Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I think the problem here is last min script changes because no other reason seems valid with the instant change of heart and mind, instant WW. My focus rn is only on KP, waiting on her bajao session😆

I think they just ghusaofied that scene in the middle because of all the backlash. 😅 there’s no other explanation in it coz nothing made sense. One minute she is cheering him up and next moment he has fallen at her feet and suddenly event that is not enough. And he did nothing unforgivable in the middle of the two scenes. She could’ve started turning a cold shoulder after the scene in the office- it’s a valid reason. And they could’ve shown him to start feeling remorseful because that was a bit too much. Idhar to kuch bhi nahi hua .. why’d she suddenly flip on him like that🙄 write ka ek kaam hai- script likhna woh bhi nahi kar sakte 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by checky88 - 14 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Rishta's writer gone mad😂😂😂😂... Ar ko suddenly realisation hogaya..Good Ab, cont. giving him cold shoulders..I am glad ki Ruhi ke kehne se bhi pehle Ar ko akal aagaya🤣🤣🤣

So Vidya se kuch bada sa galti hojaayega as Kavu says.Uske badh hi Viper ko realisation aayega and then WW.

IR ke badh Ab would behave the same way that Ar did-dejected, not allowing Ar to come into her space..And ofcourse behna pyaar would get vanish into thin airsmiley36smiley36

Edited by OliviaP - 14 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

with this sudden flip of Ar today, I seriously can’t trust him anymore. Maybe he can side with RoRu after IR🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah he cannot be trusted.first time I am seeing a ML who flips this fastlysmiley36

checky88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Atleast her agenda is clear and makes sense though in a selfish way...unlike this vidya and ruhi whose change colours faster than a chameleon...

Likening them to a chameleon is an insult to the whole chameleon population! smiley39

checky88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Rishta's writer gone mad😂😂😂😂... Ar ko suddenly realisation hogaya..Good Ab, cont. giving him cold shoulders..I am glad ki Ruhi ke kehne se bhi pehle Ar ko akal aagaya🤣🤣🤣

So Vidya se kuch bada sa galti hojaayega as Kavu says.Uske badh hi Viper ko realisation aayega and then WW.

IR ke badh Ab would behave the same way that Ar did-dejected, not allowing Ar to come onto her space..And ofcourse behna pyaar would get vanish into thin airsmiley36smiley36

That’s the only way SR can be pushed to 1 year after the actual marriage. 😂 happens only in Rishta- verse

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

with this sudden flip of Ar today, I seriously can’t trust him anymore. Maybe he can side with RoRu after IR🤷🏻‍♀️

No.Ar will support Ab in IR.. Uskeliye hi huva hain sudden shift. Ak died for him.. So no way he would believe that Ak deliberately tried to harm her own sister.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: checky88

I don’t believe the ridiculousness of this show.

Suddenly Armaan realizes his mistake.

Suddenly 2 minute pehle tak jo Abhira armaan ko cheer up kar rahi thi- doosre kamre mein jaate hi change ho gayi. It’s like Armaan became abhira and abhira became armaan as soon as the room flipped - they also flipped 🤣

What nonsense…. She should’ve started giving him the cold shoulder first and much earlier and THEN he should’ve realized his mistake. Until the scene before she was being all sweet and kind to him and the moment he realizes , now she is acting angry 😂 She should’ve been angry long long long before. Why now? 2 min pehle tak she was not upset with him.. the instant he apologizes , she realizes .. oh now now it’s too late. I cannot forgive u.. arre 2 minute mein usne kuch bhi to nahi kiya. Ulta for the first time he noticed her pain and made some effort to comfort her.🙆🏻‍♀️

The best scene of the day was Kaveri band bajaoing Vidya- uffff maza aa gaya.🔥🔥🔥😝👌🏼

Everything else was either downright dumb or maha mega cringy.

Well, I guess it was to show her understanding his pain and trying to mend things between them despite his unreasonable ignorant behavior. But she reached a breaking point finally. I know its makes less sense and rushed (kind a hilirious too 🤭). But this is the only explaination I can give. We can't expect sensible beyond this from dkp...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
checky88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

No.Ar will support Ab in IR.. Uskeliye hi huva hain sudden shift. Ak died for him.. So no way he would believe that Ak deliberately tried to harm her own sister.

I don’t know the details for season 3. So in season 3 everybody believes Akshara deliberately did that? I understand Ruhi was made to believe it was not her fault but her Maasi’s.
but what about the other goenka’s? They are aware it was an accident or they think it was done on purpose?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: checky88

I don’t know the details for season 3. So in season 3 everybody believes Akshara deliberately did that? I understand Ruhi was made to believe it was not her fault but her Maasi’s.
but what about the other goenka’s? They are aware it was an accident or they think it was done on purpose?

They know notning coz akshara confessed that she'd hit arohi accidently…

Edited out gen#3 discussions not shown in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 14 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Show writers bas two weeks tak kuch bhi raita felatey hai, then they realise that they do not know what the f they are doing and phir they wrap up everything in a super fast speed one fine day. smiley39

Kisi ne bataya nahi aaj Roh ne phufasa ka moye moye kardiyasmiley36