Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago
Then IR will be the last blow. Either she will leave or will fall gravely ill...
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

I hope madhav hands her divorce papers.

I am rooting for Madhav to have an extra marital affair
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Then IR will be the last blow. Either she will leave or will fall gravely ill...

I think she will break down even before IR maybe. but if not, IR will be last blow.

I am hoping she will disown Goenkas given that one scene where she was super angry when Armaan offered to track down her family- she was pissed that they never cared about Akshara and she will never blame her mother without digging into what happened if they accuse Akshara of murder etc.

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think she will break down even before IR maybe. but if not, IR will be last blow.

I am hoping she will disown Goenkas given that one scene where she was super angry when Armaan offered to track down her family- she was pissed that they never cared about Akshara and she will never blame her mother without digging into what happened if they accuse Akshara of murder etc.

At this point I am not interested even in IR. Kya hi hoga, they will cry buckets and go back to hugging each other. No track has reached it's logical conclusion. They just jump onto another track.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Vidya ke room mei uske and Madhav ke beech Abhimaan should sleep

That would be best .. Armaan can sleep near Vidya and Abhira papa who is always away

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Am i the only one who thinks Ruhi ll not go against abhira after IR. She may get shocked, even faint and vidya ll use this to blame abhira, blame her mother and even try to throw her out and ruhi ll come at end moment to stop her saying she did not faint because of abhira but because of the fact that her maasi is no more. And whatever happened wasn't abhira's fault. Might even say that what happened years ago was just a haadsa

Jab whitewashing ho rahi hai ruhi ki, i think they ll do it full on with no sharam

Edited by All_A_MooPoint - 15 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Yah he’s mostly gayab .. zaroor kahi ek aur beta nikal jayega .. Kaveri will be the happiest .. one more lawyer from her son

Originally posted by: mrigu

At this point I am not interested even in IR. Kya hi hoga, they will cry buckets and go back to hugging each other. No track has reached it's logical conclusion. They just jump onto another track.

exactly IR will only add more ddp for Ab…. She will be more stressed out to prove her mom innocent….. I have doubt even Ar will help her this time….. it will be do or die situation she will have to leave ph😖
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

He should hook up and have a kid with someone else. After all relationships are only for producing children smiley42

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

He should hook up and have a kid with someone else. After all relationships are only for producing children smiley42

And Vidya is also keen on bachcha chahiye bachcha chahiye. Let Madhav do the honours and have a child from someone else. Mil jayega aur ek bachcha