Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 04h Oct 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 16 days ago

IMG_1444.jpeg

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

Episode begins with AbhiMaan having a fight over Abeera involving herself in Maa’s BD preparations , despite his warning against it , and resulting in furthering the rift between mother n son .

He angrily speeds off him his car ignoring Abhira’s apologies . Ab is concerned for his safety and decides to follow his car . As she is reversing in upset state she hits Ru accidentally. Ab screams seeing Ru kyung unconscious .

At the BD party Daadi sa scolds and taunts Vi. Asks Manisha to arrange another cake so that Vi’s BD celebrations can carry on . Manisha says she will get the cake Swarna ji has brought . All are alerted by Ab’s scream . They all rush out to find Ru lying on the ground unconscious . Ro is very concerned n carries Ru inside . San calls the doc . Everyone is very worried , vi lashes out at Ab for hitting Ru by the car , she had done the same when she was giving Krish driving lessons l bi accuses Ab of acting because if hatred for Vi . Ab is distraught n denies .
Ab informs Ar bd asks him to return home .
Doc announces Ru is pregnant . Entire family is overjoyed. Ro is thrilled . Chorus gang congratulate their bhaabhi . RoRu have sweet moments , Manish is so happy as Kv declares he was going tk be Par par nana. Vi asks if she was hurt when she was hit by car. Ru denies being hit , she had just fainted . Vi looks at Ab guiltily .Ab gets emotional but Bi still shows hatred for her .

Vi offers sweets to Ru for giving the family a waaris and she fulfilled her dream . Ro hugs Ru with happiness ., Ar returns and hears this news n watches RoRu hug, he is happy for his bro , but shares his sadness for himself n Ab . Abhimaan greet RoRu . ArRo hug tightly . Vi thinks Ar also could have got this happiness if he had chosen another bride . AbhiMaan and RoRu share sweet moments . Vi interferes RuAb hug n takes Ru away . Ab feels hurt and Ar notices this n feels the same hurt .

Vi’s BD celebrations turns into a happy celebration for Ru’s pregnancy . As the famo.y dances around RoRu , Ab dreams that the same was for AbhiMaan , that she was getting the love affection and care that was being showered on Ru . Ar feels sorry for Ab . Manisha supports Ab and gives her company . Ab shares her love n respect for Chachi sa n pushes her into the celebrations.

Vi insults Kv maa sa in her madness to bless RoRu. Kv is furious and Goenkas too remark on this . RoRu happily celebrate with the family .
Ab is happy for RoRu but is sad she can’t be a mumma . She knows Ar too was going thru the same hurt .

Manish shares his happiness with Ru and he showers both RuAb with his love , they have gp hug .
Ab Ru decide to bury their past differences n make new beginnings .
precap

Sanjay discovers a document where Manish has declares AbRu his heir for all his properties . He discovers RuAb were cousins , he decides to informs the family that Ab is the daughter of the woman who was Ru’s mother’s killer.
Note :Sanjay mentions “Ruhi’s mother “ , no other past season character mentioned today.

Abbreviations used : Ar -Armaan, Ab-Abheera/Abhira , Kv-Kaveri , Md- Madhav, Vidya-Vi, Ro-Rohit , Ru- Ruhi, Ch-Charu , San-Sanjay Phupha , Ki- Kiara, Kr- Krish , Sw-Swarna, Su- Surekha

Edited by Sutapasima - 16 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No blurb/synopsis up yet. But I am hoping they will rush through the parts where Armaan projects on Abhira and the Abhira blame by V about Ruhi being unconscious all in 1 episode.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

agaya synopsis-

Vidya blames Abhira for hitting Ruhi when she falls unconscious behind Abhira's car. However, the doctor reveals that Ruhi fainted because of her pregnancy

Chalo, sab kuch ek episode mein miljayega. shukar hai.

We should get new precap now.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Look how excited Vee is we're celebrating her Birthday, even Madhav Ji dance for her too

Happy Vitch Day smiley40smiley40smiley40

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

No mood to watch the episode, directly went to the precap and YES I KNEW PHUPHASA CUTIE COULD NOT DISAPPOINT ME. Get abhira out this damn house, main tumharey saath hoon smiley41smiley41smiley41

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

No mood to watch the episode, directly went to the precap and YES I KNEW PHUPHASA CUTIE COULD NOT DISAPPOINT ME. Get abhira out this damn house, main tumharey saath hoon smiley41smiley41smiley41

I ran here to say the exact same thing - Go Phupasa Go, get her out of that housesmiley40

Edited by Apsvenky - 16 days ago
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

agaya synopsis-

Vidya blames Abhira for hitting Ruhi when she falls unconscious behind Abhira's car. However, the doctor reveals that Ruhi fainted because of her pregnancy

Chalo, sab kuch ek episode mein miljayega. shukar hai.

We should get new precap now.

The new precap is even worse - it’s all going further downhill. 📉

checky88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I ran here to say the exact same thing - Go Phupasa Go, get her out of that housesmiley40

lol how we all wish! But she’s going to rot in that wretched house man! I’m tired of all this. 😄

checky88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Look how excited Vee is we're celebrating her Birthday, even Madhav Ji dance for her too

Happy Vitch Day smiley40smiley40smiley40

The most stooooooopid character I’ve ever seen till date. And it’s not coz she’s negative. I actually like phupasa- it’s a classy negative character . Vidhya is a cheap villain - ekdum third rate!!

Edited by checky88 - 16 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Haaye hayae itna sukoon

Haaye Swoon Sticker - Haaye Swoon In Love - Discover & Share ...

I'm still happy seeing Armaan tell Abhira to effing knock it off. That vile woman give shraap, and let deal with his mother stop trying to handle him. To be ziddy for that neech aurat for what reason is beyond me. I hope this will be the end now of her pet project of Ar & Vee rishta