Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Was my favourite while I was in school ..I was obsessed over Krishna but now I understood he was big red flag ..the way he stalked forcefully married her smiley36..god..smiley44

I did not see that show but that actress comes in an ott series ..I was off starplus after ipk .. though I think this was before ipk .. I guess starplus was not broadcasted in my country .. earlier we only had zee
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bezubaan hai suhagan aur dushman usi ki parchai

*dramatic music*

I thought this is suhagan chudail … ka promo then I looked up ek aur serial hai

There was a thread here which said they both are mature and bring so much peace and happiness and wishing RuMaal for marriage..gosh I miss that thread

Edited by Swathi.A - 4 months ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Serial suggestion smiley31

Saare Tujhyachsathi (transl. All for you)

This show was great with Different story and new field exploration. It is the story of Shruti and Kartik who come from different backgrounds

Kartik - cute and sunshine guy at the same time he's calm and composed classical singer

Shruti - modern and practical girl, passionated about her boxing career

Actually Both are passionate about their professions and do not have marriage on their mind. However, on the insistence of their families, they decide to explore the idea of marriage set up. The show explores the nuances of both courtship and arrange marriage

Initially Shruti refused to marry kartik despite knowing him since her childhood but later , after their marital courtship both started liking each other and ready to get married

Post engagement shruti gets confused marriage or career what to choose?? so for her happiness , kartik broke the engagement but later shruti herself realized with the help of understanding life partner like kartik she will easily manage both her married life and boxing career so they marry and happily enjoy their life journey with support and unconditional love for each other

It had only 343 episodes, very less family drama no negativity and lots of romance

https://youtu.be/mbo26UT6bWQ?feature=shared

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQOoCZopd1d/?igsh=Z2xwNGg0enlkZ21w

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I am currently watching pukaar on and off(revenge story where a family was supposed to he kid by planned accident mom and daughter survives the tragedy but father dies. Kids are taken away by some one else. Now the story is about how they meet and take revenge from the people who harmed their famil, main hoon saath tere(good story about maasi trying to raise her nephew as her own.the difficulties she face in society how she bravely deals with it and all. Suhagan chudail on and off and 10.29 akhri dastak(quiet interesting story)

Choti-Daiyaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

This show was great with Different story and new field exploration. It is the story of Shruti and Kartik who come from different backgrounds

Kartik - cute and sunshine guy at the same time he's calm and composed classical singer

Actually Both are passionate about their professions and do not have marriage on their mind. However, on the insistence of their families, they decide to explore the idea of marriage set up. The show explores the nuances of both courtship and arrange marriage

Initially Shruti refused to marry kartik despite knowing him since her childhood but later , after their marital courtship both started liking each other and ready to get married

Post engagement shruti gets confused marriage or career what to choose?? so for her happiness , kartik broke the engagement but later shruti herself realized with the help of understanding life partner like kartik she will easily manage both her married life and boxing career so they marry and happily enjoy their life journey with support and unconditional love for each other

It had only 343 episodes, very less family drama no negativity and lots of romance

I know about this show.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am currently watching pukaar on and off(revenge story where a family was supposed to he kid by planned accident mom and daughter survives the tragedy but father dies. Kids are taken away by some one else. Now the story is about how they meet and take revenge from the people who harmed their famil, main hoon saath tere(good story about maasi trying to raise her nephew as her own.the difficulties she face in society how she bravely deals with it and all. Suhagan chudail on and off and 10.29 akhri dastak(quiet interesting story)

I don't like supernatural shows but yes pukar serial mai bhi dekhti hu

Mai hu sath tere ka Marathi version dekha tha maine yaha storyline me changes kiye hai waha FL ki Khud ki beti thi yaha FL ki sis ka beta dikhaya hai

saw a clip of ghum,duration 3 minute,people comented makers cheated us they isntead of showing Ishvi wedding show us Reeva and ishan wedding and some people said 19 is the last date,of this story,So by this way only 6 days 6 epsidoe left,If they have to Show Ishan and Savi quality time They max. have 6 days,if one wpsudoe is 30 minute then six epsides are of 180 minute mean three hours if we aside the other drama stuffs and bomb etc,I think Makers max. Show Ishan and Savi for 30-40 minute.

And that is what we will see in rishta I think,Makers of Rishta also end up Thsi generation tragically and show only 2-3 episode of together.

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

My all time favourite show smiley42

Love shrutik they are so cute smiley27

Family drama kyu hoga ye youth based modern theme wala show hai focus sirf lead pair par hai smiley20