Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Because of the music...?

Ok, jokes aside, can we really blame him. The media circus was horrible. The Indian media is lucky SRK didn't sue them (mujhe law nahi maalum, maybe his legal team didn't have anything to sue them) but I hope he (and his family and his PH) keeps his distance from the "news" channels who did the nightly tamasha using his name.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

As I didn't understand what the photographer said in the video, I tried to get it in reading:

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-called-paparazzi-invaded-privacy-avoiding-media-love-for-children-9379283/

...and yes, the reason was the behaviour in 2021...

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

aisi shakal chhuppaana hee theik hai

😂

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Champa007

Kya chupana face ko fugly toh haismiley36 Aryan beta toh party kar reha hai Orry kai Saath maal pookne behsaram betasmiley21

Chupana toh tera baldy ko hai but woh toh raha tere jaisa shameless… baar baar muh uthake aa jata hai Rast987. 🤢

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh really

may be sometime makeup is not there

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys he appear at the events and parties. Plus he is close to 60. Our skin changes with age.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Of course, t h a t could also be a reason smiley1

I like the pic you posted, btw. And as I've seen him also without make up and grey hair and still like him a lot, it doesn't matter to me why he doesn't want the paps to get pics. smiley16

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Of course, t h a t could also be a reason smiley1

I like the pic you posted, btw. And as I've seen him also without make up and grey hair and still like him a lot, it doesn't matter to me why he doesn't want the paps to get pics. smiley16

I see you're a huge SRK fan, like many of us here. Whenever his name comes up, you're quick with your commentary, even if it annoys some people. But that doesn't deter you, plus you’re always polite.
It's clear you have a personal attachment. Have you ever met him in person, Clochette?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

aisi shakal chhuppaana hee theik hai

😂

itna bhi sach nahi bolna tha