Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

my guess is, identity reveal ke baad Ruhi will have a meltdown, which might cause issues in her pregnancy. Obviously Abheera will get the blame. Vidya tho ripe and ready hai taane maarne ke liye!!

Yes it very triggering and touchy point for ruhi and fufa will highlight ak more and more .

Lekin uss wajah se miscarriage ho jayega!!!! Miscarriage or rohit death ke liye koi maha kand dikhana padega.

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yes it very triggering and touchy point for ruhi and fufa will highlight ak more and more .

Lekin uss wajah se miscarriage ho jayega!!!! Miscarriage or rohit death ke liye koi maha kand dikhana padega.

I am not sure ki miscarriage hoga, probably just pregnancy issues, nahin tho pregnancy aur IR saath mein nahin aata, most likely Rohit will drop soon not yet, won’t they show Ar-Ab SR before leap if all this heading that way.

I am not sure ki miscarriage hoga, probably just pregnancy issues, nahin tho pregnancy aur IR saath mein nahin aata, most likely Rohit will drop soon not yet, won’t they show Ar-Ab SR before leap if all this heading that way.

I think you are right, IR and pregnancy at same time means pregnancy issues so abhi toh rohit ki death shayad nahi hogi, Ar-Ab SR bhi baki hai so leap se pehle woh bhi scene ayega.

I heard everyone’s contracts are ending in November so this month is the last for those jiska show se tata-bye bye hone wala hai.

ItvDrama thumbnail

When it comes to the character Armaan, the one thing that I believe and mentioned in most of my posts is that it is the actor that convinced the audience to accept him and not the character. The reason I so strongly believe that is because the character never had a proper redemption arc where he actually addressed the core problem in their relationship, he never addressed how much Abhira was mistreated in that house by his family and how he directly and indirectly enabled that. Yes he had a brief moment of realization post his sangeet in his drunken state, but what fruit did it yield. He forgot the whole realization when he became sober and even with what little he remembered, he easily got convinced after Vidya’s conversation before haldiand KP’s rehash of his childhood memories. He is a character who has the will to take decisions, but not the willpower to face the consequences of his decisions. He is also a character with immense patience to tolerate all the mistreatments by his family, yet lacks the strength to fight for his own rights even when he is cognizant of it. The biggest letdown after all his promises to Abhira is his inability to take a stand for her and fight for her, but what could I expect from a man who despite being a successful lawyer, who claims to have the ability to reach to the truth, who is completely aware of how his family is unfair in their treatment of him, still hasn’t found the courage to take a stand for himself. Do I want him to at least fight for his wife, yes absolutely as any husband should, but how can I expect a man who lacks his own self-identity and self-worth to fight for Abhira as a person.

For a man who couldn’t stop talking to Abhira, he has gone completely mute with her. Armaan is a character who drowns in his own sorrow, unless someone takes the effort to pull him out of it. The reason I’m not surprised or even angry over his reaction is because it has been consistent with his character. Be it during Armaan and Ruhi marriage phase when he literally was walking around like a zombie; be it when Abhira left him at the cliff when he literally became lifeless; or be it during Rohit’s return/hatred towards him when he cried himself to sleep, he has withdrawn himself from everyone and became reclusive. The only way he got back to any sense of normalcy was when he felt there is a possibility that he will be accepted back in their lives; be it Abhira returning back to the outhouse or Rohit’s happy reaction after the kabbadi match. So unless he sees that ray of hope that Vidya might accept him back he isn’t going to snap out of this trance.

My perspective isn’t about Armaan‘s ignorant reaction towards Abhira or Abhira’s expectations towards him, it was about how both made a tough decision in a difficult situation but only now are realizing the reality of that decision. Armaan-Abhira both are separate individuals, I do not expect them to react the same for any situation, I only expect them to react based on their character. For me it’s only natural for him to feel for the loss of him ever being a father and grieve the lost dream of him ever having his own Armaan-Abhira’s world. Why should I judge him for having feelings, hopes and dreams independent of Abhira. Similarly, does Abhira deserve all the mistreatment over something she has no control over, should she get used to all the pain and hurt from her husband’s ignorance towards her, absolutely not. Yet she is just realizing that this is going to be a lifelong pain, a lifetime of questioning self-worth, that this is not going to go away even if Armaan and Vidya start playing happy family. She still isn’t placing blame on anyone, because she is a good person, she is empathetic enough to understand others loss as well, why should I question her for not being angry at Armaan or for that matter anyone. Do I feel angry that Armaan isn’t affected by Abhira’s pain, am I mad he is ignoring her, absolutely, but I still would give him the benefit of doubt that it’s not because of regret or because he blames Abhira, but because it’s his sense of helplessness, because like Abhira he is a genuinely good person. He may get angry at her for other reasons, but would like to believe never for ability to have a child. Maybe I will be proven wrong, but I’m a person who likes to see the good in my characters, so I am going to hold onto my hope until proven otherwise.

