Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Frustrated with the fact that Apne Chirkut ko, phir ek baar, akkal tab he aayegi, jab Sai Bai ki jaan khatre meiin hogi

Yeh chirkut kya hai?😆

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Hey I noticed that you're having 96's pic as DP. Such a beautiful movie ❤️ Sorry for diverging from your frustration post this way. 😆

one of my fav movies and fav onscreen movie pair❤️

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yoga karna chiye Sairat ko. Ab yoga se hi hoga

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yoga karna chiye Sairat ko. Ab yoga se hi hoga

nashik ke yoga resort jaake. 2 din meiin woh sab ho jaayega jo ek saal meiin nahi hua

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PranPriye

Have only followed this serial in bits and pieces, so forgive for my ignorance. I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings or offend any fan.

It seems to me that Sai was willing to give SaiRat a chance until she saw Pakhi and Virat holding hands in a cafe. Virat explained what that was about so why does Sai disbelieve him? When he was clear about his feelings for Pakhi earlier, why would he lie now? Especially about his brother's wife? Does she believe he's a two timer? If so, on what grounds ?

Also, if Virat is the hero, please stop giving him scenes like locking Sai in a room. That cannot be justified in any way for any reason for a ML. What are the writers up to?

I think she had forgotten about Pakhi and Virats past after Virat got shot and she came back. It was the pool side conversation that jolted her from that path. She said that she had forgotten but forgetting doesn’t change the truth 🥺

I think the cafe scene matters because Virat was past the point of explaining himself to her at that point

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

nashik ke yoga resort jaake. 2 din meiin woh sab ho jaayega jo ek saal meiin nahi hua

Woh akhri memory bhi bata do. Couple yoga karao Sairat se bhabhi ke saamne

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

We can rename it only if and when the show change the name😆 Till then ghum hai kisikey pyar mein😛

vankar ji unblocked me so I deleted d post.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 3 years ago
1034771 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fj08

I think she had forgotten about Pakhi and Virats past after Virat got shot and she came back. It was the pool side conversation that jolted her from that path. She said that she had forgotten but forgetting doesn’t change the truth 🥺

I think the cafe scene matters because Virat was past the point of explaining himself to her at that point

Thanks for explaining. I have missed out the pool scene entirely and even then I couldn't have connected the 2 events so well. It makes sense. 💔

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PranPriye

Thanks for explaining. I have missed out the pool scene entirely and even then I couldn't have connected the 2 events so well. It makes sense. 💔

You’re welcome, I would recommend seeing that for Ayesha’s performance. I think she did a great job of showing the shock and heartbreak.

It was unfortunate that the makers stretched that misunderstanding by giving Virat the most useless dialogues instead of clarifying what him and Pakhi had been talking about 😡

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

vankar ji unblocked me so I deleted d post.

Haha .. tell him that his article about blind copy of KD is the biggest lie he will block you again 🤣 … by the by did you tell him to rename the show so he blocked you ..
Edited by 404_NotFound - 3 years ago