Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 hours ago

We have such a big group smiley36 let's all hug each other as we still don't know the answer of why us?? smiley31

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 hours ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

We have such a big group smiley36 let's all hug each other as we still don't know the answer of why us?? smiley31

We're one big family. And, this certainly calls for a celebration. Cheers, to our big club which is only getting bigger & better.smiley27

We've to scratch our head, as to why we were bam blocked ......aakhir kya kasoor tha humaraa???smiley37but honestly, I don't blocks me or not

Edited by Bibliophiles - 2 hours ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

rishta bhi kitna downgrade hai bhai. The decline is evident i mean kya show tha ek shadi se mahina nikal jata tha and now we have one day suhagrat next day pregnancy 🤣🤣🤣 Rajan shahi don't care about any shows he's going ekta way lol bt atlst ekta can get good acting from her cast. Bhai pratyusha ko dekhlo looking gorgeous and making money in bhagya. I hope she gets more work and her life set properly .

People whine about saas bahu show bt ajkal it's not saas bahu. It's shitty husband and shitty in laws with shitty fls show.

Zain also has very misogynist view and hides it well beyond religion lol overall pretty face black heart kinda guy. His music video with reem 🤮🤮🤮 matlab itni bhi kya mazburi Bhai prn show krle Paisa chahiye toh.

@ul Shayad you are talking about Pratiksha and she is in Kaise tum show not bhagya. Or is there any other pratyusha???

@bold Aisa kounsa mv h??😳

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Blocking random faultless people is an ART, and only talented beings are blessed with this SPECIAL TALENT, only Specially Chosen ones have this in-born talent.😇

Humare jaise tucche- mucche, ordinary beings ke paas kaha

Edited by Bibliophiles - 4 hours ago
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

@ul Shayad you are talking about Pratiksha and she is in Kaise tum show not bhagya. Or is there any other pratyusha???

@bold Aisa kounsa mv h??😳

did i write pratyusha. My bad yep I meant old ruhi pratiksha.

Yeah there was mv u can search very sleazy feel bad for the girl

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: an hour ago

yrkkh gen 1 writer is partying may be her birthday

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBUC7lQSRPK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

promo banane walon ke bhi patha hai iske maa se zyada anupama isse bhav degi
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 9 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

I also only watched Namkaran, don't know about his other shows. I loved pre-leap (kids wala) Namkaran more and left watching few days after the leap when Aditi-zain entered.

About his real life personality, I have few colourful words to say but you can search on reddit "tea on zain".

I watched Naamkarann from the time it started..I also really liked child Avnis story and was also a bit turned off when she grew up and it looked like just a love story..but I decided to give it a try and continued watching. .and I wasn’t disappointed..I enjoyed adult Avnis story just as much. Lots of people actually only started watching after Zain and Aditi entered and they hadn’t seen child Avnis story…yes I must go see what Reddit is saying about Zain..although I remember during Naamkarann time..all the other co actors and crew used to say nice things about Zain..and say that he was a good guy,.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 minutes ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Iska roots are strong like the banyan tree and go long way