Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This has been brought up several times by Ranbir and/or Alia fans in recent days. I have no idea what you guys are talking about and have never seen these posts. So either they got deleted right away or someone is making things up. Next time mention specific names and tag them and confront them openly. Otherwise this is nothing more than hearsay.

You just called entire Ranbir fans toxic and now you want us to always say which one of you said whatsmiley36

Ask your friends maybe they are brave enough and says who it was.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

to me, RK/Alia haters are the most toxic bunch I have seen on IF.

In recent memory towards me smiley21
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I disagree.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

You just called entire Ranbir fans toxic and now you want us to always say which one of you said whatsmiley36

Ask your friends maybe they are brave enough and says who it was.

Yes, because you are using specific examples. It shouldn’t be a problem for you then to tell me who said it and when they said it.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, because you are using specific examples. It shouldn’t be a problem for you then to tell me who said it and when they said it.

like i already said ask you toxic friends maybe they will tell you

Originally posted by: Briaahna

oh c'mon try opening topics...the mazaa of being backfired and thrashed is epic. woh member hi kya jiss neh backfired or thrashing ka mazaa na liya ho forum parrsmiley37sometimes when i open topic and being smacked left right center, i just watch the match from sideline...silently, smiley37 no one can harm me .smiley36what they gonna do...smiley37catch me if you cansmiley36

They can kill you by writing in huge red , all in caps FONTS...smiley18smiley36

I second that.....smiley20

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

like i already said ask you toxic friends maybe they will tell you

So in other words you didn’t witness/read this yourself. You are just repeating what someone else said without knowing anything for a fact.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So in other words you didn’t witness/read this yourself. You are just repeating what someone else said without knowing anything for a fact.

I know things for the FACT

I had read it

I had read people (you want specific name, so yeah is the poster called LostSoul) wanted Alia yo be blowed by bomb.

And the irony is that was not even on topic on Alia but about the biggest philanderer (male) in Bolywood

The same poster called the ones who defended her low on IQ and high on something, among others.

Just other day the poster called Stacy was pregnancy -shaming Ala accusing her of trapping RK into marriage with pregnancy..

I was the one who had replied to them and then called out on the sh**fest..

Maroon, Nathu, blue-ice, Nishita, fatalflaw are witnesses and posters to those threads..

So we are all making things up and just because you didn't see that, it become a heresay???

LOL!!!

P.S : Your lot can club the entire fandom as toxic but we have to be specific as to who is toxic snd who is not?? smiley37

Your lot can cry foul for me rehashing same thing in every thread but my stance become false because you haven't seen it??

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

ranveer being called a sex offender and being accused of sexual harassment, druggie high on coke, clown, chicora, doormat, even his parents being dragged and abused

Or deepika being called a sl*t and accused of sleeping around with several men, being called a mental case coz of her depression, accused of faking her depression and pregnancy

And these are only some of the things rk and alia fans have called rs and dp, there is alot more