Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Prblm tho yahi hain.. Everyone knows it’s an accident. But aisa behave kar rahi hain like Ak deliberately did it.

Then how on earth can they just cut her out of their life like this? Wierd family hai bhai- I don’t understand anything they do.

The only characters I understand are Armaan, Abhira ,Phuphasa, Kaveri and Krish . Everyone else flips at the drop of a hat. Today Armaan n Abhira also flipped😂

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

they fasttracked it all into one. They do this all the time

Armaan being insensitive is always dragged for multiple episodes even during divorce time, and now as well. but jab flip hota hai toh ek episode mein usko saare realization hojaate hai

People like V and Ruhi have also got away with plain and simple sorry, no consequences

V said sorry when M was injured, gave one hug and flipped, now she is back to her vileness

I also found it odd that the Abhira who was fine in room flipped as soon as she set foot in Ruhi's room towards Armaan. but I think the emotions hit her too much seeing the baby stuff. so she was really unable to continue her facade any longer. And then when she saw Armaan realization playing out on his face, she must have been like- no no, for over 3 months she had to take his crap, she is not gonna melt in 2 mins.

Going in the baby room started hitting her .. how it actually effects her .. till then she was only trying to be a good wife and good bahu

I am glad she threw out all the stuff ..

The way she started doing it made Armaan recollect how has he been treating her ..

Ruhi ka goodness ka quota is over .. Uske blood me itna hi goodness tha .. I am glad she is getting triggered now thinking of akshara … she remembers something but not everything..

KP is playing good cop .. she is doing to vidya because ..of what vidya has done to her .. it is their own business not because of Abhimaan

Sanjay Bansal is doing something which should have happened long long ago ..Manish Goenka should have come clean long long ago ..

When Abhira ( Akshara in her dying phase ) needed him he was never there .. Manish Goenka has not even bothered to look about Abhir .. he has not even revealed Akshara’s death to others..

Now if Abhira is going to be blamed for triggering Ruhi then Ruhi should get the blame for killing her cousin and uncle ( effectively destroying her paternal family)

And there was a reason that akshara kept Abhira away from Goenkas .. so if Abhira suddenly comes to know ..hopefully she stay away from Goenkas and Poddars.. I hope she remembers her mother’s words that woh tumhare par nanu nahi hai ..

No relationship should be used and abused . I know it’s a 3 day wonder . If Abhira continues living in Poddar house she will forgive all and do badhai ho badhai

But it’s time she takes a break and leaves udaipur

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

MG today said he is 130 + years old!

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

We took our partners and love as granted. At last ruhi is giving him gyan wah cvs kya kamal hi. 😂 2 bags of cement on ruhi and one bag on ar done properly.

Itne raat ko tum yaha kyun yahi ho, baby ka dyan rakhni chahiye. He is scared what rohit may think it seems but rohit has no insecurity now .

Ar asked kya rohit se tumhe sacha pyar mil gaya . She said yes the love I am searching for is got by rohit his true changed ruhi totally that's why acceptance done by her.

Ar said I am happy for you. These two have that bond which was manipulated by ruhi but she is guiding him to hold abhira told abt their ziddi pyar none can break it.

Ar wished tum d.. Teen humesha kush rahe.

Sacha pyar done next is maa ka pyar another pahad starts in story . These dialogues are same like Sacha pyar jo mann ko sangeet jaise chootahi aur maa ka pyar jaise hota hi refeered by ak. Similar dialogues given to ruhi today.

Screenshot_2024-10-06-07-17-46-923_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Mods today ak masi reference done and photo shown.

20241006_073855-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: checky88

Then how on earth can they just cut her out of their life like this? Wierd family hai bhai- I don’t understand anything they do.

The only characters I understand are Armaan, Abhira ,Phuphasa, Kaveri and Krish . Everyone else flips at the drop of a hat. Today Armaan n Abhira also flipped😂

bolo Ar and Ab also caught with flip virus😆 and the virus is getting stronger …. After IR watch how poddars and goenkas gonna flip here and theresmiley37

Originally posted by: Pinecone

MG today said he is 130 years old!

omg 😱 did he actually said that? I missed it
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

omg 😱 did he actually said that? I missed it

he said he has had golgappa stall for 130 years. so at minimum 130 years ki umr hogi, LOL

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Prblm tho yahi hain.. Everyone knows its an accident. But aisa behave kar rahi hain like Ak deliberately did it.

Let us see if they feel Akshara killed Arohi .. then Abhira will dig out the truth .. to reveal the gory details of the accident .. and Ruhi ka hand will be revealed..it will also come to light what happened to Abhir

The details had to come out .. and when Goenkas chose to disconnect Akshara’s call when she was in her death bed .. saying Ruhi is everything to them .. they severed all connections to Abhira .

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

smiley37 you got me .man the way everything is happening instantly any degree is not happy days

I had the same habit till someone pointed it out to me. smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Dadi kept a count of vidyas mistakes and pouring one glass of water in a jar with her pic. Another glass of water dadis sabr goes sar se pani upar gaya toh vidya goes in bin. Dadi is rised as vamp and vidyas booth drops.

20241006_075240-COLLAGE.jpg