Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Raghav is very clear in his hand and actions. Even if I don't compare Sai and sindhu, I still find Sindhu thodi daft

Totally agree. She is highly thick.

What she could have done is: just to show that there is nothing between Madhu and Raghav, she should have agreed to be happy with Raghav. Ek teer se teen pakshi. Raya Madhu matter sorted out, with clarity to Madhu that Raghav has moved on, Clarity to Raya that there is nothing between Madhu & Raghav, and of course, Raghav would have been super happy. And our happiness lies in....

She just needs to patch up with Raghav. Look at him with those teary eyes, kaan pakadke, a big Sorry, and he would melt right in front of her.

I dont know how the makers are going to justify her actions. Seriously?

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Me tumche comments baghun episode pahila. 😆

Sindhu is maha dumb... not for Raghav's advances but overall.

Ti itke divas hich badbad karat hoti ki Raghav ani Madhu ek mekan var prem kartat... mag tasa astana Madhu ka bara Raaya la thambvel? Raaya himself said he wants to relieve Madhu from this... mag adkavtey kashala tyala?

Highly idiotic... and out of all people she goes and asks for help from Madhu . Are Raghav la tari vicharaycha... tyane nakkich keli asti.

And poor boy supports her even now . Ata pan jar hini tyala ignore kela tar kharach stupidity hoil. I hope they dont go that way...

BTW.. looking at how soft Raghav is... mala nahi vatat room locking hoil! Sagi... what do you think? Maybe they have skipped it.

I am still counting on Raaya's breakdown as the patchup for Raghav- Sindhu... instead of second accident.

Somehow they are doing it differently... MiMo might be suggested by Raaya...

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Haa sindhu thodi irritating vatate... but mi ghum nahi baghat phakt story maage ekda vachleli, so I can't really draw any comparisons..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Raghav deserves better.

New FL For Raghav trend 🤣 Or else get Raghav in Ghum as Sai cha pati

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Me tumche comments baghun episode pahila. 😆

Sindhu is maha dumb... not for Raghav's advances but overall.

Ti itke divas hich badbad karat hoti ki Raghav ani Madhu ek mekan var prem kartat... mag tasa astana Madhu ka bara Raaya la thambvel? Raaya himself said he wants to relieve Madhu from this... mag adkavtey kashala tyala?

Highly idiotic... and out of all people she goes and asks for help from Madhu . Are Raghav la tari vicharaycha... tyane nakkich keli asti.

And poor boy supports her even now . Ata pan jar hini tyala ignore kela tar kharach stupidity hoil. I hope they dont go that way...

BTW.. looking at how soft Raghav is... mala nahi vatat room locking hoil! Sagi... what do you think? Maybe they have skipped it.

I am still counting on Raaya's breakdown as the patchup for Raghav- Sindhu... instead of second accident.

Somehow they are doing it differently... MiMo might be suggested by Raaya...

Sindhu is dumbness personified. And Madhu also is so bold and outspoken in her hatred towards Sindhu, tilach vicharayache ka?...apne hi paanv par angle badal badal ke kulhadi maarna? Raghav la vicharale aste, tya doghanni happy rahayacha plan kela asta, tyaatach patch up zhale aste na.

Raghav is poor boy..tyachi mala khoop daya aali aaj.

The second accident may not happen. I am crossed fingers on that. Instead Raya may decide to help them patch up, after long talks with Sindhu, he might deduce that she loves him, but hasnt realized it yet...And somewhere Rajni aatya/Rajashri mami may spill the beans about Raghav's feelings.

I have a feeling that Madhu may play a major villain part here.

Moor278 thumbnail

Raghav deserves better.

Second this... 😆

Rosy la sang... 😉

Moor278 thumbnail

apne hi paanv par angle badal badal ke kulhadi maarna

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Second this... 😆

Rosy la sang... 😉

Moor, I think you can pen down an OS here.

Background: Raya and Madhu agree on marital counselling after Rukmini kaku forces them to do so. Madhu half hearted goes along, otherwise she will be ousted from the house.

Raya likes the therapist, who in turn is smitten by Raghav. Soon the therapist is threatened by both Sindhu and Madhu (fearing another competitor)

Continue on this...then one day the therapist goes missing...

Moor278 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sagi97

Moor, I think you can pen down an OS here.

Background: Raya and Madhu agree on marital counselling after Rukmini kaku forces them to do so. Madhu half hearted goes along, otherwise she will be ousted from the house.

Raya likes the therapist, who in turn is smitten by Raghav. Soon the therapist is threatened by both Sindhu and Madhu (fearing another competitor)

Continue on this...then one day the therapist goes missing...

And that therapist is Sai????😉

Since she is capable of doing everything? 🤣

Sagi97 thumbnail

Raghav deserves better.

Better get him as Virat's colleague who gets invited to CN for amrit chai.

He will have a new fan following. Patralekha, Karishma and even Harini.

Expect even BK in the waiting list.