Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 06th Oct 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 15 days ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

AbhiMaan are emotional as they collect their belonging from their bedroom and shift out . Abeera consoles him that he will preserve the old memories in his heart n make space for new memories, they get emotional as they collect their stone turtle . They move into RoRu bedroom and again get emotional entering it . Abhira notices Armaan sad after seeing those toys . Ab starts crying and collects all the soft toys and dumps them outside the room . She removes all the baby posters and pram and leaves them outside .She also pushes out the baby cot outside . Armaan feels the hurt Ab was going through .
Ar recollects all the accusations Ab has to suffer by him, by Vidya, by Daadi sa and by Sanjay . He regrets adding to her sadness and decides to cheer her up .
The next morning he tries to cheer her up by getting breakfast in bed but she is very upset. Ar fondly recollects their sweet close romantic moments and feels hurt for Ab’s sadness . He regrets not sharing her pain and sulking himself .
In their bedroom RoRu are sleeping when Ru gets nightmares about the childhood trauma. She get visions of young Akshara Maasi informing how Aarohi died because of her . Ru wakes up screaming , Ru calms n consoles her . He over hears Ru taking that Akshara Maasi killed her matashree . She hates Akshara Maasi .sanjay wonders who this Akshara Maasi might be !

At BF table Manisha is serving the family , Vi comes and shows her dominance over Manisha making her feel hurt and others at the table feel bad for Manisha . Vi showers Ruhi with hr care n concern and Ruhi resents the stuff served by Vi and feels nauseous . Abhimaan notice Vi showering Ru with her affections , they both avoid the dinning room and leave for work. Manisha asks them tk have BF . They state heavy work load , Vi says nothing n continues to pamper Ru. Kaveri Daadi sa orders ABhiMaan to leave only after BF . They two sit down and Kv asks Manisha to serve them, Manisha is very happy to serve Abhimaana ns as they gobble down the food Kv orders them to relax .

Ru is resenting the pampering by Vi , she makes an excuse to visit B Naanu and gets emotional about it , Vi asks her to go meet her Naanu . She asks Ab to drop her . Vi resents Ab’s closeness to Ru and suggests Ab need not bother , she has work so driver can drop her . Ab states she was OK with dropping Ru . Ar adds Goenka house falls on their way .
Vi resents this but RuAb happily accompany eachother .
At Goenka house Manish is seen talking to his lawyer and making some property papers . He then gets excited to know RuAb we’re visiting him.

Outside the poddar house Sanjay is seen busy on the mobile , He accidentally is about to collide with Ru when Ab saves her . Ab reprimands Phuphasa for being careless around pregnant Ru . Rubies grateful to Ab and they lovingly accompany eachother in the car .

At Goenka house Manish plans a surprise to the two grand daughters , he feels happy to know they were bonding , he feels connection from the heart. Ab is about to leave after dropping Ru but she forces her tk meet Naanu . The two girls enter and are surprised to see B Naanu all dressed up as Rajasthani chaat waala and he displays Chaat n pani puri stall, bangales stall n other stalls . The girls relish paani puri and choose bangles for eachother . B naanu loves to see their bonding . .ArRo arrive following their wives and they are hapoy to se them enjoying . Ar thanks Ru for cheering up Ab.

At law firm office San finds his friend lawyer talking to Manish over some documents , he tries tk probe but Manish has warned him to keep this issue secret , so Manish is unable tk get any info despite his probing . He then hoodwinks the lawyer n gets hold of Manish’s property will document n learns That Manish goenka has declares Ru and Ab his hears for his entire properties , being his grandkids , he realises RuAb are cousins . That Ab was Akshara ‘s daughter , the same who had killed Eu’s mother . He decides to take advantage of this n cause a rift between RuAb .

Precap

Sanjay has gathered the entire Poddar family . Krish asks papa what announcement was he about to make ? Right then RoRu and Abhimaan return from B Naani’s house . Sanjay states that the four have reached here at the perfect time . All 4 look at Phupha sa with curiosity.

Note : young Akshara was shown . Ruhi’s mother was mentioned in the episode.

