Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

What's with people blocking and yet constantly stalking your profile? If one is blocking someone IF should not allow them to see the blocked profile. Frustrating to be constantly be stalked by some...😡

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like hospital scenes shooting started. Yamini Insta story.

Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

*edited by DT*We have two young actors for leads in our show and we can't even expect such reel to be made in this lifetime. It's just acting for god sake. Nowadays reels are everything it matters in promotion. Such bad luck we have being Ghum fans 😏

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ghum ph is hell arrogant.. So is some actors...on top of that their unprofessional attitude

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clois_semperanc

I just saw a nice reel of Anu aunty with her new partner and now I'm frustrated. We have two young actors for leads in our show and we can't even expect such reel to be made in this lifetime. It's just acting for god sake. Nowadays reels are everything it matters in promotion. Such bad luck we have being Ghum fans 😏

No awards for any of these two in the recent Gold awards...because the voting was to be done online...Whole SM hype have died...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I just saw social media thread is closed. I wanted to post a funny reel by Yamini and Yash 🤣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

The week before new entry, TRP has massive drop. 3.5. ghum was 3.4 then. After GK entered the show, TRP shot upto 4 in one week. Next week it was 4.2. the leads make so many reels and on screen pics that keeps the interest buzzing. Ghum is a number 2 show. In times when show is gaining negative reviews, the leads must indulge in a lot of audience based activities. They must keep giving Sairat lollypops. Ghum could have cashed in so much. Sigh

I agree another show where the lead indulges with fans, he has tried to keep the fans engaged through his reels and SM engagement...Here in the worst track the situation has been so bad that the ML could not host the show that has been hosted by all others with their character names , as Virat Chavan..😭

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clois_semperanc

Exactly being no. 1 show those actors can also sit back in arrogance and say we don't care about making fans happy. But it looks like they genuinely don't mind making reels for fans to make them happy. I was shocked to see even supporting actresses (Anu aunty's bahu) has 1 million followers and she mostly uploads these reels and offscreen pics.

Both our leads are young and has a fan base made of mostly of young fans as well but nothing is being done to cash in on that. I mean like I said it's just like acting, you don't even have to touch each other just play a nice song and stand next to each other smiling and rest will be taken care of by the FD. It's sad not even this much effort can't be taken.

You have a lifetime to promote your better halves but a show like this happens only once (unless you're really blessed) and one should not let this opportunity go to waste by being adamant.

This reality isn't understood by one of the leads unfortunately. It's so surprising because he has slogged for years and years and this is being considered as his "break-out" performance (imagine a breakout performance after 13 years of acting🤦). I really admire the other married/ committed MLs who can differentiate between reel and real and know what professionalism is. What's the big deal is dropping an occasional picture or shoot a reel with your onscreen wife. Acting toh karte hi ho na roz??? Aur agar itni problem hai, toh you shouldn't have become an actor.

Tapdance thumbnail

I logged in after almost a day and the SM thread is closed

What happened here 🤔

Tapdance thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

I agree another show where the lead indulges with fans, he has tried to keep the fans engaged through his reels and SM engagement...Here in the worst track the situation has been so bad that the ML could not host the show that has been hosted by all others with their character names , as Virat Chavan..😭

Visited Insta profile of the mentioned people, there's a reel/BTS videos etc etc....I think I got what happened heresmiley36

Aise to BTS milta nahi kabhi and now there is a flow of BTS with a guest artist maybe because of all the negative feedback these days.

I agree, if only they understood that if their impartial behaviour on SM is reduced a bit they automatically will get less negativity.Not that they should but fans also have the right to react if they feel substantiated or unacknowledged. This is a never ending loop in Ghum offline land now!