Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

So what? Rani doesn't want intrusion...Saif and Kareena accept it.

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Rani is in the press again for her tone-deaf remarks after the recent tragedy. She will never live this down.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/rani-mukerji-deepika-padukones-debate-on-women-safety-resurfaces-online-we-have-to-take-responsibility-of-our-own-101723890587795-amp.html

Several users reacted harshly at Rani's comments and praised Deepika for giving in a more rational response. One user said, “Rani making 0 sense and points but keeps yapping on her nonsense… The ladies there are so pateint bc if it was me I would have walked out.” A second user said, “Rani is totally impractical here. She totally failed to understand the mental trauma and how a minor girl will take responsibility for herself or what if a girl forced by a group or a person who has stronger built than her or a person having weapon?”

“The most stupid and senseless take on women's safety ever. Kudos to Deepika and Anushka for not agreeing,” said another. A comment read, “Rani.... It's not mothers who are making these boys. You are again placing the blame on another woman. You are asking women to learn martial arts, are you sure that would protect them from ruthless beasts?"

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Rani is in the press again for her tone-deaf remarks after the recent tragedy. She will never live this down.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/rani-mukerji-deepika-padukones-debate-on-women-safety-resurfaces-online-we-have-to-take-responsibility-of-our-own-101723890587795-amp.html

Several users reacted harshly at Rani's comments and praised Deepika for giving in a more rational response. One user said, “Rani making 0 sense and points but keeps yapping on her nonsense… The ladies there are so pateint bc if it was me I would have walked out.” A second user said, “Rani is totally impractical here. She totally failed to understand the mental trauma and how a minor girl will take responsibility for herself or what if a girl forced by a group or a person who has stronger built than her or a person having weapon?”

“The most stupid and senseless take on women's safety ever. Kudos to Deepika and Anushka for not agreeing,” said another. A comment read, “Rani.... It's not mothers who are making these boys. You are again placing the blame on another woman. You are asking women to learn martial arts, are you sure that would protect them from ruthless beasts?"

Rani M was so tone deaf..how would she explain or what would she instruct the 3 years old girls being raped? learn martial arts? again..asking the victims to change / learn than actually addressing the main culprits. Who gives these women a platform to even open their mouths on such sensitive topics when they are tone deaf and completely cut from reality living in their own lala land..just act in movies and go home..don't mock a very serious issue with your tone deaf and insensitive comments.

Edited by cougarTown - 2 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Rani M was so tone deaf..how would she explain or what would she instruct the 3 years old girls being raped? learn martial arts? again..asking the victims to change / learn than actually addressing the main culprits. Who gives these women a platform to even open their mouths on such sensitive topics when they are tone deaf and completely cut from reality living in their own lala land..just act in movies and go home..don't mock a very serious issue with your tone deaf and insensitive comments.

This is what Deepika, Anushka, and Alia all said to Rani as well although she barely gave them a chance to speak. They even pointed out that some of these victims are young girls, even infants. Remember that even Gangubai has the scene where Alia says to tie the legs of the dead female child because men are so disgusting that they will violate her even after death. That quote has gone viral in western culture on social media because it unfortunately showcases a truth which exists everywhere in the world but is still not spoken about in the west.

Everyone knows I am not an Alia fan but I will give her credit that this scene here may have more longevity than anything else in her career and does more for her legacy than Rani's ridiculous remarks.

Of course, when she was told that victims can be children and infants who cannot fight back, Rani had no response expect to make karate chop sounds like a child herself.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

deepika even told her some women don't have that type of courage which I agree with. Some women are afraid and not every women is the same to fight back, also men are physically strong while women are emotionally strong. This was the interview, I just did not like rani at all after that.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Rani can be very stupid at times but this is her child if she doesn’t want to her to be photographed then let the child be. It’s not that hard.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

deepika even told her some women don't have that type of courage which I agree with. Some women are afraid and not every women is the same to fight back, also men are physically strong while women are emotionally strong. This was the interview, I just did not like rani at all after that.

Rani herself has said that in all her years in the industry she's never been in a situation where she was in danger or at risk. Somehow she's failed to understand that she's been protected because she's an actress from a powerful family and instead assumed that having played Mardaani, that she really does have actual fighting skills and this is why she hasn't been harassed.

She truly believes that, if she was attacked by a group of thugs, she could fight them all off with the karate chop moves she's learned from the Mardaani movies, forgetting that all that is simulated on stage and has no basis in reality. Rani is so detached from reality that she forgets that women and young girls lack the privilege and status she has.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I can believe Rani did this after this story posted on Reddit.

A fan posted that she was an extra on Befikre. Rani was there watching the film shooting. Fans started calling for Rani and she gave them a rude look. Sent someone to threaten the fans by suing them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1fhdgid/some_tea_from_bekifre_sets/

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

I can believe Rani did this after this story posted on Reddit.

A fan posted that she was an extra on Befikre. Rani was there watching the film shooting. Fans started calling for Rani and she gave them a rude look. Sent someone to threaten the fans by suing them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1fhdgid/some_tea_from_bekifre_sets/

Its nothing new as i met her too as a officer while she was flying to mumbai. She tried to break the rules of the gate procedure after screening my senior give her left right center and showed her,her aukaat in a foreign country where you follow my rules,i don't follow your rules. Arguing with a airport police officer of the country when you are in the wrong. Her parents apologies for her arrogant behaviour and have more manners than her, Wished they instill it in her. She is one brainless fake person and i don't think she realises that she talks nonsense. After i see her attitude even a few i form a hatred for celebrities that now they don't even exist for me and treat them like a thrash. I don't understand the celebrities prayers they treat you like thrash why not you do it. You are their paymaster not the other way around. They work for you and by watching their films you are paying them. I treat them as puppets if everyone in the world treats them like a thrash than their attitude will mild down & understand how it feels to be treated like a thrash

Edited by Mages - 1 months ago