Edited by Sutapasima - 14 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

When will we get a reasonable Armaan who notices Abhira too. Everyday I hope that ek toh aisa scene ho jiss seh its clear that Armaan still loves and cares a lot and isnt just fulfilling a zimmedari. Coz that's what it looks like now. Pehli zimmedari phase mein at least nok jhok hoti thi , now he's either silent or he's venting at her and telling her off.

What will it take for him to see Abhira and what his behavior is doing to her.

Aaj ke synopsis seh my hopes are up again but i hope its not a misleading synopsis.

According to it, Armaan feels remorse for his behavior to Abhira. Dekhte hai kitna aur ky milta hai

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

aaj ka synopsis- Armaan feels remorse for his rude behaviour towards Abhira. As Abhira and Ruhi's bond grows, Sanjay discovers a shocking truth about their relationship

But spoiler mein hai ki upcoming mein bhi Abhimaan will argue. So aaj ke "remorse" ke baad bhi argument hi hoga toh kaahe ka remorse

Kab milega Abhira ko break from the nonstop nonsense. There is always atleast 1-2 people plotting against her. Kabhi Ruhi, Kabhi Kaveri, Kabhi Vidya, Kabhi Sanjay....

This forced behen bonding is a bit much. Ok, Ruhi getting preggers may show Abhira that she has finally "moved on" from her Armaan obsession, but its a bit much to see the OTT hugging and bonding of Ruhi-Abhira. Abhira should never forget just how vile Ruhi can be. Because we already know that in no time, she is flipping back to her Abhira hate mode when IR happens because Abhira is accountable for events that that predate her very existence on the planet!

And as much as I love Samridhii in sarees, can they please give her other styles too. Why is she constantly in a saree even in the office. The only non saree look she got was the orange overalls yesterday for painting. Varna unka bass chale toh saree mein hi painting karvaadete.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So is dkp giving another Vee-itch ki episode, so I can skip smiley21

Edited by pyar-ishk - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Abhimaan are in the room to do packing. and both pick up the turtle patthar and look emotional seeing the place where they have so many memories. They play FBs of lots of moments of the 2 of them. Finally aaj Armaan is in tears in front of Abhira and showing emotion even though he doesnt say much. Abhira tries to console him and says I know its memories of the place that are bothering you and not the pain of leaving kamra itself. She says you pack all our memories and I will pack the stuff and we will make new memories in new room.

Kaveri is filling a jug of water - she is adding one glass of water to this jar everytime V makes her pissed and controlling herself from blasting V. . apparently it is her plan to erupt when the jug overflows. LOL. Basically literal interpreation of paani sar seh upar ja chuka hai happening with this jug. for no clear reason jug ke andar kaveri has kept her own picture also. Waah- suddenly Kaveri is practising restraint. This entire scene is unintentionally funny.

Abhimaan get to the Ru Ro room they have decorated and both are upset seeing baby stuff,

Abhira is overwhelmed with emotion and aggressively picks up all the baby stuff and packs it away. He finally sees her emotions playing out and tries to say something to her but she doesnt listen and she removes all the posters and throws that also outside room. She starts dragging crib and breaks down properly as she is doing that on the floor

Armaan watches all this unfold and is finally seeing her raw pain and anguish. And he tries to hold her hand but Abhira walks off and shuts herself in the bathroom

Finally Armaan has recollection of how he has behaved for over 3 months with her and now he is seeing her give him 1% of the treatment he has given her. He starts knocking the bathroom door and apologizes saying he is horrible for not seeing how she is also struggling even when she has been in front of him all this time. He keeps knocking door asking for maafi. Falls at her feet and says- give me a chance to sudharofy everything and I forgot to be a good husband while trying to be good beta. He tries to hug her and Abhira stops him and says- itni jaldi sab thik nahi hoga, thoda vakt lagega

Sanjay overhears Rohit giving away a case to Abhimaan and referring to them as most kabil vakeels in their firm.Sanjay is pissed

Armaan is sitting with the turtle patthar and crying .Ruhi offers him a tissue. Armaan asks- why she is awake and to take care of baby. Dont take it for granted when you have the khushi. Ruhi says - but thats all we do. I took Ro for ranted and you took Abhira.

