Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Minors are also sent in detention centers for committing crimes. Had Akshara not shown her overdose of Mahanta that day, baby Ruhi would have to live in a detention camp till 18. That's the law for minors committing crimes intentionally/non-intentionally. The Mahanta shown for Mansi could have been shown for pregnant Akshara as well knowing she would absolutely not murder her sister intentionally.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but a child under 7 is not liable under Indian law for criminal act, because it is understood that child under this age is unable to have any ill/ guilty intentionally. Unless yrkkh universe have their own laws in force I don't think there was any detention camp for a Ruru.

And Mahanta was technically shown for pregnant Akshara as well, Manish didn't out her to Police when they came for investigation, though it was her own dumb sacrificial statement which created this entire situation, she was the first to say crap like ruhi killed her mother knowing fully well the law and situation tbh. Had she shown some maturity at that time and handle aftermath of accident, situation wouldn't have fallen out so bad.

Edited by Vanyaa - 13 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Firstly anything committed by a kid less than 7 years isn’t considered as a crime and the kid won’t face any consequences. And I am not making this up, this is the law.. So under no circumstance Ruhi was going to be held responsible. Secondly how on earth Ruhi will be detained if at the time of accident ak was holding the steering? Yeh Aaj kal naya law nikla hai kya ki the one whose driving isn’t responsible but a kid who left the car and the place is.. the one who unintentionally pressed the handbrake who doesn’t even know what that is, is responsible but not the adult who didn’t check the car, didn’t handle the vehicle, didn’t press the horn.. yeh kya logic hai bhai🤦‍♀️ accident mana is still fine but making a 6 year old responsible for all of this is not cool

When ak even after admitting she killed arohi she was not sent to jail but a 6 year old child deserves detention camps. Even gen 3 ml ko bhi jail bhej diya and he was proven innocent but fl 100 khoon, fraud kare toh bhi usko jail bhejthe kyu nahi why should she not face trials. Ak was a lawyer right toh kyun jail nahi gayi if she was so mahan. She should have surrendered herself agar woh apna jurm qubool kar rahi thi toh. Lekin usko patha hai gharwale usse jail nahi bhejenge as she was their fav daughter. Agar arohi fav hothi toh akshu jail main hothi.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

When ak even after admitting she killed arohi she was not sent to jail but a 6 year old child deserves detention camps. Even gen 3 ml ko bhi jail bhej diya and he was proven innocent but fl 100 khoon, fraud kare toh bhi usko jail bhejthe kyu nahi why should she not face trials. Ak was a lawyer right toh kyun jail nahi gayi if she was so mahan. She should have surrendered herself agar woh apna jurm qubool kar rahi thi toh. Lekin usko patha hai gharwale usse jail nahi bhejenge as she was their fav daughter. Agar arohi fav hothi toh akshu jail main hothi.

Mind you diya, kiddo Ruru should be in detention camp whether she did the accident intentionally or unintentionally 🤣.

Unintentionally agar koi act hota h toh law bhi sometimes (not in all cases) gives exception to an adult as well, but a minor Ruru, just because she doesn't have the besttt blood of Queensland, should be in detention camp for unintentional act as well.

Blind hatred ki bhi Hadd hoti h .🤣

Edited by Vanyaa - 13 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Mind you diya, kiddo Ruru should be in detention camp whether she did the accident intentionally or unintentionally 🤣.

Unintentionally agar koi act hota h toh law bhi sometimes (not in all cases) gives exception to an adult as well, but a minor because she doesn't have the besttt blood should be in detention camp for unintentional act as well.

i never liked arohi before leap. Post leap she has not repeated her mistake so i am neutral for her. But i am shocked to see this hatred towards 6 year old child. When we were 6 year old kid hum patha nahi kaha coin nigal rahe the . Mujhe toh yaad bhi nahi hai what happened when i was 6 years old. But ruhi is a criminal and her life should be ruined or she deserved death in that small age just because she is causing trouble to pure blood legacy.

