Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I see you're a huge SRK fan, like many of us here. Whenever his name comes up, you're quick with your commentary, even if it annoys some people. But that doesn't deter you, plus you’re always polite.
It's clear you have a personal attachment. Have you ever met him in person, Clochette?

Thanks for your very kind words, Kitten smiley27

Yes, I've a lot of affection for ShahRukh...and yes, I also met him in person smiley1

Clochette thumbnail

Personally, I feel that she deserves every rupee she earns through her work with ShahRukh. Before Pooja, it had been Karuna who is now a co-producer in Red Chillies.

I would say that Pooja is at the top of his professional support system, but she is also a valuable (and caring) support in all public appearances.

Ravi it's the same...and his man Friday, too.

All who closely work with him, are longtime employees...and they are very caring, gentle, protective and fond of ShahRukh. Pooja is like family...also for Gauri and the kids.

Also, when ShahRukh is abroad, he likes to deal with the same (additional) security people he knows since many, many years.

He also furthers the professional carreer of (former) employees by encouraging them to make their own business or extend their career in the showbusiness.He is a boss who gives a lot of self-worth and autonomy to his employees but doesn't let them alone if there is a problem. However, one should never betray his trust or lie to him - that is a no-go.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

She is Blue_Ice MID, an ID created just to defend SRk at any cost. Every single time. She also does it with BI ID, but with this ID, always there to defend. Polite isliye bhi coz not to get into fights.

Guddu, I didn't expect this lie from you...actually, I should report you for asserting that. BI isn't me and I'm not BI...I live in Germany, she in USA.

I never did any harm to you, so why do you tell this lie?

Neither BI nor I ever felt the need to make an MID - we are courageous enough to hold our own.

Shame on you.

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Clochette

Guddu, I didn't expect this lie from you...actually, I should report you for asserting that. BI isn't me and I'm not BI...I live in Germany, she in USA.

I never did any harm to you, so why do you tell this lie?

Neither BI nor I ever felt the need to make an MID - we are courageous enough to hold our own.

Shame on you.

You Felt bad, I apologize.

But I only say What I feel, I have said it many times. Jo Gut feeling aati hai woh kehta hoon.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: maha15

Oh really

may be sometime makeup is not there

I can bet this is edited.

Clochette thumbnail

You Felt bad, I apologize.

But I only say What I feel, I have said it many times. Jo Gut feeling aati hai woh kehta hoon.

Apology accepted, dear smiley1

Yes, I felt bad because I thought you would know me better...only because I do "..." like BI, I'm not her smiley2

So, t h i s time, your gut feelings betrayed you.

Next time, you tell me your issues with me directly, not to another member...we certainly can sort things out smiley1

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Apology accepted, dear smiley1

Yes, I felt bad because I thought you would know me better...only because I do "..." like BI, I'm not her smiley2

So, t h i s time, your gut feelings betrayed you.

Next time, you tell me your issues with me directly, not to another member...we certainly can sort things out smiley1

Ye pakka BI hai, likhwa lo smiley36

Clochette thumbnail

Ye pakka BI hai, likhwa lo smiley36

*sigh* (what a stubbern guy you are...well...then...continue to laugh)

Just to add, Guddu: I find it quite mean to answer in Hindi to me...

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
1243752 thumbnail

Thanks for your very kind words, Kitten smiley27

Yes, I've a lot of affection for ShahRukh...and yes, I also met him in person smiley1

Clochette! You can't just drop the bomb that you've met SRK in real life and not spill the details. Spill it please, I'm all ears. 😌