Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Its all toxic because we are discussing the below the belt stuff other people said to us 🤷‍♀️ smiley36

Word Count: 0

@Winterberry.....look at you.....you want people to leave you alone.....and you yourself continuously are quoting me and talking about me....wah wah...smiley32smiley32....kya game khela hai...smiley36

and that screenshot you posted...I stand by evverything I said.......there is nothing wrong....

I got your modus operandi now......smiley32....I will say....it is smart...smiley32

1179250 thumbnail

I don’t know you. That’s all

Even I don't know you and have never spoken to you as per my recollections but you are always there accusing me of something or another. Do not club me with other members

Bhai log....please understand the modus operandi of this member and be careful.....

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

What accusation??

We have seen it, replied, reported to mods with the thread getting closed?

And you want confirmation from the one who started the whole train-wreck??smiley37

So you can accuse us of being toxic listening to the sob stories of fellow RS -DP fans but you need confirmation from your fandom to prove they are doodh ke dhule??

LOL

I want to see what she has to say. I didn’t say confirmation. I said I want to see what she has to say because the first time someone brought up a member wishing harm to Alia and her baby even a couple of RK fans were surprised by that and asked who it was. So everybody didn’t see every thing. And there’s already been a back and forth between members about who said what to whom in here in the past hour or so.

1179250 thumbnail

Blue-Ice -

I commented here because a discussion was going on already, I have had this issue with you. You attack me personally every time I write anything about Alia and RK.

I didn't reply in that thread because I was asked by moderators to report such comments

You have many friends here I have none, I will make posts because I am allowed to, moderators told me that they can't ask you to leave me alone, so I am requesting you myself

Our every interaction has been of you attacking me personally.

Today also I didn't start it, I simply commented in one post about Alia and you attacked me out of nowhere

I can't make posts and I can't even comment with your attacks on me

What do I do?

awwww....so innocent...

Cute Cat BBMDP GIF - Cute Cat GooglyEyes - Discover & Share GIFs | Cute cat gif, Cute cats, Cute cat

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I want to see what she has to say. I didn’t say confirmation. I said I want to see what she has to say because the first time someone brought up a member wishing harm to Alia and her baby even a couple of RK fans were surprised by that and asked who it was. So everybody didn’t see every thing. And there’s already been a back and forth between members about who said what to whom in here in the past hour or so.

And you still came up with the accusation of the other fandom being the most toxic without seeing everything, without knowing everything??

How nice..

So stop playing judge and the jury that lacks serious qualification of hearing the both side before announcing the verdict..

Oh wait, you are a RS fan giving unlimited benefit of doubts to your fellow elks but announcing your final verdict on others..

Should have known...

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

another of their highlights

*or that Alia made a hole in the condom so that she would get pregnant and he would marry her

*ranbir is like his father alcoholic and a pyschipath who tortures his wife

and the best

* "rk being 20 yr with a pic of alia as 9 year old makes me question on how their relationship started. Their stories keep changing to because I remember how alia said she used to visit him on the set at 10 yr because she had a crush on him. But then she did an interview saying she was 13 yr old when she had a crush on. Like what age did they start dating is the question."

Hole in c**dom -- smiley37Ekta Kapoor ka serial hai kya??

OMFG

As far as I know, the picture was from DLB set when he was considering making a movie called Balika Vadhu with these two .smiley36

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

Its all toxic because we are discussing the below the belt stuff other people said to us 🤷‍♀️ smiley36

We are toxic because we discuss personal attacks happening to us on this very Forum..

But they are doodh ke dhule to bring negative stuffs on their favourites from sm and Twitter and club us together with those trolls??smiley37