Armaan says it took no time for me to break all the promises made to her and starts to vent to Ruhi about feeling scared that Abhira wont forgive him. Ruhi says we all took turns to separate you guys but your pyaar is above everything. Ruhi says I found saccha pyaar in Rohit. Armaan says he will take care of Abhira now onwards and Ruhi also reinforces that he should be there for Abhira and not agree with Vs irrational zidd because sometimes mothers forget right vs wrong too.

Manisha, Kajal, V and Kaveri are gathered to do tayyari for Ruhi ka khaana peena . Kaveri taunts V superbly. Maza aaya to see Kaveri jhaado V.

Sanjay overhears Ruhi having nightmare about Akshara and saying she hates her.

Next morning when Ab wakes up , Armaan offers her breakfast in bed and Abhira walks off saying she has a client meeting and doesnt want breakfast.

V is pampering Ruhi and even being cruel to Manisha in the process needlessly. Manishsa forces Abimaan to sit and eat breakfast. Kaveri also insists. Ruhi ishaaron mein asks Armaan something. Kaveri asks Abhira to slow down and eat and says you work in office firm only- itna faayda toh utha lo. Abhira says- no, should not take faayda of firm or family. Ruhi does some nautanki about wanting to go to MGs house and makes Abhira take her. Apparently this is Armaans idea to cheer Abhira up.

Sanjay almost drops coffee on ruhi but Abhira forwards her hand and it falls on her instead Abhira says- Ruhi si pregnant- thoda dhyaan deejiye.

MG is excited about Ru Ab coming home

Ruhi tries to drag Abhira inside Goenka home. Ruhi says bunk office and Mg is doing some nautanki with golgappe stall and is dressed as thele waala.

Abhira smiles and laughs seeing his antics and Ru MG are happy to see her mood uplifted. Forced behen bonding chalu aahe. Kulfi bhi hai. Subah subah ye log golgappe kulfi kha rahe hai voh bhi breakfast khaane ke baad. Bangle stall bhi arrange kiya hai MG neh and he is watching the forced behna bonding.

Armaan and Ro go to MGs home and see Ru and Ab smiling and laughing. Armaan says thank you to MG for making Abhira smile. MG says- Ruhi made her laugh so thank her.

Abhiras smile dims as soon as she sees Armaan.

Sanjay meanwhile steals file regarding MG from another lawyer that he has met and sees Akshara /Abhira ka mention in it.

Precap- Sanjay blackmailing Manish about the identity revelation. Sanjay is planning to make announcement in front of all

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Finally aaj we got a reasonable Armaan back. suddenly usko saare 3 mahine ke FBs ek saath agaye and he apologized and he realizes he messed up a lot. RoPu looks SO sincere but I am glad Abhira is not melting so easily either. She has been hurt way too much to let it go with one sorry.

This forced behen bonding and Ruhi being nice to Armaan is cringe to watch though. They could have shown Manisha being the voice of reason to Armaan instead.

More than anything else I am eagerly waiting for KP blasts on VV…… go V make one more viler kaand and I will grab some popcorn 🍿 smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail

Hopefully jo aaj realization ka lightning has struck Armaan that he needs to stand by Abhira, will not disappear when IR happens. She will need him most at that point. Bass tab voh uske saath khada ho.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

More than anything else I am eagerly waiting for KP blasts on VV…… go V make one more viler kaand and I will grab some popcorn 🍿 smiley39

ek thappad toh banta hai. Kaash aisa hojaaye.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Finally aaj we got a reasonable Armaan back. suddenly usko saare 3 mahine ke FBs ek saath agaye and he apologized and he realizes he messed up a lot. RoPu looks SO sincere but I am glad Abhira is not melting so easily either. She has been hurt way too much to let it go with one sorry.

This forced behen bonding and Ruhi being nice to Armaan is cringe to watch though. They could have shown Manisha being the voice of reason to Armaan instead.

I am still not satisfied with this sudden realization of Ar….. he can again go on mute mode …… I am glad Ab is now giving him cold shouldersmiley14
Edited by CanKeepCalm - 14 days ago