Edited by ItvDrama - 15 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

yeah gen mein sab super fast tareeke mein chal raha hai!! Jaise Shaadi ke pehle infertility drama!! 😂

Logon ko 2 minutes stories kaafi zyada pasand hai aaj kal so iss gen sab kuch 2 minutes smiley37

2 minute ruhmaan ka pyaar

2 minute abhimaan ki shadi

2 minute abhimaan ki divorce

2 minute ruhi ka villain mode

2 minute ruhi ka saint mode

2 minute abhimaan ka pyaar

2 minute abhimaan ka warsmiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

When it comes to the character Armaan, the one thing that I believe and mentioned in most of my posts is that it is the actor that convinced the audience to accept him and not the character. The reason I so strongly believe that is because the character never had a proper redemption arc where he actually addressed the core problem in their relationship, he never addressed how much Abhira was mistreated in that house by his family and how he directly and indirectly enabled that. Yes he had a brief moment of realization post his sangeet in his drunken state, but what fruit did it yield. He forgot the whole realization when he became sober and even with what little he remembered, he easily got convinced after Vidya’s conversation before haldiand KP’s rehash of his childhood memories. He is a character who has the will to take decisions, but not the willpower to face the consequences of his decisions. He is also a character with immense patience to tolerate all the mistreatments by his family, yet lacks the strength to fight for his own rights even when he is cognizant of it. The biggest letdown after all his promises to Abhira is his inability to take a stand for her and fight for her, but what could I expect from a man who despite being a successful lawyer, who claims to have the ability to reach to the truth, who is completely aware of how his family is unfair in their treatment of him, still hasn’t found the courage to take a stand for himself. Do I want him to at least fight for his wife, yes absolutely as any husband should, but how can I expect a man who lacks his own self-identity and self-worth to fight for Abhira as a person.

For a man who couldn’t stop talking to Abhira, he has gone completely mute with her. Armaan is a character who drowns in his own sorrow, unless someone takes the effort to pull him out of it. The reason I’m not surprised or even angry over his reaction is because it has been consistent with his character. Be it during Armaan and Ruhi marriage phase when he literally was walking around like a zombie; be it when Abhira left him at the cliff when he literally became lifeless; or be it during Rohit’s return/hatred towards him when he cried himself to sleep, he has withdrawn himself from everyone and became reclusive. The only way he got back to any sense of normalcy was when he felt there is a possibility that he will be accepted back in their lives; be it Abhira returning back to the outhouse or Rohit’s happy reaction after the kabbadi match. So unless he sees that ray of hope that Vidya might accept him back he isn’t going to snap out of this trance.

My perspective isn’t about Armaan‘s ignorant reaction towards Abhira or Abhira’s expectations towards him, it was about how both made a tough decision in a difficult situation but only now are realizing the reality of that decision. Armaan-Abhira both are separate individuals, I do not expect them to react the same for any situation, I only expect them to react based on their character. For me it’s only natural for him to feel for the loss of him ever being a father and grieve the lost dream of him ever having his own Armaan-Abhira’s world. Why should I judge him for having feelings, hopes and dreams independent of Abhira. Similarly, does Abhira deserve all the mistreatment over something she has no control over, should she get used to all the pain and hurt from her husband’s ignorance towards her, absolutely not. Yet she is just realizing that this is going to be a lifelong pain, a lifetime of questioning self-worth, that this is not going to go away even if Armaan and Vidya start playing happy family. She still isn’t placing blame on anyone, because she is a good person, she is empathetic enough to understand others loss as well, why should I question her for not being angry at Armaan or for that matter anyone. Do I feel angry that Armaan isn’t affected by Abhira’s pain, am I mad he is ignoring her, absolutely, but I still would give him the benefit of doubt that it’s not because of regret or because he blames Abhira, but because it’s his sense of helplessness, because like Abhira he is a genuinely good person. He may get angry at her for other reasons, but would like to believe never for ability to have a child. Maybe I will be proven wrong, but I’m a person who likes to see the good in my characters, so I am going to hold onto my hope until proven otherwise.

Armaan hasn’t even addressed how he’s being mistreated in that house..if he can’t fight for himself how will he fight for abhira..and if he’s broken himself ..how can he heal,anyone else. They better write something good for Armaan to show us how he can rise and fight the atrocities of his family against him and abhira 🤷🏻‍♀️