Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I have been on IF for about 9 years now (on and off) and I have never seen another group be as toxic while simultaneously playing the victim as much as Ranbir fans have become in the recent times.

Sorry if this is blunt but it needed to be said.

I don't know....if you were here when Kat was bashed mercilessly....nothing is more toxic than that...and ya.....no prizes for guessing which fandom trolled and bashed Katrina.....

Also the amount of toxicity generated against Ranbir and Alia is unbelievable........how many RK fans do u see opening a toxic thread based on a 10 year old interview....like there are threads almost every day?? How many do u see on RS??

The thing that was posted against Ranveer....God forbid...if it was for Ranbir......several threads would have been opened by now to attack Ranbir....

It is easy to call RK and Alia fandom toxic.....but you don't see the toxic bashing that goes on here.....24/7...even the parents are not spared....

I see so many neutral people defending Alia and Ranbir now......I was never an Alia fan...neither is Maroon...or Sunflower or Nimbumirchi.or Nathu ji....but people are defending them now....because sometimes it becomes too much.....It is ridiculous....that the toxic bashing continues but retaliation is not expected...smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I don't know....if you were here when Kat was bashed mercilessly....nothing is more toxic than that...and ya.....no prizes for guessing which fandom trolled and bashed Katrina.....

Also the amount of toxicity generated against Ranbir and Alia is unbelievable........how many RK fans do u see opening a toxic thread based on a 10 year old interview....like there are threads almost every day?? How many do u see on RS??

The thing that was posted against Ranveer....God forbid...if it was for Ranbir......several threads would have been opened by now to attack Ranbir....

It is easy to call RK and Alia fandom toxic.....but you don't see the toxic bashing that goes on here.....24/7...even the parents are not spared....

I see so many neutral people defending Alia and Ranbir now......I was never an Alia fan...neither is Maroon...or Sunflower or Nimbumirchi.or Nathu ji....but people are defending them now....because sometimes it becomes too much.....It is ridiculous....that the toxic bashing continues but retaliation is not expected...smiley36

I’m angry and I have yet to open any thread

I’m legitimately just reacting as someone continues to misbehave with me 🤷‍♂️ ☝️

Edited by Maroonporsche - 4 months ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Fan groups who wanted Alia to be raped and wanted someone to kick Alia in the stomach when she was pregant say what?smiley36

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’m angry and I have yet to open any thread

I’m legitimately just reacting as someone continues to misbehave with me 🤷‍♂️ ☝️

I hardly ever open any threads...I don't like opening threads......last year I remember......4 bashing threads for Bira were opened .....on the same day....I was like ....let me open one for Ranveer.......and all hell broke loose.....the people who were so gleefully ripping Ranbir apart in those threads......came to my thread to mock me and accused me opening a thread to bash RS ......lo kar lo baat...smiley37

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

We’ve all attacked celebrities, made fun of them, gossiped about them, and ridiculed their flops, and so on and so on. Yes sometimes those posts got out of hand and mods intervened but we all moved on. But the focus always remained the celebrities themselves. The issue isn’t that Ranbir or Ranveer or Deepika or Katrina are bashed. The issue now is that posters are directly getting dragged into arguments as a deflection tool just to move the focus from whatever negative post there was about their favorite (aka Ranbir Kapoor) . And yes it is predominantly Ranbir fans who engage in this and then turn around and play the victim.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hardly ever open any threads...I don't like opening threads......last year I remember......4 bashing threads for Bira were opened .....on the same day....I was like ....let me open one for Ranveer.......and all hell broke loose.....the people who were so gleefully ripping Ranbir apart in those threads......came to my thread to mock me and accused me opening a thread to bash RS ......lo kar lo baat...smiley37

oh c'mon try opening topics...the mazaa of being backfired and thrashed is epic. woh member hi kya jiss neh backfired or thrashing ka mazaa na liya ho forum parrsmiley37sometimes when i open topic and being smacked left right center, i just watch the match from sideline...silently, smiley37 no one can harm me .smiley36what they gonna do...smiley37catch me if you cansmiley36
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

oh c'mon try opening topics...the mazaa of being backfired and thrashed is epic. woh member hi kya jiss neh backfired or thrashing ka mazaa na liya ho forum parrsmiley37sometimes when i open topic and being smacked left right center, i just watch the match from sideline...silently, smiley37 no one can harm me .smiley36what they gonna do...smiley37catch me if you cansmiley36

Your using too many emojis its offensive

Meanwhile lets have someone comment on you personally smiley27

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Fan groups who wanted Alia to be raped and wanted someone to kick Alia in the stomach when she was pregant say what?smiley36

This has been brought up several times by Ranbir and/or Alia fans in recent days. I have no idea what you guys are talking about and have never seen these posts. So either they got deleted right away or someone is making things up. Next time mention specific names and tag them and confront them openly. Otherwise this is nothing more than hearsay.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Your using too many emojis its offensive

Meanwhile lets have someone comment on you personally smiley27

the abuse on emojis is a mustsmiley37 pls note that! i want that personal attack coming from a newbie ..khul keh...alia winning FF award for Rani, too bad if you missed it. i don't even know why that was deletedsmiley37i was like famous for good 15 mins than back to normal. topic thrashed.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I have been on IF for about 9 years now (on and off) and I have never seen another group be as toxic while simultaneously playing the victim as much as Ranbir fans have become in the recent times.

Sorry if this is blunt but it needed to be said.

to me, RK/Alia haters are the most toxic bunch I have seen on IF.