I hope vidya never changes her behaviour and calls out bad blood according to her every day. Thank god abhir is not alive. He would have also been tagged as bad blood.

Pure blood + bad blood ka baccha will be purebad blood.

Edited by firewings_diya - 13 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

If we are talking about laws here Ak along with Navji would have been in jail for changing biological father name in legal documents because law doesn't allow u to change the biological parents name on legal documents even if you are divorced from your partner so why are people talking about laws for baby Ruhi who merely started a car and wasn't even present in the car at the time of accident ?

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Things i learnt in yrkkh smiley1

1. Divorce > death

2. Engagement > marriage

3. Supportinv 6 year old child is equal to supporting vamp, hating fl.

4. People hate fl just because of her blood so i assume ppl who love fl they love because of her blood ? 🤔

5. People should blindly worship fl even if she is freeloading and has become doormat.

They just love to project. Most love Abhira because of her father so think people liking Ruhi or disliking Abhira is also because of previous gen. Such disgusting mentality to blame a child and blame women for men choosing to be with them. As if the age shaming wasn’t enough, I have to see Sirat a young woman being s***shamed for a grown 40+ years old Karthik on choosing her.
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

i never liked arohi before leap. Post leap she has not repeated her mistake so i am neutral for her. But i am shocked to see this hatred towards 6 year old child. When we were 6 year old kid hum patha nahi kaha coin nigal rahe the . Mujhe toh yaad bhi nahi hai what happened when i was 6 years old. But ruhi is a criminal and her life should be ruined or she deserved death in that small age just because she is causing trouble to pure blood legacy.

I hope vidya never changes her behaviour and calls out bad blood according to her every day. Thank god abhir is not alive. He would have also been tagged as bad blood.

Pure blood + bad blood ka baccha will be purebad blood.

Tbh even I am guilty of wanting her death but for absolutely different reasons 🤣, the way makers f up her character, better had she died with her Poppy and billa boy and be with her mom dad family then stuck with immortal Goenka gang.

Bold : I an thanking the makers to let Abhir and Shivu baby not appear, pta nhi drug lords ya habitual criminals bna dete unko toh ab tak.

One reference jo Abhir ka with 40 lakh fraud, making the boy a fraudster even without giving him a face lol. We can understand what will makers do to him if or when he enters the plot.

Vidya said bad blood 😮, that's f up but whatever usko koi diktat nhi h apni best saasu maa se toh let her enjoy the laddu everyday 😉.

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Ak n navji did fraud as an adults n INTERNATIONALLY while baby ruhi didn't even knew that she had pressed on the handbrake because she was playing with the car so why is Ak n Navji not criminals but baby Ru is ?

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Ak n navji did fraud as an adults n INTERNATIONALLY while baby ruhi didn't even knew that she had pressed on the handbrake because she was playing with the car so why is Ak n Navji not criminals but baby Ru is ?

They are though, now Birla family didn't take action against them, that's their kindness but su ch kind of frauds are not taken lightly. Court already clarified in the custody case this thing, that what Akshara and Abhinav did was a criminal act.

zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Unintentionally agar koi act hota h toh law bhi sometimes (not in all cases) gives exception to an adult as well, but a minor Ruru, just because she doesn't have the besttt blood of Queensland, should be in detention camp for unintentional act as well.

Did Ak n her navji got to jail for committing paternity fraud by changing the biological father name on legal documents that too INTENTIONALLY so when adults like ak n her navji can commit crime openly n get away with it why should a 6 yrs old baby go to jail for just starting the car ? It is mahaan ak problem that she couldn't handle the car nor checked the handbrake n then she shamelessly blamed a 6 yrs old baby for killing her mother infront of Abhi..When Aarohi used to blame 8 yrs old Ak for killing Sirat she used to defend herself n play victimcard but how easy it was for her to blame baby Ruhi..For Ak she didn't killed Sirat but baby Ruhi killed Aaorhi..Such a hypocrite she was so no wonder she lived n died alone..