Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

Acha, so you are now posting a random thing from reddit on here, posted by some random person, which has no proof or source, and sounds absolutely rediculous! And then rk fans cry about being treated unfairly but then do all of this, amazing

By the way, gossip from reddit is not allowed on the forum

I have learnt from RS fans smiley16 that is what you all do dailysmiley17

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Half of bollywood had out of respect for them were twinning with them too and the other half copied them shamlessly.

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

Kaya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

OMG...smiley3...but let us wait for a credible source...smiley44

this is what that person said when asked about the source

"I can’t give source’s information. Mods asked me to remove details of my source and asked me to just say Source, nothing else"

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have learnt from RS fans smiley16 that is what you all do dailysmiley17

Yep I have posted something like this about rk right? smiley29 please show me where i have ever done this on the mamy years I have been on this Forum? I am one who actually says we should not believe such things about any star.

I find it so funny how you guys were complaining and complaining about the unfair treatment of rk and rk fans, but you you guys do exactly the same, I mean where is the logic in that? smiley36

zara321 thumbnail

this is what that person said when asked about the source

"I can’t give source’s information. Mods asked me to remove details of my source and asked me to just say Source, nothing else"

Oh Acha smiley36smiley36 wow what a nice person for not posting the source smiley36

I went through the comments and this reddit person also said deepika is doing surrogacy smiley36

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Far be it for me to defend Ranveer but it was bad enough when this forum was constantly making up fake gossip and spreading it around. Now it's going to pick up garbage from the Reddit nuthouse? Those people live in their fantasies and do daily fake teas and spills.

There are certain fan groups going wild there along with a huge bunch of paid PR bots brigading posts. The mods are in on it too and almost every knows.

Do you guys honestly think anyone is going to make the producers of a movie they haven't even done pay for their hoes? Come on.

Kaya65 thumbnail

Yep I have posted something like this about rk right? smiley29 please show me where i have ever done this on the mamy years I have been on this Forum? I am one who actually says we should not believe such things about any star.

I find it so funny how you guys were complaining and complaining about the unfair treatment of rk and rk fans, but you you guys do exactly the same, I mean where is the logic in that? smiley36

We all know that RS doesn't really have a fanbase, but it is still more than you alone. smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have been on IF for about 9 years now (on and off) and I have never seen another group be as toxic while simultaneously playing the victim as much as Ranbir fans have become in the recent times.

Sorry if this is blunt but it needed to be said.

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

We all know that RS doesn't really have a fanbase, but it is still more than you alone. smiley36

smiley37

Word Count: 0

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I have been on IF for about 9 years now (on and off) and I have never seen another group be as toxic while simultaneously playing the victim as much as Ranbir fans have become in the recent times.

Sorry if this is blunt but it needed to be said.

Arey the are the biggest victims, they don't say or do anything first, they just react to what others are saying smiley36 and so them trashing and mocking stars and fans is fair becuase they are victims, we should all collectively say sorry for the horrible treatment they have gone through because we are all to be blamed smiley36