Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: tptwi

what is this now?? first it was 6 feet and now it has increased to 10?? 🤣

The more the distance ..the more the hotness...Imagine giving lovey dovey looks from.across the room...and scene freezing there...New episode...New day...new corner...😆

617251 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

The more the distance ..the more the hotness...Imagine giving lovey dovey looks from.across the room...and scene freezing there...New episode...New day...new corner...😆

why even across the room then?? they can be across the world and stare at each other via FaceTime 🤣

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vaada, zimmedari, deal, farz 😵‍💫

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

Vaada, zimmedari, deal, farz 😵‍💫

These words are a pure headache now.

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just realised the 2000-2012 Disney non animated movies and sitcoms which my sister watches everyday has more flirting, subtle romance than ghum..

Meri itni badi bezzati aaj tak nahi hui hein .

Ok bye

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 3 years ago
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is she for real? I have literally lost my braincells watching this....

Bhaiyon aur meri behenon.... I made this thread so we can nikalo our frustrations on KBA without offending anyone ..

So who wants to go first?

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I wanted to go first but why to waste my precious time on KBA 😝🤣

Edited by Ay3_smitten - 3 years ago
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail

I feel better already knowing that I'm not alone...

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Hello all. I have been following the serial and the forum from quite a long time and I have always disliked her and today I have gone to a level to hate a character. The guy is cleary telling her that he has moved on and wants her to move on and lead a happy life. It's not like she is the only one in entire universe who is going through love failure(according to her). In real life nobody considers 2 day interaction as love. She is such a pathetic human being who have harmed a 19 old girl in most disgusting manner. If I was given an opportunity to direct this show at least for 1 week the first thing I will do is to expose every deed KBA and give a happy start to Samrat because he deserves it.

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtypie

Hello all. I have been following the serial and the forum from quite a long time and I have always disliked her and today I have gone to a level to hate a character. The guy is cleary telling her that he has moved on and wants her to move on and lead a happy life. It's not like she is the only one in entire universe who is going through love failure(according to her). In real life nobody considers 2 day interaction as love. She is such a pathetic human being who have harmed a 19 old girl in most disgusting manner. If I was given an opportunity to direct this show at least for 1 week the first thing I will do is to expose every deed KBA and give a happy start to Samrat because he deserves it.

Haii tere muh mein ghee shakkar..... I would do the exact same....