Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Why this phupha after Abira haath door ke. Leave her. U r investigating to accident ka saach nakalo na.

Get a new target . Even kaju has soften to Ab.

Exactly! Shouldn’t his target be Armaan as it’s because of him the position are not being given to him and is getting replaced or does he think since Abhira is better lawyer than Armaan. She would replace everything he used to do
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: checky88

I don’t believe the ridiculousness of this show.

Suddenly Armaan realizes his mistake.

Suddenly 2 minute pehle tak jo Abhira armaan ko cheer up kar rahi thi- doosre kamre mein jaate hi change ho gayi. It’s like Armaan became abhira and abhira became armaan as soon as the room flipped - they also flipped 🤣

What nonsense…. She should’ve started giving him the cold shoulder first and much earlier and THEN he should’ve realized his mistake. Until the scene before she was being all sweet and kind to him and the moment he realizes , now she is acting angry 😂 She should’ve been angry long long long before. Why now? 2 min pehle tak she was not upset with him.. the instant he apologizes , she realizes .. oh now now it’s too late. I cannot forgive u.. arre 2 minute mein usne kuch bhi to nahi kiya. Ulta for the first time he noticed her pain and made some effort to comfort her.🙆🏻‍♀️

The best scene of the day was Kaveri band bajaoing Vidya- uffff maza aa gaya.🔥🔥🔥😝👌🏼

Everything else was either downright dumb or maha mega cringy.

they fasttracked it all into one. They do this all the time

Armaan being insensitive is always dragged for multiple episodes even during divorce time, and now as well. but jab flip hota hai toh ek episode mein usko saare realization hojaate hai

People like V and Ruhi have also got away with plain and simple sorry, no consequences

V said sorry when M was injured, gave one hug and flipped, now she is back to her vileness

I also found it odd that the Abhira who was fine in room flipped as soon as she set foot in Ruhi's room towards Armaan. but I think the emotions hit her too much seeing the baby stuff. so she was really unable to continue her facade any longer. And then when she saw Armaan realization playing out on his face, she must have been like- no no, for over 3 months she had to take his crap, she is not gonna melt in 2 mins.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Armaan sa ka andar koi switch hain,if it turns on the bulb will glow suddenly smiley37I don't like characters flipping suddenly.it should have been gradually

But because this time it's ok.Because mujhse ye torture aur tolerate nahi kar sakti.What a torture it was in last week even as a tv show?smiley7

Edited by elizamerin - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan neh aaj khud admit kar liya that it took him 1 second to break all his tall promises during shaadi, chalo, now remember that when you start fighting again with Abhira tomorrow.

Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Soooooo it took Kaveri realizing that Abhira is not absolutely useless as a lawyer to soften towards her (for the short term of course). She only cares about who is bringing money and i can respect that. smiley36

Atleast her agenda is clear and makes sense though in a selfish way...unlike this vidya and ruhi whose change colours faster than a chameleon...
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

X pe long thread likhnewaala koi toh ye Baath pehla bola dha ..She should try to manao dadi by being a good vakeel...

See I do not think it would have worked out before abhimaan marriage. Abhira wanted to hilao the firm or whatever.smiley36 Both kaveri and vidya were against abhimaan getting married, but kaveri did the most practical thing in the situation, regardless of her intentions.

Also that jug water thing was so dramatic that I had to laugh smiley36

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

360 se pura circle toh wapas happy days pe aayega naa. 180 you mean 😭

smiley37 you got me .man the way everything is happening instantly any degree is not happy days
Edited by CanKeepCalm - 14 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Atleast her agenda is clear and makes sense though in a selfish way...unlike this vidya and ruhi whose change colours faster than a chameleon...

And most importantly Anita Raj can ACT. Even when she is behaving terribly, her screen presence makes things so much more tolerable.

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Armaan sa ka andar koi switch hain,if it turns on the bulb will glow suddenly smiley37I don't like characters flipping suddenly.it should have been gradually

But because this time it's ok.Because mujhse ye torture aur tolerate nahi kar sakti.What a torture it was in last week even as a tv show?smiley7

with this sudden flip of Ar today, I seriously can’t trust him anymore. Maybe he can side with RoRu after IR🤷🏻‍♀️
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Show writers bas two weeks tak kuch bhi raita felatey hai, then they realise that they do not know what the f they are doing and phir they wrap up everything in a super fast speed one fine day. smiley39