Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1243752 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

You Felt bad, I apologize.

But I only say What I feel, I have said it many times. Jo Gut feeling aati hai woh kehta hoon.

I don't know what you said to me cuz your comment offended someone and seems to have vanished.😏

Pata nahi why BI and clochette sound the same to you Guddu. Other than both being SRK fans, they’re worlds apart. smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Clochette

Hi Sheya, it seems to be always the same person that comes back to the forum to vent whatever towards me.

The first quoting I opened this morning...and this comment.

Please take action.

Thanks smiley27

Adding: I reported the previous post in this thread also. It's always the same person...it seems to be a regular member with a strange fixation on me who also writes this on my scrapbook and in the testimonies (is latter possible to avoid this from my side?)

That is FOD. Please make your account private. She is vile and writes disgusting stuff. You can change the settings from preferences.

Edited by DivineAngel - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Clochette! You can't just drop the bomb that you've met SRK in real life and not spill the details. Spill it please, I'm all ears. 😌

Oh, I didn't perceive it as a "bomb" smiley36 I guess many have met him, especially in Germany where fans lined up the streets and the Red Carpet and he went to greet them...and also at film premieres in London where it had been the same. Also when shooting in Europe or USA, he went to fans after the shots greeting them. He sometimes even disregards the 'protocol' and goes to fans when security wants to guide him straight to the venue. Also after a show he does the same, backstage or outside...at least that's what I've witnessed in Europe.

To ShahRukh, the reception of his movies and his persona in the Germanophone part of Europe (and also in France) had been a mighty surprise...unfortunately some German promoters with desi roots misused the craze for SRK, so he stopped doing events in Germany. But London isn't far away smiley2. Anyways, he's not doing a stage show tour anymore, I think.

My personal encounters with him had been a mix of personnel and professionel and also a lot of observation and talks with other people. But to be honnest, I won't like to narrate them in detail, I just bring forward the impressions they gave me of him, his life, way of working and his interacting with people.

Clochette thumbnail

Thanks...I'll look for it...although I would like to keep the message part open to everybody and this person would also write there.

Actually, I never use my scrapbook and the testimonials, but I suppose, I can't make them private and keep the message part open.

I just delete it after a while. It doesn't touch me, it's just stupid and filthy stuff of someone who uses anonymity to try to insult me. But lastly, it's just a try as I don't let enter those things into my system. It's the one who does it who is the weak person.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Thanks...I'll look for it...although I would like to keep the message part open to everybody and this person would also write there.

Actually, I never use my scrapbook and the testimonials, but I suppose, I can't make them private and keep the message part open.

I just delete it after a while. It doesn't touch me, it's just stupid and filthy stuff of someone who uses anonymity to try to insult me. But lastly, it's just a try as I don't let enter those things into my system. It's the one who does it who is the weak person.

Yes that is the best approach for sick people like FOD. It represents their own filthy mind. Don't let them affect you.

Edited by DivineAngel - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

The only thing that affects me is that this filthy language spoils the reading in the threads for members who have to read that...that's why I report every person that comes with insults and gutter language. I would report this person also if the insulting wasn't directed to me but to another member.

I can understand if someone has issues with me...if this person only vents its anger by gracing my posts with laughing or anger emojis, that doesn't bother anyone. But this is now the third or fourth attempt to come into the forum with fake ID's just for spreading this filthy and sexist language in different threads.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

The only thing that affects me is that this filthy language spoils the reading in the threads for members who have to read that...that's why I report every person that comes with insults and gutter language. I would report this person also if the insulting wasn't directed to me but to another member.

I can understand if someone has issues with me...if this person only vents its anger by gracing my posts with laughing or anger emojis, that doesn't bother anyone. But this is now the third or fourth attempt to come into the forum with fake ID's just for spreading this filthy and sexist language in different threads.

I wish the admin Vijay could do something about it. This person creates an mid every other day to attack members. Reporting does not help either. She comes back with another mid.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Pata nahi why BI and clochette sound the same to you Guddu. Other than both being SRK fans, they’re worlds apart. smiley36

Cheetey ki Chaal, Baaz ki Nazar aur Billa ke suspicions pe kabhi Shaq nahi karna.

1243752 thumbnail

Oh, I didn't perceive it as a "bomb" smiley36 I guess many have met him, especially in Germany where fans lined up the streets and the Red Carpet and he went to greet them...and also at film premieres in London where it had been the same. Also when shooting in Europe or USA, he went to fans after the shots greeting them. He sometimes even disregards the 'protocol' and goes to fans when security wants to guide him straight to the venue. Also after a show he does the same, backstage or outside...at least that's what I've witnessed in Europe.

To ShahRukh, the reception of his movies and his persona in the Germanophone part of Europe (and also in France) had been a mighty surprise...unfortunately some German promoters with desi roots misused the craze for SRK, so he stopped doing events in Germany. But London isn't far away smiley2. Anyways, he's not doing a stage show tour anymore, I think.

My personal encounters with him had been a mix of personnel and professionel and also a lot of observation and talks with other people. But to be honnest, I won't like to narrate them in detail, I just bring forward the impressions they gave me of him, his life, way of working and his interacting with people.

Shame about those German promoters with desi roots milking the SRK craze dry! Shaking my head.

I can totally imagine him sneaking off to meet fans despite security trying to keep him on track. Classic SRK.

Must've been wild to see him in action at film premieres and shows.
Anyways, your encounters with him sound like a mixed bag of personal and professional vibes. Those experiences must've given you quite the insight into his life and work style.
Fascinating stuff. Thanks for sharing Clochette! 💕

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Cheetey ki Chaal, Baaz ki Nazar aur Billa ke suspicions pe kabhi Shaq nahi karna.

Pfffttt

Cheetey ki chaal tedhi medhi

Baaz ki nazar se zyada meri camera tezi

Or billa ki suspicions hamesha galat rehndi

😌