Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

My all time favourite show smiley42

Love shrutik they are so cute smiley27

Family drama kyu hoga ye youth based modern theme wala show hai focus sirf lead pair par hai smiley20

How adorable they are smiley42

https://www.instagram.com/p/CedyAz5plOE/?igsh=ZDBjZXhmeTZnYXBy

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

finally some progress in this show..mahima got exposed and she revealed karuns truth to kashvi and Arjun..
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

finally some progress in this show..mahima got exposed and she revealed karuns truth to kashvi and Arjun..

I saw that precap so have Arshvi finally been reunited? But apparently Karun will go missing? That psycho Aditya should be exposed as well cannot tolerate him one bit.
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I saw that precap so have Arshvi finally been reunited? But apparently Karun will go missing? That psycho Aditya should be exposed as well cannot tolerate him one bit.

Arjun and kashvi are together..they declared love for each other ..but they still need to get rid of their spouses…mahima may get away but Aditya has to go to jail…he’s a serial killer.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

I m feeling irritated seeing roohi begging and crying. Where is her self respect? I know pyar mein log thode nibbi ho jate hain, even Abhira goes weak in love but that girl is very clear that I may love you but I don't want you back.

But look at Roohi, crying and begging smiley44

I m feeling bad for her, but i would have appreciated more if she had slapped him, but instead she was begging himsmiley44

Even her mom faced the same situation and was jilted at the altar, but look how she reacted smiley40

https://x.com/HeyitsRabea/status/1801071212514210090

The situation is not the same…There ML draws a clear boundary ..He always said that he loves only fl and never allowed Arohi near him…Here the ML gave hopes to Ruhi …Allowed to touch him hug him everything and she loved him ..Arohi want only Birla name …Here it’s clearly ML cheated and played with Ruhi’s love ..

I hope Ruhi will emerge so strong out of this situation….

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira1211

smiley3smiley3smiley3Finally, after close to year those two know Karuns is their son smiley37smiley37

it's that murderer and rapist still in Kashvi life

question, are they really married or faking not sure, I watch in FF mode smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley3smiley3smiley3Finally, after close to year those two know Karuns is their son smiley37smiley37

it's that murderer and rapist still in Kashvi life

question, are they really married or faking not sure, I watch in FF mode smiley36

Their marriage is fake they pretended to marry so that Arjun can live happily with Mahima and Karun smiley5