Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I know things for the FACT

I had read it

I had read people (you want specific name, so yeah is the poster called LostSoul) wanted Alia yo be blowed by bomb.

And the irony is that was not even on topic on Alia but about the biggest philanderer (male) in Bolywood

The same poster called the ones who defended her low on IQ and high on something, among others.

Just other day the poster called Stacy was pregnancy -shaming Ala accusing her of trapping RK into marriage with pregnancy..

I was the one who had replied to them and then called out on the sh**fest..

Maroon, Nathu, blue-ice, Nishita, fatalflaw are witnesses and posters to those threads..

So we are all making things up and just because you didn't see that, it become a heresay???

LOL!!!

P.S : Your lot can club the entire fandom as toxic but we have to be specific as to who is toxic snd who is not?? smiley37

Your lot can cry foul for me rehashing same thing in every thread but my stance become false because you haven't seen it??

There was no need to give someone like her an expentation.

@pregnancy-shaming Alia: its was not only stacy who did but also some other "Angels" who now pretend that they know nothing.smiley8

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

@pregnancy-shaming Alia: its was not only stacy who did but also some other "Angels" who now pretend that they know nothing.smiley8

Oh it’s a serious accusations against LS. They made one against me. Why can’t I be upset at that 🤷‍♂️ ☝️
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

the other day lost soul was tagging everyone 😂

Emoji se problem

Tagging se problem

And when we give back on being called something untoward, we are accused of attacking people instead..

smiley37

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

All rs and dp fans have accused by them of calling them low IQ and high on drugs, I really beg them to show me one post where I have done that.

And if we are talking about Lostsoul, yes they have gone overboard with some of their comments, and I have personally spoken to them and requested them not to do that. Whereas rk fans on here encourage each other to comment even worser about rs and dp.

The one who says should be questioned, I don't accuse Maroonporsche of calling me shameless when Blue-ice did it

And when did I start being clubbed with RS/DP fans? Mera unse kya lena dena?

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

The one who says should be questioned, I don't accuse Maroonporsche of calling me shameless when Blue-ice did it

And when did I start being clubbed with RS/DP fans? Mera unse kya lena dena?

I know you have said you are not a rs and dp fan, but rk and alia fans think that anyone who speaks against them is automatically a rs and dp fan. I think you need to make it clearer to them that you are not a rs and dp fan smiley36

1179250 thumbnail

Last reply here because it is already being discussed I am putting my request

When I make post please comment on post and don't attack me 🙏

If you think my post or title is sexist, homophobic, communal or racist in nature then you can call me out

Edited by Winterberry08 - 4 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I know but still...

Pregnancy shaming to, nothing new. You know the humorous part??

Alia not getting destination wedding like their favourite due to her pregnancy

Alia having to wear sree that Kangana wore and nor being able to wear lehenga like their favourite due to her pregnancy

Alia having to stick to balcony wedding (which was tacky according to themsmiley36) were such big achievements for their favourites...smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m tagging Lostsoul here because I want to see what she(?) has to say. Wishing rape on someone or physical violence is despicable, but so is accusing someone of this.

As for Alia trapping Ranbir, that’s gossip. Just like it’s gossip to say Ranveer and Deepika have an open marriage. In this thread itself Kaya65 posted a Reddit gossip that suggests Ranveer sexually harassed someone and wants the producers to pay her off that’s why he walked out of the movie.

What accusation??

We have seen it, replied, reported to mods with the thread getting closed?

And you want confirmation from the one who started the whole train-wreck??smiley37

So you can accuse us of being toxic listening to the sob stories of fellow RS -DP fans but you need confirmation from your fandom to prove they are doodh ke dhule??

LOL

bashful_moon thumbnail

@Winterberry

Also, if you are courageous enough to call out members including myself by naming them specifically, also have guts to NOT block their replies...

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago

@ Winter Berry....I did not call you shameless......The idea that you put out in Clochette's thread about Alia supporting Deepika...was SHAMELESS.....YOU suggested that Alia and her PR first made people troll...Deepu for her pregnancy.....and then Alia pretends to like an article in favor of Deepu.....That was a disgusting thing to say....especially when all Alia did was like a post in favor of Deepu.....so get your facts right....

Stop accusing me of abusing you....If you are going to dole out bullshit for actors....just based on your assumptions and imaginations......then you should be ready to hear the replies...