Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

I owe it to you Guruji. You have always come forward to help me whenever I needed you. All I have learnt has been taught and encouraged by you.
This is dedicated to you, Indi and all Blasters ...hope you like it. My favourite mantra is at 3.10.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iZbalMcqsmg[/YOUTUBE]

Awww .thnx wiwy...This is awesome...

You are very welcome..but A friend in need is friend indeed...and you are more than a friend dear...❀️
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

WOW !! What a thread !! Love it love it love it <3 Congrats Blasters for making a beautiful sensational birthday thread for our sweet Indi. Katelyn, your openning is fantastic and aawww ..sigh !! Indi got a flying kiss from Barun πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Durga, ur poem hit the mark πŸ‘ And food, oh my God ! such a delicious menu !! colorful cakes with asr himself lighting the candle, fruits, chocolates and even some hot drinks and dancing too .. hmm .. this party ROCKS πŸ˜ƒ And that was just the starters.. the main course tho abhi baki hai dost !! chinese , thai, bengali .. yummy (slurp) .. great job wiwy πŸ˜ƒ

Great thought in making the vm , using Indi's words and collages .. it was just apt *claps* πŸ‘

Great job and wonderful effort friends .. applause to supriya, Durga, Katelyn, wiwy, Cynthia, Chalov, Arshi, Horizon, Arshidiehardfan, Ami, Anita, Isspkaur, Samin, Soni and everyone else who posted here.πŸ‘

Yes Indi, I am so glad that I could be part of this special thread to wish you.. my special thanks to Ami and Durga for keeping me in the loop .. appreciate it immensely πŸ˜ƒ

Indi, I am a fan of you .. not just because your words are delicious..
Thru' these virtual interactions, I could make out that Indi is a passionate, chirpy, delicious (yup), kind hearted, sensible and witty lady and this is what I love in you. :D Just wish and pray that you get all the happiness in the world always πŸ˜ƒ
Ps.. Rabba Vey birthday song .. your family knows you so well and they are so cute πŸ˜ƒ
shaz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy birthday may you have a great year ahead!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Katelyn

@Sohara

Hi! I've reserved a spot for you! I'll put a copy in the main page!! Thank you! Glad to see you here!

thank you very much Kate.
you are so sweet!
You know i was so busy with eid, that couldn't PM you earlier.

@Ritu

Hi Ritu! Thanks for dropping by and liking the thread! Sorry, I didn't write the opening! Durga did the opening, poems and most of the narration! BTW, I love your awesome edits!!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: sohara

thank you very much Kate.
you are so sweet!
You know i was so busy with eid, that couldn't PM you earlier.

No worries, Sohara! Durga gave me a heads up! Ok, let's continue to party!!

Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Indrani,

A very Happy Birthday to you. if I could make a collage I would have done one for you with your favoraite guy. May all of your dreams and wishes come true. Hope you get to spend your birthday doing your favoraite things with your family. I am sure one of them is going to be drooling over your favoraite guy and our very own Barun Baba πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰. Thank you for the blast in the past. As you already know that I am a fan of your writing. You have always been kind to me whenever I had made a comment. Have a lovely day. Here's wishing you once again a very happy birthday and may God Bless you with a very happy, healthy, prosperous long life.

Originally posted by: wiwy

Ha ha! Now i know why you could not find theimage links of some of the dishes I PMed you! You were tasting the stuff weren't you? No wonder it disappeared!πŸ˜ƒ Jokes apart thank you Kate for salvaging my missing food image links😳 Come over to Kolkata with your family, and I will treat you to the best Bengali cuisine, what say?

πŸ˜† Yeah, I ate those missing images!! Oh, how sweet of you! Thanks for the offer! You know I would love to meet you and the rest of the Blasters...someday!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

di very creative