way for all thobda edits to reach Barun

yeah its charcoal...its a lily 😳 you remember i had told you to highlight tht episode analyses nd you hadn...but i remembered went bck to thread 5 found tht quote of yours nd added it to the VM

i knw you love Sobti...nd every1 is wishin you with his pictures nd all...but i want to wish you through my blue eyes smolderin guy ( nd also to ans wat you said on the underlined part )

Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

goofy, is that you? πŸ€— i am checking the thread from the last page, so haven't seen your wishes yet... but preety woman? how cute? ahhh, me happy for you. πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Indi m supposed to be wishin you...not the other way round πŸ˜ƒ...but thank you... means a lot wat you said πŸ€—
m so happy you loved the VM nd all the edits... i hope you get a way for all thobda edits to reach Barun

yeah its charcoal...its a lily 😳 you remember i had told you to highlight tht episode analyses nd you hadn...but i remembered went bck to thread 5 found tht quote of yours nd added it to the VM

i knw you love Sobti...nd every1 is wishin you with his pictures nd all...but i want to wish you through my blue eyes smolderin guy ( nd also to ans wat you said on the underlined part )

Happy Birthday πŸ˜ƒ

supriya,

i adore your smouldering blue eyes boy... that thing about deserving... awww. yes, you can see me smile. πŸ˜‰ think my hotwa will mind if i take a quick peak at your neeli aankhe ladka? πŸ˜†

okay, have found a way to send the thobdas to mr s... we'll chat.

i forgot to send you the episode... yesss... sorry sorry, thanks for finding it... i am bowled over by those quotes you added.

take care...

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spirit

Ahh, so I was not imagining this thread after all.πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday Indi :)πŸ₯³

it is you, on your flying carpet... thank you thank you... all life is imagination isn't it... don't we just imagine it all... 🀣 i am fifty three, you got to forgive me. so happy to see you, spirit.
πŸ€—