Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1179250 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

I know you have said you are not a rs and dp fan, but rk and alia fans think that anyone who speaks against them is automatically a rs and dp fan. I think you need to make it clearer to them that you are not a rs and dp fan smiley36

All fans behave in similar manner

In Pakistan forum Yumna fans do this, In Yeh Rishta forum Abhira fans do this and here RK/Alia fans do this

Pata nahi why they think their favourites needs protection and it comes from attacking the OP

Yaha ka dynamic alag hai because people know each other and have history with each other as far as I have come to understand, but they shouldn't involve me in their fights with other members. I have nothing to do with anyone

Here is to hoping they won't attack me in next post

Edited by Winterberry08 - 4 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Blue-ice - You continue to lie and I can't help it. You called me shameless in the post where I was trying to help an Alia fan get more traction because RK fans were morphing her pictures. In fact, you used shameless for both the people who morphed her images and me and accused me of attacking RK fans when all I did was simply copy and paste her tweet in the topic

Again you are using shameless for me because I simply said that Alia's PR was involved in something and you'll get support too because you always get support for such things.

I am just saying leave me alone 🙏 you have no compulsion to be near me just leave me alone

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m tagging Lostsoul here because I want to see what she(?) has to say. Wishing rape on someone or physical violence is despicable, but so is accusing someone of this.

As for Alia trapping Ranbir, that’s gossip. Just like it’s gossip to say Ranveer and Deepika have an open marriage. In this thread itself Kaya65 posted a Reddit gossip that suggests Ranveer sexually harassed someone and wants the producers to pay her off that’s why he walked out of the movie.

Lost soul already accepted that she made the comment about udaoing Alia with a bomb...she said she had said that as a joke....and I believe her....

Alia trapping Ranbir and Deepu Veeru having an open marriage are both disgusting as F.....and I have spoken against both.......but the thing is that you(general) sl ut shame Alia...that she trapped Ranbir by getting pregnant.....but cry victim when someone says RSDP have an open marriage......doesn't work...

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I know but still...

Pregnancy shaming to, nothing new. You know the humorous part??

Alia not getting destination wedding like their favourite due to her pregnancy

Alia having to wear sree that Kangana wore and nor being able to wear lehenga like their favourite due to her pregnancy

Alia having to stick to balcony wedding (which was tacky according to themsmiley36) were such big achievements for their favourites...smiley36

another of their highlights

*or that Alia made a hole in the condom so that she would get pregnant and he would marry her

*ranbir is like his father alcoholic and a pyschipath who tortures his wife

and the best

* "rk being 20 yr with a pic of alia as 9 year old makes me question on how their relationship started. Their stories keep changing to because I remember how alia said she used to visit him on the set at 10 yr because she had a crush on him. But then she did an interview saying she was 13 yr old when she had a crush on. Like what age did they start dating is the question."

@ WinterBerry.....U started taking my name....accusing me of stuff.......and you don't want to hear from me....I should take whatever you are saying lying down.......You think you have the privilege to dole out accusations and I can't defend my self.....stop talking about me...don't ever use my name....and you won't hear from me...

When people start losing a perfect debate....they start playing victim game....same old same old...smiley22

1179250 thumbnail

I didn't start anything

1000007742.jpg

I replied this in some thread and you attacked me out of nowhere and here you are calling me shameless again for this reply

1000007738.jpg

1000007740.jpg

I replied here because you attacked me out of nowhere there too. I speak about actors and their PR

You continue attacking me everywhere

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

When people start losing a perfect debate....they start playing victim game....same old same old...smiley22

Its all toxic because we are discussing the below the belt stuff other people said to us 🤷‍♀️ smiley36
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Its all toxic because we are discussing the below the belt stuff other people said to us 🤷‍♀️ smiley36

What have I ever said to you? You keep clubbing me with other members, I might have done something, do let me know

Please tell me what I have done to you

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

What have I ever said to you? You keep clubbing me with other members, I might have done something, do let me know

Please tell me what I have done to you

I don’t know you. That’s all