Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

WOW !! What a thread !! Love it love it love it <3 Congrats Blasters for making a beautiful sensational birthday thread for our sweet Indi. Katelyn, your openning is fantastic and aawww ..sigh !! Indi got a flying kiss from Barun πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Durga, ur poem hit the mark πŸ‘ And food, oh my God ! such a delicious menu !! colorful cakes with asr himself lighting the candle, fruits, chocolates and even some hot drinks and dancing too .. hmm .. this party ROCKS πŸ˜ƒ And that was just the starters.. the main course tho abhi baki hai dost !! chinese , thai, bengali .. yummy (slurp) .. great job wiwy πŸ˜ƒ

Great thought in making the vm , using Indi's words and collages .. it was just apt *claps* πŸ‘

Great job and wonderful effort friends .. applause to supriya, Durga, Katelyn, wiwy, Cynthia, Chalov, Arshi, Horizon, Arshidiehardfan, Ami, Anita, Isspkaur, Samin, Soni and everyone else who posted here.πŸ‘

Yes Indi, I am so glad that I could be part of this special thread to wish you.. my special thanks to Ami and Durga for keeping me in the loop .. appreciate it immensely πŸ˜ƒ

Indi, I am a fan of you .. not just because your words are delicious..
Thru' these virtual interactions, I could make out that Indi is a passionate, chirpy, delicious (yup), kind hearted, sensible and witty lady and this is what I love in you. :D Just wish and pray that you get all the happiness in the world always πŸ˜ƒ
Ps.. Rabba Vey birthday song .. your family knows you so well and they are so cute πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Ritu!! Awww no need to thank, I hope you do get to pop in from time to time :) we all miss you...having said that I myself have been Mia fr a while:) I'm sure Indi is so happy to hv you here. :)) hope ur doing well otherwise!
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
And the best thing about this thread is all the blasters have posted today despite their commitments & problems... Love u all... U guyz are just wonderful...
I am glad that all are backπŸ€—
Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Agreed! Durga you did an excellent job on the opening and poems!! You really beautified the thread with your magical writings! β­οΈπŸ‘

Really Durga it was a fabulous jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
LOVELY ROSES FOR U DI !!!

Originally posted by: salooni

do today spam

adda (spot)
is thisπŸ˜‰

I followed ur wordsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@AD

Nice job ...post after post...Love all of em...and Thnx for the slice of Pizza😊

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@AD

Nice job ...post after post...Love all of em...and Thnx for the slice of Pizza😊

Arshi, Don't restrict urself with just a slice... Have moreπŸ˜›

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is soo cute ...i love it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...thank youπŸ€—...yeah Indi deserves the best πŸ˜‰
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indi, I so will borrow that necklace/earring set that AD is gifting u, lucky!!!
Nice spamming AD!πŸ‘...if all spamming was like this...
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Indi

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago