Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 13 days ago

There is too much frustration. All the dreams of baby Abhira being happy remained dreams only. Despite Abhimaan, Abhira is unhappy while Ruhi is getting a better life. So many dreams of Ruhi being exposed, Rohit rejecting her when he comes back, Ruhi being throw out, Ruhi to be humiliated after Poddar find about Armaan Ruhi went to smiley38smiley37Instead, Rohit accepted her and loved her even when he angry at her. Poddar accepted her even after finding about Armaan Ruhi and instead threw out Abhira when finding about contract marriage smiley36

Ruhi got the love of both families and a great husband who loves her and can’t hear a word against her unlike Armaan who remains spineless even when his supposed love’s parents keep getting insulted. So no wonder all this frustration on Ruhi for her to be widow, for her to miscarry, for her to die and so on. I will say keep dreaming smiley36smiley36 Even if she will get any pain, she will always remain more loved and supported than Abhira ever will be in her life. So baby Ruhi will be fine while many will keep on getting frustrated till the end smiley36

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: The_Best

There is too much frustration. All the dreams of baby Abhira being happy remained dreams only. Despite Abhimaan, Abhira is unhappy while Ruhi is getting a better life. So many dreams of Ruhi being exposed, Rohit rejecting her when he comes back, Ruhi being throw out, Ruhi to be humiliated after Poddar find about Armaan Ruhi went to smiley38smiley37Instead, Rohit accepted her and loved her even when he angry at her. Poddar accepted her even after finding about Armaan Ruhi and instead threw out Abhira when finding about contract marriage smiley36

Ruhi got the love of both families and a great husband who loves her and can’t hear a word against her unlike Armaan who remains spineless even when his supposed love’s parents keep getting insulted. So no wonder all this frustration on Ruhi for her to be widow, for her to miscarry, for her to die and so on. I will say keep dreaming smiley36smiley36 Even if she will get any pain, she will always remain more loved and supported than Abhira ever will be in her life. So baby Ruhi will be fine while many will keep on getting frustrated till the end smiley36

The way things r going on I will be not surprised if legacy fl gets her cliff seq soon n they move forward with 5th gen 🤣

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

why should a 6 yrs old baby go to jail for just starting the car ? It is mahaan ak problem that she couldn't handle the car nor checked the handbrake n then she shamelessly blamed a 6 yrs old baby for killing her mother infront of Abhi..When Aarohi used to blame 8 yrs old Ak for killing Sirat she used to defend herself n play victimcard but how easy it was for her to blame baby Ruhi..For Ak she didn't killed Sirat but baby Ruhi killed Aaorhi..Such a hypocrite she was so no wonder she lived n died alone..

Exactly 💯 , worst thing she was a lawyer at that time, both with common sense and legally she knew Ruru was not liable for anything, but she was the first one to point out that Ruru killed her mother.

I was genuinely like what tf is she saying, her motto was create an imaginary complex situation and then try to solve this imaginary complex situation woth lies and ruin everything in solving this complex imaginary situation, she literally did this in the accident plot.

Lying Ruhi killed her mom( SHE DIDNT), I'll take the fall ( BUT FOR WHAT, RUHI DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG), I'll ruin all my relationship and then play victim.

Womp womp

She deserved to die alone, why you may ask.

Because she made sure that Birla family didn't even get a closure for their son and grandson, who tf does that. How self centered you habe to be to not let the people know of their loved ones death.

Edited by WildestDreams - 12 days ago
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

The way things r going on I will be not surprised if legacy fl gets her cliff seq soon n they move forward with 5th gen 🤣

I wouldn’t mind. Would be a fresh start for me to watch 5th Gen 🤣 For Rohit’s sake I hope to see this gen lasting at least 2 years. After that, I wouldn’t mind new generation. Rohit will also be free from this and hopefully get a great project and character after this. smiley36
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Your analyse is so apt lol, we can see the long essay on how evil is winning bla bla.

Best part is, wtf happened to that Yuvraj who actually killed the doomsday magnet, we didn't even get one court proceeding for him 😒 , did he got punishment or did his father got him out. Is he even in the jail or gone. A show on lawyers should atleast focus on the proceeding of that murderer.

Evil ko punish krna h but Yuvraj should be back so that people could have spicy love storyyy 🤣🤣.

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Exactly 💯 , worst thing she was a lawyer at that time, both with common sense and legally she knew Ruru was not liable for anything, but she was the first one to point out that Ruru killed her mother.

I was genuinely like what tf is she saying, her motto was create an imaginary complex situation and then try to solve this imaginary complex situation woth lies and ruin everything in solving this complex imaginary situation, she literally did this in the accident plot.

Lying Ruhi killed her mom( SHE DIDNT), I'll take the fall ( BUT FOR WHAT, RUHI DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG), I'll ruin all my relationship and then play victim.

Womp womp

She deserved to die alone, why you may ask.

Because she made sure that Birla family didn't even get a closure for their son and grandson, who tf does that. How self centered you habe to be to not let the people know of their loved ones death.

All this time I really thought Ruhi killed her mom unintentionally because I would read that from comments here and there. But yesterday someone posted the scene on X, and I was shocked at such a lie being told and spread. First of all, it was an unfortunate accident. And if there was to be someone to be blamed, then it was AK for not controlling the car and keep driving. Arohi too for not moving fast when she clearly saw the car coming. Ruhi wasn’t even in the car or responsible for it.
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

All this time I really thought Ruhi killed her mom unintentionally because I would read that from comments here and there. But yesterday someone posted the scene on X, and I was shocked at such a lie being told and spread. First of all, it was an unfortunate accident. And if there was to be someone to be blamed, then it was AK for not controlling the car and keep driving. Arohi too for not moving fast when she clearly saw the car coming. Ruhi wasn’t even in the car or responsible for it.

Bold: I think that scene for audience was recorded as a slow motion, I don't think Arohi had much time to move tbh. Maybe she got shocked and couldn't move in time.

But even in unfortunate accident, I understand that Akshara wasn't legally liable then too Akshara had atleast 2 possible opportunity to interrupt the event.

One she could have checked the handbrake after she got ruru out.

Second she could have used the horn to alert Arohi.

Thirdly for me comes as grey area tbh, I don't know how hard it is to apply the handbrake to stop the car, but maybe it was shown is stuck.

Still she wasn't legally liable but a really dumb character of the decade with her lying and trying to create this whole complex situation of blaming ruru.

Edited by Vanyaa - 13 days ago
The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Your analyse is so apt lol, we can see the long essay on how evil is winning bla bla.

Best part is, wtf happened to that Yuvraj who actually killed the doomsday magnet, we didn't even get one court proceeding for him 😒 , did he got punishment or did his father got him out. Is he even in the jail or gone. A show on lawyers should atleast focus on the proceeding of that murderer.

Evil ko punish krna h but Yuvraj should be back so that people could have spicy love storyyy 🤣🤣.

Lol the same Yuvraj who was said to be better than Ruhi? Yuvraj is great despite being evil and murderer but Ruhi is bad because Armaan played with her and betrayed her. Mind you, Ruhi was shown a victim of Armaan since beginning until a month ago where she was turned grey, but Ruhi was getting hatred from day 1 despite being a victim all this time. So much for evil winning when the murderer Yuvran was good but victim Ruhi was bad.

Anyhow, yuvraj actor is now in Anupama. They didn’t bother showing Yuvraj court proceedings anymore as he wasn’t an integral character of the show so would’ve not brought the trps. smiley36

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Still only mahaan maa is victim n others are evil who did wrong to her n her legacy fl..

Edited out quoted post .

Edited by Sutapasima - 12 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Lol the same Yuvraj who was said to be better than Ruhi? Yuvraj is great despite being evil and murderer but Ruhi is bad because Armaan played with her and betrayed her. Mind you, Ruhi was shown a victim of Armaan since beginning until a month ago where she was turned grey, but Ruhi was getting hatred from day 1 despite being a victim all this time. So much for evil winning when the murderer Yuvran was good but victim Ruhi was bad.

Anyhow, yuvraj actor is now in Anupama. They didn’t bother showing Yuvraj court proceedings anymore as he wasn’t an integral character of the show so would’ve not brought the trps. smiley36

Lol yess Yuvraj is better, you know whyyy, because he lobess FL queen and when he comes back Armaan would be so jealous.

Doesn't matter he killed the doomsday magnet but atleast he isnt rude to Abhira na which ruhi was always 🤗.

Man who kidnapped and murderer her mother is still better then the crazy insane obsessed ruhi who wore duplicate lehenga on the D day, the horrendous crime lol.🤯😵‍💫😵

Not excusing crazy ruru but how tf Yuvraj is better then her.🤣

Last time I checked Murderer was more heinous crime then stalking though.

Edited by Vanyaa - 12 days ago