Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Posted: 14 days ago

Soooooo it took Kaveri realizing that Abhira is not absolutely useless as a lawyer to soften towards her (for the short term of course). She only cares about who is bringing money and i can respect that. smiley36

Originally posted by: Pinecone

agreed. it was too rushed and sudden. but chalo, kuch toh mila. taking whatever we get. Finally he saw that Abhira also has emotions!

I am not liking this Ruhi bonding with Abhira and Armaan. Its unnecessary.

After everything Ruhi has done, its not possible for anyone to bond with her. Cordial -ok. but to actually count on her should be impossible for both Armaan and Abhira.

@bold same here plus gravita suits negative role so it’s coming off fake….. but I am glad Ar sudden realization was before Ru 2 mins bashan🙏
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t believe the ridiculousness of this show.

Suddenly Armaan realizes his mistake.

Suddenly 2 minute pehle tak jo Abhira armaan ko cheer up kar rahi thi- doosre kamre mein jaate hi change ho gayi. It’s like Armaan became abhira and abhira became armaan as soon as the room flipped - they also flipped 🤣

What nonsense…. She should’ve started giving him the cold shoulder first and much earlier and THEN he should’ve realized his mistake. Until the scene before she was being all sweet and kind to him and the moment he realizes , now she is acting angry 😂 She should’ve been angry long long long before. Why now? 2 min pehle tak she was not upset with him.. the instant he apologizes , she realizes .. oh now now it’s too late. I cannot forgive u.. arre 2 minute mein usne kuch bhi to nahi kiya. Ulta for the first time he noticed her pain and made some effort to comfort her.🙆🏻‍♀️

The best scene of the day was Kaveri band bajaoing Vidya- uffff maza aa gaya.🔥🔥🔥😝👌🏼

Everything else was either downright dumb or maha mega cringy.

Edited by checky88 - 14 days ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The strangest bit was Kaveri having a photo of herself inside the jug of water. Uska kya purpose tha. bina photo ke bhi jug bhar sakti thi na.

To check pasni saar se upar hua ki naki. Next I guess kv sunao dayan

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Better days are coming Aaj se chalu hua hai kya?

hua toh hai but I don’t want to keep my umeed high😆….. makers can make 360 degrees turn anytime smiley29
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

hua toh hai but I don’t want to keep my umeed high😆….. makers can make 360 degrees turn anytime smiley29

360 se pura circle toh wapas happy days pe aayega naa. 180 you mean 😭

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why this phupha after Abira haath door ke. Leave her. U r investigating to accident ka saach nakalo na.

Get a new target . Even kaju has soften to Ab.

Originally posted by: checky88

I don’t believe the ridiculousness of this show.

Suddenly Armaan realizes his mistake.

Suddenly 2 minute pehle tak jo Abhira armaan ko cheer up kar rahi thi- doosre kamre mein jaate hi change ho gayi. It’s like Armaan became abhira and abhira became armaan as soon as the room flipped - they also flipped 🤣

What nonsense…. She should’ve started giving him the cold shoulder first and much earlier and THEN he should’ve realized his mistake. Until the scene before she was being all sweet and kind to him and the moment he realizes , now she is acting angry 😂 She should’ve been angry long long long before. Why now? 2 min pehle tak she was not upset with him.. the instant he apologizes , she realizes .. oh now now it’s too late. I cannot forgive u.. arre 2 minute mein usne kuch bhi to nahi kiya. Ulta for the first time he noticed her pain and made some effort to comfort her.🙆🏻‍♀️

The best scene of the day was Kaveri band bajaoing Vidya- uffff maza aa gaya.🔥🔥🔥😝👌🏼

Everything else was either downright dumb or maha mega cringy.

I think the problem here is last min script changes because no other reason seems valid with the instant change of heart and mind, instant WW. My focus rn is only on KP, waiting on her bajao session😆
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Soooooo it took Kaveri realizing that Abhira is not absolutely useless as a lawyer to soften towards her (for the short term of course). She only cares about who is bringing money and i can respect that. smiley36

X pe long thread likhnewaala koi toh ye Baath pehla bola dha ..She should try to manao dadi by being a good vakeel...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

To check pasni saar se upar hua ki naki. Next I guess kv sunao dayan

Lol. I know. but its so hilarious how she has essentially decided that she cant actually wait for paani to go above her own sar so she is using a photo waala sar. LOL. actual photo kyun chahiye vaise bhi, she can just wait for jar to be full and overflow.

did they forget they took time leap of 3 months. itnu saa toh jar hai, 90 din seh zyaada hogaye shaadi ko , ab tak nahi bhara! Kaveri is being too lenient with V. If I counted Vs vileness, jar would have been filled in 1 day!